What's the most unethical (not illegal) thing you've ever done that has nothing to do with sex or stealing?

what's the most unethical (not illegal) thing you've ever done that has nothing to do with sex or stealing?

Was pouring 2 glasses of choco milk for me and my friend. Purposefully gave myself a little bit more

You son of a bitch.

Told an (atleast) 60 year old christian woman that god is about as real as the easter bunny and told her to go fuck herself.

No regrets

Similar to stealing.

Why...

I've taken creepshots of my friend's.

I've also solicited money out of men online by pretending to be a woman.

It's hard for me to think of anything extreme off the top of my head, but I changed the source coding of an e-mail to make it look like something different so that I could submit a late assignment in college.

Don't know about whether or not it's the most unethical thing I've ever done but I used to piss in the sink at work.

>I've also solicited money out of men online by pretending to be a woman.
this needs a story

How?

That's not really unethical.

Probably because she was trying to force her religion down his throat. Usually the way these exchanges go is a religious person tries to convert another person who is an atheist, the atheist tells the person he is not interested (or possibly that his religion is fucking stupid for any number of reasons), then the religious person gets offended.

Used to watch over a special needs kid when I was in Elementary school. He'd constantly sing the theme somg to Zaboomafoo, or whatever that show was called, and occasioanlly repeat things he heard people say. Being a little shit I got the bright idea to start cussing in front of him and sure enough he started repeating me. Days pass, teachers question me about it saying they got a call from his parents concerened because he went from Zaboomafoo to repetitively cussing a certain cycle of words at times. Denied I knew anything and that was that.

Pretty easy, just point the webcam at toes, catches footfags attention. I've also work wigs an thongs to "prove" I'm a woman. Men think with their penai, not hard at all.

Exactly this.

I was minding my own business at a gas station and this senile fuck walks up to me

>Had inverted cross sticker on window for le aesthetic meme
>"Dont you know that our Lord and savior created you! He created everything and kids like you shouldnt disrespect him"
>Im 23 fuck off lady
>"Its a sin to use such harsh language you need to find god you disrespectful punk"

then after I burned out and left.

Fucking hate in-your-face Christians

In 3rd grade I unbuckled a friends little brother from his car seat cause he was thrashing around, and friends mom yelled at him thinking it was him. I never fessed up.

Fucking genius. Thanks dude, I'm gonna have to do this on one of my assignments some day.

Gods going to be very upset with you when you die. Eventually you'll realize where you went wrong , and repent. I have FAITH.

I stole 23k from a safe at the place I worked at, worked there for another 3 yrs, was never caught.

That guy is an idiot, don't try that. If schools find out you were tampering with legal documents with bad intentions they can press charges.

Yeah, definitely - it's not foolproof of course, but usually most professors just want a screenshot of an e-mail as proof and won't dig much further into it. With so many classes using online submissions nowadays it's easy to fake something fucking up.

Some disgusting trashy old midget lady with a beard talked for 45 minutes straight on the bus so I sperged out and said "THIS IS YOU.. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.. Get off your phone asshole"

Jordan?
Not cool man, they thought it was me.

You monster

>legal documents

What kinda of fucking assignments do you think that I'm doing?

I'm talking about editing the source code of an e-mail submission receipt to make it look like my assignment had gone through the system, but they just didn't receive it.

my job involves talking little old ladies into buying insurance they can't pay for and don't need

so that i guess, i feel like the biggest piece of shit after work but i do good at it so hey.

Apparently anyone who is baptized gets accepted into "heaven" so that includes child molesters, rapists, school shooters etc etc. Enjoy that heaven dickhead

Literal autism

You goddamn monster. MODS!

>pressing charges over a homework assignment
>implying they wouldn't just give you a failing grade instead even if they did find out somehow

You wanna be a jackass? Fine, get yourself arrested dipshit. See what colleges will accept you after that.
I've said it before, and I'll say it again; FUCK MILLENIALS.

my dream job... too bad in my country insurances are free

Cum in the coffee of a girl I like. I know I'm free from any stds but it's a shitty thing to do.

Not sure if you're actually retarded or if you're just baiting. But 2/10 for making me reply.

In what world would you think someone would get arrested over homework.

Do you really think people will still have their earthly temptations in heaven? Be realistic. It's going to be like a giant reset button but with only positivity from there on out.

I've never seeded my torrents

Dude, FUCK, OFF. Tired of you god damn newfags who think you know anything.

Cum floats. And cum literally become "harder" in liquids so people would notice. I call bullshit

When I was 17, I was driving in a snowstorm very early in the morning once. Spotted a pickup truck coming up behind me going way too fast and got angry that anyone would be so reckless and endanger the other cars on the road. So just as he was maybe 20 feet behind me, but in the other lane, I put on the blinker and started to drift into his lane. Predictably, he slammed on the brakes, immediately lost control, and skidded off the road into a light pole. Instead of stopping, I laughed and kept going.

Found out later he was hospitalized with head and torso injuries. Still feel bad about that.

getaloadofthisguy.jpg

You fucking monster...people like you make me SICK!

This is what happens when you try to change an autists set schedule. Get used to things you don't like. You're going to have to man up and deal with it all some day, and the guilt is gonna rock your world.

>image.png

0/10 b8

I had to kill a small ill duckling with BB gun. First shot didn't kill it, I panicked and had to slit its throat, which ended up with decapitation. I was 15 yo

Is that idubzz?
Btw fuck you and the rest of you, you try that shit you'll regret it.

A guy I smoked with left his wallet in my car. I found it and took like $200 that was in it. When he asked me if it was still in my car I said no, I still have his license. Dude probably had to get all new everything. Not sure why I wasn't just truthful, didn't really need the money that bad.

>is that idubzz
>idubzz
>*idubbbz

No.

And you're autistic. I did it and I don't regret shit.

What did you use the money for?

>Is that idubzz

Ok. Thats enough for tonight goodbye guys

You're the scum of this fucking earth

>Is that idubzz?

I can't with this fucking guy anymore

Just wait until your teacher finds that one day and puts a halt to your financial aid.

paid the guy's sister $150 to let me fuck her, donated the other 50 to Wikipedia

More weed and food I think, I was a youngin'

Hey guess what, Nigger - this was several years ago when I was in my second semester. I graduate in May.

Not sure who to believe
One of you is a fuckin liar

Good luck, that's all I'm leave you with. You'll need it. And I'm Hispanic, not a nigger

It's really easy. You go on Sup Forums, be like "Imma grill" with some photoshop timestamp magic. Get bitcoin for posting nudes. I haven't done it since I got a job tho.

You don't have to be black to be a Nigger, Nigger.

i was raised jewish. a friend's little brother was baptized and i had to go to it. it was in a big church, etc.

he turned out to be a total faggot who i actually witnessed creeping out his friend, actually seeming to come on to him with super pansy mode in the back seat while we were driving around. they were talking about "linkin park". that faggot moved on to study in "makeup school" and got a job on gay ass shows like "glee". looks like it's a curse.

47 years old, work with all sorts of people erryday, never once met anyone who was in your face Christian. Even when letting them know I did not believe
You both are liars.

Which one sounds like it came from fuckin Sup Forums? Should answer your question

Usually I don't mean this, but go fick your mother loser.

We're all on Sup Forums for a reason, user.

Yeah like when you wank in a bath and the shit clogs the fucken drain. That was hard to explain to my mum...

>fick
>loser

Good luck graduating elementary school there, brother.

You're either an old ass whiny bitch, or a liar yourself. This is our world now, grandpa.

>hurr durr, your crap talk was bad, that's me saying your bad because of it

I lie to homeless people and tell them I don't have any money because I don't want to facilitate their drugs and gambling habits.

I worked at an adhd/autist school for a little while when I was younger. Put extra reward cards in a girl's points envelope because I was stupid and thought she was cute. She got in trouble for having too many points mysteriously appear, they thought she was stealing them. Never told anyone, I think she took the heat for it.

They curse you when you do that. Like literally they put hexes on people, I always give change.

Yo nigger I got the same add

*you're

Again, good luck. Middle school will be a great time for you.

You're chubby or fat, I can tell. You're s
Lathered in self hatred and bacon grease.

Shared pics of my daughter who's over 18 anonymously a while back. Thought nothing came of it. Then google searched some of her pics that I have and they pulled up archived threads on Sup Forums. Don't know if she's found them yet.

I'm tempted to click on it..... Should I do it famalam?

How'd you get them in the first place? Would you fuck yout daughter given the chance?

Not even close, m8. I don't have to describe myself to you, but I'm pretty content with myself and decently in shape. Keep the personal ones comin' though - they really support your argument.

I hoped you get raped by a bear.

So you shared what I'm guessing are sexy photos that were stolen from the girl? Nice job reading the OP, faggot

They weren't nudes, just cute pics. The user posted her in some tribute threads and fb fap.

This guy wins the award for Autismo of the Day.

Thanks for the laughs

No the pics I had weren't stolen. They were mine.

The only unethical thing I've done is stolen sex, so...

Off a dead grill?

You didn't answer the question; would you fuck her?

No, it was a hooker.

Though she was probably dead inside.

I was 15 or 16, lived in an Eastern European orphanage. It's a shit place, staff don't give a flying fuck if you're high or drunk or injured as long as you show up for the curfew.
I had a minor drug habit yet never had any money. Me & two other kids decided to steal some shit to sell it. Being the dumb fucks we were, we got caught shoplifting with about 200€ of merchandise. Now I personally didn't have anything on me but the other two had their backpacks full. I vehemently denied any involvement or knowledge of the fact that they stole something, even breaking a tear or two. They had to go to court while I got just a warning.

kek

Don't have any good quality shit to wank to in my agenda, and Sup Forums normally works wonders. I'm gonna do it so why the fuck not?

Like dry rot?

>didn't happen to me
>therefore it hasn't happened to anyone else in the world in human history

lol fuck off grandpa you are halfway dead already, good thing you will leave this earth soon

Sounds like my ex

>Miss, we found out your son timmy cheated on his math homework, he has been condemed to lethal injection I am sorry

27 years old. Work in a grocery store in upper Fl. I have to deal with this bullshit on a weekly basis.

user probably just jacks off so much that it was thin, weak stuff and dissolved easily in a hot drink.
Cum isn't always thick and sticky.

>40 year old confirmed
just die already you sack of old shit, your brain function clearly has descendend through the years, you can barely make senteces hold sense without making you look like a monkey

Try living in the bible belt for a few years. It's not exactly commonplace but their stories, assuming they aren't just trying to get a rise, are fairly believable. Still cringey as fuck, because who puts an inverted cross on their car window, but entirely believable.

Haha This guy took the bait, I was joking around haha

Where do you live? When I was in Colorado, I had to deal with uppity religious types maybe once a year. In GA. it is far more often. Fucking niggers, man.

>look look I a retard look look I a retard look look I a retard look look I a retard look look I a retard look look I a retard look look I a retard look look I a retard look look I a retard look look I a retard look look I a retard look look I a retard

>fuck off retard
>hahahaha I was just pretending lololololol trolled u so hard xdddd