Sup Forums, what's the point of having a significant other in high school? it's just going to end in heartbreak...

Sup Forums, what's the point of having a significant other in high school? it's just going to end in heartbreak. you have a 0.001% chance of making it through college or getting married. it will only end badly.
maybe i just tell myself that because i'll be lonely forever.
anyway, feels thread.

Not sure lol sounds like your still in highscool. Go to bed little boy

I always thought this too but damn im happy i still went for it, the good times outweigh the bad.

/thread
I'm also in high school
Having a girlfriend is fun
Bout to be our year anniversary in a couple weeks
Good times OP
If you have a crush you might as well go for it. What do you have to lose? Unless it's a friendship that you don't want to ruin.

yo, theres really only one rekationship youll have that will work out long term, all the other relationships are to prepair you for your last one. date in highschool and you weill learn you need to grow the fuck up. or atleast i did

My parents have been together since they were 14

For fucking, stupid.

You don't have a "year" anniversary. The word anniversary derives from the Latin anno and verso, year and return. You have your first anniversary, or second, or whatever. You don't have a year year return.

You find someone who you find yourself actually caring about and not wanting to fool around with other women because it is just not worth it. Just have hope and if there is doubt and you aren't willing to work through it then give it up.

My high school mate scored a girl from our class in the first year and were together until last month. That's about six years. He moved abroad in Fall 2015 and she used to visit him, but I think the LTR just didn't work out for them.

All I can think of is practice.
Approaching, talking, dating, etc.

You really think, with that mentality, that women outside of high school will want to date you? Stop trying to convince yourself you don't need a gf. There's one out there, go find her.

its highschool you dork, make friends, go to partys, get frisky with drunk girls, have fun

once you are out of college and working a shit job you hate, sure youll be mature and confident enough to get all the pussy in the world but you will regret the time you wasted during highschool being a fucking loser mope that plays victim because the cute girl doesnt notice him

From someone who was once a high school girl: if there's anything they DON'T find attractive, it's self defeating sad-ass betas that cry and cry but never act.

it only ends in heartbreak for girls. What do you actually have emotions for girls? what are you gay? just fuck them nigger they arent smart enough to love on your capacity get over it . Grow up and marry a girl you find attractive and isnt totally atrocious to be around because they're fucking rare

You learn how to do relationships right by doing them wrong, youngbloods.

It's okay to fuck up. Some exes will make you recoil when you think of them, but others will make you smile a lot. Some will even stick around as friends.

It's all going to be okay. Try not to grasp at things.

>Sup Forums whats the point of eating pizza if it will end? It will not be eternal and I will have to buy a new one next day

This is literally how stupid you sound, I think you try to convience yourself you are better off alone and that its ok to be rejected by every single girl you have tried to get in contact with....

Well guess what faggot? While you come into Sup Forums hoping to sound all phylosofical and waiting for Sup Forums to agree with you, all your classmates are fucking the cheerleader you secretly have a crush on, yeah that's right and you know what they will do once they "break up" ? They will fuck a new girl and have fun, maybe they are even hitting your mom? I bet you got your beta genes from the cucklord of your dad, so your mom loves getting punded by teenage cock

gf's are just that GIRLFRIENDS if you were meant to stay with the first person you have a relationship with you would marry instantly, is just to have fun, spend time together, get your dick wet

The universe is 13.8 billion years, and humans only live, in average, 70-78 years... That's an instant, so stop being such a faggot and just hook up with any girl you can (assuming you break your fag cuck eggshell) if you want to be alone that's fine, but don't delude yourself trying to come up with shit like
>oh, we are not going to marry anyway so why bother

I ended up with a girl from high school, didn't get together until uni though.

I'm still with my high school sweetheart. I mean, we actually started dating in middle school. There's hope. It'll work if you both want it to.

i dunno ive been with my girlfriend since sophomore year high school, we've been together 5 years, going on to six. It's literally like going out with your best friend, AND you get to fuck them. I see all my friends who try to get pussy and when they do, after a few weeks/months they go back to the same cycle of trying to get it in with some neighborhood slut. i mean, if thats your thing, then for all means go for it, but it feels amazing to have a 9/10 qt girlfriend who at the end of the day will always be there for you.
i guess what im trying to say is, there is no reason to think that relationships are doomed out of high school. You just gotta decide wether you want a solid gf, or have fun and sleep around.

I'm still with my highschool sweetheart after six years and we have a child. Granted me broke up here and there but we still ended back together and this last time produced a son. Pic related

this