I been doing youtube for a about six months now I need Advice on how to make my youtube channel better...

I been doing youtube for a about six months now I need Advice on how to make my youtube channel better. Any ideas and or suggestions will be appreciated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCUI8R-rvoh1HLvKRQ7qdPbA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Heres the link youtube.com/channel/UCUI8R-rvoh1HLvKRQ7qdPbA

Stop

So many gamer channels already. Looks really good tho just gotta play games people care about and PROMOTE YOURSELF on facebook, twitter, reddit, and 4 chan if you have to.

Kill yourself and livestream it.

This, fucking this.
Kill yourself.

I cannot stress enough PROMOTE YOURSELF because youtube will not help you as a small channel. Looks solid tho man just keep at it. Maybe have a face cam or something. Personality will help.

Why the fuck ask us?Do you think a bunch of successful youtubers lurk here?

>personality
We all suffer from personality disorders on Sup Forums.

Looks pretty good, commentary could be better. Maybe if you had friends to banter back and forth with or something. I don't usually watch youtube videos like this though, so my advice might not be the best. The video quality is pretty good though, man, keep it up.

Twitter will only help you if you're already famous. Try posting to reddit. r/unknownvideos is a good one for this channel. Also facebook is good because lots of people and friends will help. 4 chan is a dangerous bet because can get flamed for it. I like the thumbnails just need to do more self promotion to get yourself out there. Youtube won't feature your small ass channel so you have to do it youself until you get a good subscriber base. Trust me bro just promote promote promote PROMOTE TO EVERYBODY YOU KNOW (& DON"T KNOW) AND LOVE UNTIL THEY HATE YOUR FOR IT.

Youtube is saturated with gaming channels so it will be difficult unless you have a very attractive personality.
Also: VIEWER INTERACTION is key. Shout out all your subscribers and talk about comments ect. Make people know that you appreciate it.

you know how dangerous coming to Sup Forums was?

Like there is just a decent chance you get raided and shit instead...

Best advice? Quit.

Get a real camera and video yourself to overlay over the commentary. Nobody gives a shit about watching people play games if they can't see them.

This - Sup Forums can get you views but also bad people are on here that might fuck with you. Like this guy said might get raided worse case, but also might just get downvotes.

not 2017 Sup Forums, all lazy fucks here now.

Hope some of this shit helped you bro- youtube is a fuck game anyways. Definitely don't EVER sign with a youtube network. Remember this- they are all scams! Seriously if you start growing they'll hit you up but it's NEVER worth it. They take like 30% of your ad-rev and give you NOTHING! Beware the networks seriously!

To be honest, you sound like a fat guy with a friend who just yell at each other on the couch and voice record it to gameplay. There's no engagement of the viewer besides watching your average gameplay. Most youtubers are either A) Good at games, or B) Good at talking. You are lacking both atm.

this

just don't

>Like there is just a decent chance you get raided and shit instead...
>Implying OP actually owns that channel
>Implying OP isn't trying to surreptitiously instigate a raid

there is a reason we all use clickbait and that is because it works

dont let the salty kids in the comments get to you about it, just do it and rake in that dough like the rest of us

make 12 min vids

play new current games people enjoy not the fucking 8 bit nintendogs shit youre playing and change your name also post on reddit

also find bigger youtubers to help promote your shit ie you being in their videos