BANDCAMP thread

New one because old one is dying
Support good artists so they can be heard
Give constructive criticism to bad artists so they might improve and become good.

Other urls found in this thread:

varsas.bandcamp.com/album/hull-ms-r
varsas.bandcamp.com/album/a-z-ld-hegy
honeybeary.bandcamp.com
marbletears.bandcamp.com/
vincentpaul.bandcamp.com/releases
mola-recordings.bandcamp.com/
cbrcbr.bandcamp.com/album/she-unraveled-the-heavens-and-the-light-shone-though
epiglottis.bandcamp.com/
rateyourmusic.com/artist/epiglottis
emochanel.bandcamp.com
wackysoutherncurrent.bandcamp.com/releases
play.spotify.com/artist/0zrkuqxllRnnbqH5oahFVh
lovecrypt.bandcamp.com/album/y-o-u-l-i-t-t-l-e-c-u-n-t
slowhorsepublishing.bandcamp.com/album/olympic-runner
wyndwood.bandcamp.com/album/be-yourself
witheredgrey.bandcamp.com/album/unter-der-br-cke
stayinside.bandcamp.com/
fuatha.bandcamp.com/album/oblivion-ep
chiaro.bandcamp.com/
clyp.it/q4ekpbyr
pxlsequence.bandcamp.com/album/valleys-ep
scrugley.bandcamp.com/
jacobhutto.bandcamp.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hello everyone

varsas.bandcamp.com/album/hull-ms-r
>dungeon synth, ambient, repetitive melodies
>combined with harsh noise wall
>it's about drowning and accepting your death
>musical contrast showcasing the calmness and power of water

If you hate noise check out my psychedelic rock EP:
varsas.bandcamp.com/album/a-z-ld-hegy

the harsh noise overlay doesn't work

it clearly sounds like something added over it with a DAW, instead of being the normal texture of the recording. Sounds fake and doesn't enhance the music.

honeybeary.bandcamp.com

>electronic, trip hop, experimental

>sample based ambient beats

Would like some feedback, thx

marbletears.bandcamp.com/

Instrumentals of all kinds.

mostly experimental stuff hip hop and rap influenced
also got house and techno influenced tracks

>>i dont know how to reply to specific posts
>honeybeary i like your music
its beautiful, so organic. sometimes i dont like the snare sounds.

vincentpaul.bandcamp.com/releases

>ambientish
>electronic
>experimental

Its a shame my speakers are broken, i couldn't hear it that well

reccing this guy hard, really enjoyed Évtizedekre ottfelejtett gyűlölet II especially the last track.

heres mine: mola-recordings.bandcamp.com/ the top 2 are both field recordings, 1 based on a historic road in Japan and the other about extreme geographical points of GB. other 2 are post-modern free improvisation and electronic music combined with brainwave sonifications, respectively.

Hello, A NEW ALBUM!

>Dark ambience
>Created using analog and digital loops
>A conceptual release about one relationship and it's slow disintegration

I hope you'll enjoy this release. It took way too long to make it a reality.

If you want to hear more I'm over here:
epiglottis.bandcamp.com/
>I do other ambient stuff and some piano stuff as well!
Don't forget to review my stuff on RYM (especially the newest *wink wink*)
rateyourmusic.com/artist/epiglottis

Since I haven't got time to answer the question:
>The album, Removal, was recorded all based on loops and then produced solely by you?
Indeed, all based on loops and produced solely by me. Same as the newest but the newest used looped music from my backlog that wasn't used in any other of my releases. Sorry for missing your question out.

Recs:
Gub is gub

Reviews for others will be there soon, keep yourself afloat

Well obviously I had to overdub, but it's just 2 tracks. A synth and a wall (made with distortion pedals and white noise gen). I didn't use after-effects or anything, making it sound like it all came from one audio source wasn't my goal either. Thanks for listening and sharing your thoughts!
I make all my music with headphones, so those who use hi-fi or monitor speakers might have a hard time hearing all the hidden melodies and details.

Okay, first of all - totally not my thing. Take this opinion with a pinch of salt if you will. For once - my god, this cover looks really bad. I mean, it's not terrible but it doesn't catch anybody's eye. The look of your BC page also is quite questionable - the background image is really annoying when it crops and stuff. Onto the music. "Glass Trash" was pleasant enough, it caught me off guard at a short moment since I've really expected something way different. My advice to that track would be to think about the mixing - at times the track feels like in a vacuum which is not good. The other track I've heard "Walden Pond" is a bit simplistic. Hell, it's not even that creative but it gets going and it's not boring so you achieve something. I just find it lacking in either the experimentation (which I expected from the experimentation tag - it should be removed; beat music is not experimental, not even in the way you present it) or variety. A bit of work is really, really needed. But the ideas are there which is more than pleasant.

The pic you got to that posts made me a bit puke-y. Thanks...

Why is the mix so god damn low? I know it's ambient but come on, that's just a rookie mistake. To whatever you wanted to present - I kinda dig it. But not for the reasons you might think. I like the sounds but not the tracks overall. They feel, dare I say, effortless which I know they aren't. They just gave me that reaction. I think the loudness and the mix gave me that impression. I can't really say what you want to present. It's vague sure but it's a bit... too vague if you catch my drift. Not bad in any case. Just a bit of a drone, "another" album. Nothing capturing or interesting to make me want to come back to your stuff again. I would say that's it's not a totally bad start. Just a flawed one. I believe that with a bit of work and some understanding of what you want to present you could do better. I hope I'm right.

laurelave.bandcamp.com

>Alternative rock, pop, freak-folk

emochanel.bandcamp.com

noise pop / power pop / beach punk lofi bs recorded by myself in my basement !! :) check it gangstas

Okay, real talk. I'm not pleased. I'm really really annoyed. Right, this demo is quite unlistenable. It provides basic points but still it is quite "meh". Not really a pleasing noise pop demo. It's so raw I think this shouldn't be released in it's current state. Even as a demo. Work harder on it and it might be something. As of now however - complete waste. It's sad cause we need some good noise pop around. But this is not it.

wackysoutherncurrent.bandcamp.com/releases

>prog, post, ambient-rock, instrumental, indietronica, soundtrack, dungeon, morricone-ish, modern classical, slow core, art-rock

enter zero or more!
all discography at name your price

download, listen, share, rate!

please follow on spotify, even if you don't listen, you will help claiming the page there

play.spotify.com/artist/0zrkuqxllRnnbqH5oahFVh

Also, guys, you will contribute to these threads by saying few words about some peeps here. Right? Right...?

>Industrial Hip-Hop
>Noise

lovecrypt.bandcamp.com/album/y-o-u-l-i-t-t-l-e-c-u-n-t

RECS
Honestly not in the mood for this at the moment, but I like it nonetheless, I sense some Aphex influence, which is always great

>experimental
>vaporwave
>new wave

If this ain't your speed, I've got some more stuff here:

nice tunes:

I never got why vaporwave gets so much shit, to be honest. Most of what I've heard is comfy as fuck.

Because it's like pop art and Andy Warhol
It's cool, everyone could have done it though.
But when everyone started doing it it stopped being interesting and lost all its value and message.
The goal is to bring new tastes in the genre, and make sure your "experimental" music is actualy experimental.

Ah. I see.

What's up y'all it's been a while

wyndwood.bandcamp.com/album/be-yourself

>Acoustic
>Bedroom
>Emo

Das ist gud. I think the only issue I have is your vocals. Work on them hard! Glad to see you back too!

Is it just me or is anybody doesn't give a crap on giving other people feedback? Welcome to BC thread I suppose...

witheredgrey.bandcamp.com/album/unter-der-br-cke
>hobo black metal, lil bit dsbmish idc
Older work is too shit to care

>Our third EP/Demo/I dont really care
>Older work is too shit to care
>Shit as always

hurr durr I dun care guys lulz

people like you are of the worst fucking kind, please fuck off to the nearest faggot station

>oh they write they hate their music??
>fuckin fags attention whoring!!1!
Nice done not getting a concept, now go back to your supervisor

Sorry I didn't critique sooner, was just trying to get my thoughts together!
I can't help but feel a disconnect in your work between the more conceptually rooted "skits" involving the cassette recordings and the droney ambient pieces. To me, the overarching theme that you explain in the liner notes is absent in the majority of the album and my only analytical response as a listener is "oh this part reminds me of so-and-so", etc. It's pretty, but I would have liked if instead of alternating between compositional techniques you found a way for concept and execution to be more directly linked.

More critiques coming soon!

No, he just stated this kind of nihilism is annoying, not funny and not original. Take some pride in your music or go home.
Being a nihilist is only fun if you're already popular/well-known. Like David Bowie's ultra shit album art for "The Next Day"

Enjoyed Burning Man, great progression. will relisten

Hey thanks for the feedback. I feel like critiques vary from thread to thread but i've been out of these threads for a long time.

shit that was meant for

been around, but posting cause new thread:

stayinside.bandcamp.com/
>emo
>posthardcore
>scramz

Thanks for listening! Really appreciate it and sorry if you felt cheated in terms of the general concept execution.

Seconding. It's just really silly.

fuatha.bandcamp.com/album/oblivion-ep

ah kk thx
well church burnings are out, selfhate is out
time for deleting i guess

hah, not "cheated", but you state a desire for a cohesiveness in the work but then distinctly segregate the album into 2 parts. i just felt there was a dissonance there.

>really enjoyed Évtizedekre ottfelejtett gyűlölet II
We've got an old Shum fan here, thank you very much!

Hah, yeah, I get it. I feel like I got a good idea in general but the execution went way too poorly. So I do understand what's the deal

chiaro.bandcamp.com/

>Beats
>Electronic
>some chiptune

Bump

Guys, come on GIVE SOME FEEDBACK FOR PEEPS!

song 2 sounds weird
wav8 was delightful
wav 10 thanks man

clyp.it/q4ekpbyr
Just recorded this wall of acoustic guitars, it's a Burzum cover
r8 ?/8

Gub/8

fucking terrible effortless wank. cum on yourself and stop pulling shitty music in here faggot

>new outing by Epiglottis
>Ambient, Loops
>depressive concept record
>all that good stuff, now with a working link!

Lovely chap helped me put this out, thanks Eric!

Anyone got some folk I could listen to?

Not much here sadly

Reminds me of Coachwhips if they managed to have even shittier equipment

have you even listened to it

NEW RELEASE

pxlsequence.bandcamp.com/album/valleys-ep

>piano >loops >ambient >chill >lofi >experimental

THX for listening and feedback.

Great stuff:

scrugley.bandcamp.com/

>depressive / melancholic music
>each release its different
>when prozac no longer helps
>0.50 full discography

will listen everybody now

jacobhutto.bandcamp.com

>Experimental, Various Genres

>New Release

>Concerned Listener, Concerned Artist
>Ambient, Drone, Field Recordings, Glitch, Instrumental, Lo-Fi, Mental Health, Minimal, Modern Classical, Mono No Aware, Orchestral.

Support, scrobble, or review on RYM. Any feedback of any kind would be greatly appreciated. Thank You. :)

Label Bandcamp:
triteicrecords.bandcamp.com

Proud Supporter Of: