Hello friends. Am i the only one that thinks that this will be a good movie...

Hello friends. Am i the only one that thinks that this will be a good movie? Benedict and Mads are great actors and the cgi and music seem very good too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PQzlEimV4mo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you came to TV to talk about movies you might enjoy or do enjoy, you're in the wrong place.

It will be... capekino

Is the soundtrack out or something?

I'm looking forward to it. It's one of Marvel's most interesting and underused characters. I would be surprised if its not better than most of their films. I'm hoping Mads can bring some gravitas to the antagonist for once in a Marvel film

So is this the sequel to Inception?

dude muh Inception visuals

it's a shame they don't have balls to go even close to the crazy shit they did in the comics, instead we get this lazy Matrix + Inception style shit. worst thing is that people are impressed by that dullness.

the music from trailer 2 was amazing.

so what is he doing here

I'm interested to see if his American accent is any good or if he'll join the long list of Brit actors who sound ridiculous when they try.

idk magic spells

I typically hate marvelshit, but I have a good feeling about this one. I hope there isn't too much smug sarcastic quipping.

looking for the wifi password hahaha

Prepping the bull for a hardcore cuckold sesh

This is from the concept art, I'm sure there's more stuff in the movie they haven't shown in the trailers. Film comes out in November, CGI isn't even finished yet.

>Generic Marvel Movie Number 20

looks like his astral projection

not even into capeshit but it doesn't look generic at all

Probably him projecting onto the Astral Plane, which traditionally looks...weird.

So do these symbols mean anything in the comics?

It looks like that thing he creates reflects light back at him just like a normal mirror, only each shard shows a reflection from a different moment in time

derp, forgot pic

youtube.com/watch?v=PQzlEimV4mo

I thought the Ant-Man microverse thing was one of the coolest looking scenes in the MCU, so I'm pretty interested in a movie with a lot of this shit.

this will be one of the most unique marvel movies. doctor strange always had to do with trippy shit.

>it's a shame they don't have balls to go even close to the crazy shit they did in the comics

I think it looks decently crazy, from what we've seen so far

Yeah, but it's nothing compared to pic related.

The movie looks like it'll be great, but that won't stop it from being Marvel's first flop.
No movie with a huge whitewashing controversy does well anymore.

I am 100% sure we will see something like this, follow Scott Derrickson on twitter and he has been tweeting pics crazier than the one you have

Normies don't care as much about those thing as internet media makes you believe.

Do you really think normal audiences care about this shit? Sure it might get some bad reviews for the whitewashing shit, but people will still go and see it.

I think I'll enjoy it. Cool effects and sequences, cheesy joke here and there. That said I'd be surprised if I caught it at a matinee

That's a pretty great profile pic.

Ah yes.

I guess that's why the new ghost busters movie was such a success. Progressive movies rock!

I'll wait for some impressions besides deciding if going to watch it, a bunch of times I've seen people go on about how the new MCU more is gonna be tonaly different from the previous ones and then it turns out to be pretty similar to the other movies

Gods of Egypt
Exodus
Aloha
The Forest

all flopped

it will be shit. most of the trailer looks like a kanye west music video. with all that said, I was really looking foward to it. ;_;

>mads
>benedick
>tilda

how could it be bad?

Wish it wasn't being made by fucking Disney into quipshit, I'd love a Dr strange film that felt like an acid trip and explored the nature of reality.

who plays Wong?

Wong
Disney really doesn't have much to do, Quipshit was because of Joss Whedon

the music sounds fine to me

They flopped because they were bad tho.

What are we seeing here? It doesn't look like the other space-time distorions.

it looks super serious compared to every other marvel movie

Benedict Wong

Benedict Wong. Played Kublai Khan on the Marco Polo show.

Winter Soldier was pretty serious in tone too. Also other than the airport scene, Civil War had a serious tone.

He's tripping on LCD.
The joke is that he's dyslexic.

>Am i the only one that thinks that this will be a good movie?
i think it can be a good movie, and will be better than suicide squad or wonderwoman.

Nah, Wonder Woman looks good.
I joked on Gal Gadot and the movie all throughout production, but the trailer was convincing
And she has a sexy accent.

>whitewashing
?

doctor strange has always been white

maybe they unleashed the power of whatever that shit is that is disintegrating Mads' eyes.

they're both the same colors

i have high expectations for suicide squad and dr strange equally. wonder woman looks like shit imo

>high expectations for Swiss Ayy Skwa
>Wonder Woman looks shit

the ancient one is asian and male in the comics.

While you are talking about it, I had written something informational of how trailers suck in this thread.

i like jared leto and the joker. never gave a shit about wonder woman . idk the trailer for ww seemed too bland

Tilda as The Ancient One

the trailer did hype me , but it was the music and benedict himself that convinced me . benedict is a great actor and so is mads mikkelsen .

That's the ps2/sony pictures/dubstep dimension.
It features extensively in the amazing spiderman 2 and other properties aimed at children.
Unfortunately it also seems to be part of the DCCU speedforce as the flash is randomly shooting blue shitty lightning everywhere for no reason.
End me.

Don't know anything about this movie or the character, but I can tell you one thing.

THIS MOViE IS GONNA BE GREAT HIGH, DUDE LMAO

im serious though

oh, admittedly i don't know much about doctor strange. basically he is a powerful wizard and that he was created by steve ditko.

i know about the character you dipshit. that's why i made this thread.

What if you have a bad trip in the cinema though?

no one cares about this

asian people are constantly getting whitewashed; white people are constantly getting blackwashed

This and Ragnarok will make MCU worth following.
And then the solo Batfleck movie, the dawn of capekino is upon us.

one day only jews and blacks will be on tv and movies

benedict is not a jew

check'em

What's his name again?

Fuckoff Deadmeme i think

Swearword Jokesover

BEND THAT DICK CUM IN HER SNATCH

>Benedict makes a movie good

Have you seen Star Trek Into the Darkness?

it will be another cgi fest. They have no idea how to stop at this point

Cumberbitch is good and Mads is based, but Ejiofor is even better than either of them.

his khan was amazing . old khan made no sense
>superior human
>make him a shitskin

Dr. Strange or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Capeshit

nice reference

nice

The birth of capekino.

It looks extremely boring visually. It's like Hollywood doesn't have imagination anymore.

kek

never noticed the cloak attacing itself, pretty cool

>It's like Hollywood doesn't have imagination anymore.
that and the slew of remakes

Will he be in the movie, anons?

No, but Moloch will.

There were some rumors that Dormammu is referenced/teased in the movie. Probably saving him for the sequel.

>lists a bunch a b-list dramas and a video game

And not a single one was capeshit

well elektra is the worst superhero film of all time and the protagonist was kinda whitewashed. elektra is greek ffs not jennifer garner

Who?

Just saw the second trailer. This is gonna be trippy as fuck

Either was this guy. Until he was.

I saw The Force Awakens in IMAX 3D on 3 tabs. I was getting antsy before the movie started and nearly went off the deep end when I looked up and saw how high the ceiling was. By the time the previews started I was fine Cuz I could concentrate on the screen

Movie was fucking great though and the acid made it like a religious experience

i dose a tiny little bit every time I go to the theater. Never enough to actually make it a proper trip, but enough to make things feel quite 'weird.'
It makes every flick so much more engrossing and enjoyable

what is she doing here? Why is the building moving like that?

Fuck if I know. All this reality warping doesn't actually seem to serve any useful purpose, except for that one shot of Mads using it to cause Mordo and Strange to slip away from a portal.