Is this a golden teacher mushroom?

Is this a golden teacher mushroom?

No faggot they're organic buttplugs

Lol that is the worst desiccant chamber I have ever seen

Shroomery.org pitter patter let's get at her

Aye man that's all I got Any suggestions?

Buy a food dehydrator

To add to this, sometimes you can get lucky and find cheap ones at thrift stores

Impossible to tell from a pic like this. Need lots more information because many mushrooms like alike and can be poisonous. Spore colour, shape of gills, etc.

What are you going to cook user?

A good trip

They got nipples

Where did you get them? With that desiccant chamber you're better off eating them fresh if they're active.

Seems legit...if it turns blue, it's true. The bruising around the stem and gills in addition to the nipple makes it look like the real thing. I'm jealous user, been wanting to try shrooms for a while.

I plan on getting some damprid shit tomorrow

Also, got them from cow shit

I got some growing and I'm itching to try them.

But I hear you need quite a bit more if their wet?

I've only got about two that are on their way to growing big.

It's not that you need more. It's that dry shrooms weigh about 1/10th wet shrooms. Basically it's the same amount of shrooms but with a bunch of water weight added. So the dosage for dry is 1/10th the wet dosage

Ah, I see.

Guess I'll check shroomery and eyeball mushroom sizes to see if mine are anywhere near it.

Get a scale

This is good advice.

Not a faggot here

You certainly have Psilocybe Cubensis. Golden teacher is a fair assessment. Nice find

What is the difference between PF and Golden Teacher?

Yeah I am in the next few days.

They're way too small anyway, doubt they'd be even a gram wet. Haven't broken away from the stem yet.

Shut yer mouth child go back to playing pokemon

To add to this
Look at your first picture. Compare the one in the top left with the cap showing with Lacrymaria sp.

Everything else is good