Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZWmrfgj0MZI
youtube.com/watch?v=7fQL0-_rrpM.
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/θανασης_παπακωνσταντινου/βραχνος_προφητης/
youtube.com/watch?v=6OGEiOgv86U
youtube.com/watch?v=HMKkbco7UFE
youtube.com/watch?v=9BBAEUOOFKQ.
youtube.com/watch?v=FK44hviu5qo
mediafire.com/file/hxr7i26xv7jv51j/Aporea - (1988) Na Rekah Vavilonskih [mc,not on label].rar
mega.nz/#!RE0C1ZpC!scNlGcvcVBOfA1eRzo79yXtbTHAm9_wUdapTD-A-IKo
agnf.bandcamp.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

probably think your music taste is superior when its really just plen

college ages stoner w a sensitive side. often judges people and thinks you're superior when you really aren't. uses the word "tight"

Went to Lollapalooza/Gov Ball and enjoyed it

No not really I know my music taste is pretty shit that's why i wan recs...

Been on Sup Forums since late 2015/ early 2016. Initially was big on dadrock and decided to explore that area of music by going on Sup Forums and took up some psychedelic influence as a result. Also was a a fan of the Gorillaz as a kid and possibly a britbong. Try the following.
>Massive Attack - Blue Lines (trip-hop, if you like Gorillaz there won't be any buts about liking this album, its a little less edgy and cinematic than their other highly acclaimed album, Mezzanine though is just as enjoyable and contains arguably more bangers). Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=ZWmrfgj0MZI
>The Unicorns - Who Will Cut Our Hair When We're Gone? (chill indie pop album from the early 2000s, think something of a cross-over between Feels-era AnCo and NMH). Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=7fQL0-_rrpM.

Have a nice day user!

you used to get really stressed but now you're pretty relaxed about life

Wow fucking spot on!
You got it right!

Also DSoTm was the first album that really popped my musical cherry and helped me move away from the top 40s of radio and brought me into the realm of new/indie music which then inspired me to start a music publishing website call sound over mind

Thx for the recs I'll check them out.

Good person, bad choices

Baaaaad to the bone

If you don't have a lot of friends already, they will be coming soon

just a couple i like then i got bored and realized i have to go take calc test

GREAT SHINING ALABASTER MONUMENT
the new Oxbow is amazing
good luck with your test user
do you like Aksak Maboul?
voted "most huggable person of Sup Forums" several times
(by me)
Christian Fitness - i am scared of everything that isn't me

>do you like Aksak Maboul

I do, though I prefer traditional prog and jazz-rock more so than RIO

You want to listen to more albums that no one's ever heard of to make your chart look better

rec: Floss
You can either write or draw really well although you think its not good.

rec: Rumors (on the huge off chance you never gave it a spin)

why isn't letting me render

you like the smell of leather and old wood
i dig your chart my guy. got any recs?

you are ginger

you need to go outside a bit more
also listen to felt

i believe in you. you can rule the world if you want to

>the worst mcr album

Let's see, I'm betting you went on Sup Forums during 2015 and are a white guy in his late teens/early 20's who likes to chill and so listens to lots of hip-hop as a result, you also like to consider a lot of lyrics hence Good News and The Glow. You probably have a fair group of friends though have the potential to get more even if you do not wish to do so. Blacks also quite like you. Try the following;
>Shabazz Palaces - Black Up.
>Kyuss - Welcome to Sky Valley.

I would really like some recs.

The Notwist: Neon Golden
Mogwai: Young Team
Yo La Tengo: Painful
Sioux Falls: Rot Forever

The December Sound: The Silver Album
Mamaleek : Kurdaitcha

definitely check out Plagal Grind - Plagal Grind EP
and Monoshock - Walk to the Fire
and this album for the cover aesthetics:
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/θανασης_παπακωνσταντινου/βραχνος_προφητης/

that is one aesthetic cover. I'll check those out, cheers!

I like the december sound, I'll check out the other thanks
Nice chart give Kairon:IRSE! a listen

>Yeezus
Age of Adz

gets mad easily

listens to rap

likes nature. maybe goes on hikes.

depressed. is always looking for the hidden meanings in life.

my chart is so colorful what the fuck
true patrician
You get angry at shit for no reason
you're black

>you're black
if only

you're not allowed to > anyone having this taste

>ismfof
>rammstein
cool. get into WBTBWB if you're not already, early and later shit
>ttng
don caballero, tera melos, and if those are your thing move on to yowie and sajjanu

Why Danger Days, and not any one of the 3 that came before?

i know you think my chart is just mu core but i don't care so just rec me some post rock or skip me altogether.thanks
spoon - kill the moonlight
hey i really like you

it's better

I remember you. You're the guy with the cool chart.
You don't take your tastes too seriously, and can enjoy fun things.
You had a rough first break-up

Thanks mate, you seem like a cool guy, I'm guessing you've been on for maybe 1 and a half to 2 years. Lot of those albums are in my backlog, only just tried Pop yesterday and it was gorgeous. Haven't tried Fugazi yet much to my chagrin though Minor Threat is great and features Ian MacKaye prior to his involvement with Fugazi, they have a 45-minute discography that's certainly worth its weigh.

Love your choice of Blur album by the way, 13 is a gem, sucks that its not as popular as their Britpop material despite being the most diverse and interesting thing they recorded. Other recommendations (if you haven't tried them already);
>Modest Mouse - Lonesome Crowded West (takes a lot of influence from Built to Spill and so I'd imagine you would probably like it). Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=6OGEiOgv86U
>LSD and the Search for God - s/t (excuse the poor capitalization, often looked down upon as a shameless ripoff of MBV's material, though for what its worth its still a great 22 minute album and a very enjoyable one at that). Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=HMKkbco7UFE

Oh, and Yndi Halda for some good post-rock, apologies for not reading that bit.

Favorite type of music is the more psychedelic stuff from the 60's-70's
I've already guessed you many times but you seem like a great friend
You discovered Sup Forums a couple of months ago and you are playing catch up to all of the great artists you've missed
You're very reclusive
You're very tired all the time
Emo but chill
Very similar taste in rap as me
Your favorite band is Radiohead
16-19 year old with a minimum wage job
Depressed as fuck

Go listen to Tyler the Creator or 21 Pilots idk
rap more like crap
why the hell would you want to be black
Hingus is bretty good space elevator music
Clear Horizon - s/t
Kava Kon - Departure Exotica
Kahondo Style - Green Tea & Crocodiles
Michael Stearns - Encounter
>lamb of god

you like to try to fight while drunk
gay male or straight female
highschool student with good taste
jesus
cool guy. doesn't give a fuck.
bisexual

You smoke a pack a day
You're fun at parties, but you never go
You never learned an instrument but sometimes you wish you did but you feel like it's too late to ever be good at it so you don't
You're either still in high school, or your taste hasn't changed much since high school (and by this I do not mean to insinuate that your taste isn't good)
You're smart but you make/made mediocre grades in college because you found it hard to give much of a shit
You've been here for at least several years

everyone is the guy with the cool chart
oh yeah i recommended you my friend's own album last time
listen to the brave little abacus if you havent btw

Hehe, barely ever drink mate.

Guessing you've been on Sup Forums for 2-3 years, definitely at the stage where you're getting you're own independent taste. Likely followed the post-punk flowchart to some extent or is otherwise a massive fan of that sub-genre (and I wouldn't blame you). Certainly a fan of Scaruffi hence Faust and Popol Vuh. Probably quite smart in real life, either attends college or plans on going there, doesn't have a massive social life though and enter depressive fits here and there, doesn't tell anyone about it though. Try (if you haven't already);
>Iggy Pop - The Idiot. Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=9BBAEUOOFKQ.
>Protomartyr - Under Color of Official Right (more straightforward post-punk a la Joy Division, better production albeit and far superior guitar-work, lyricism isn't as strong, focusing more on the usual case of politics and Detroit as a city). Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=FK44hviu5qo

Actually have been playing for 8 years.

be friends with me

OH MY FUCKING GOD STOP POSTING EXCLUSIVELY MUCORE FOR VALIDATION. WOW YOURE SUCH A PATRICIAN BECAUSE YOU PICKED A HAND FULL OF ALBUMS FROM THE ESSENTIALS LIST AND THEN COME HERE TO FEEL CULTURED. FUCK OFF ALREADY

HOW DARE YOU CONTRARIAN POSEUR THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING A MINDLESS DRONE I BET YOU LIKE AVANTGARDE SHIT

Sorry that I'm not a bitter middle aged faggot

Wish we had more middle aged bitter people and less underage sheeps here

you're probably 350lbs and wear glasses, why would I need your validation you cuck

>muh sekret club

I'm trying to stay away from Sup Forums core, so some recs that arn't Sup Forums core would be nice. Also, I find it enjoyable when people try to guess things about me so let it rip.

You kind of like being sad, but you don't know why.

You get along well with most people.

Get's nervous when there are a lot of white people around.

You had a really nice relationship in highschool that ended badly

lyrics mean a lot to you
You get along well with many people.

How am I a sheep for enjoying music that Sup Forums also happens to enjoy? I don't limit my tastes just by what's popular and what's not.

Digging your chart, how can i find those to Russian albums on the top right ?

Holy shit a correct guess.

>EXCLUSIVELY MUCORE FOR VALIDATION
a lot of people start delving more into music through Sup Forums and thats not a bad thing at all, its a good start. Besides, it's not like any of the Sup Forums core is bad. It's possible for people to geniunly enjoy Sup Forums core, you know. Post your chart.

i dont have a chart, i dont intend to make one. aslo, the thing is, i see the same charts all the time, with no deviation. they post their charts here over and over, but never explore new music and only have the "classics" on them

>I just discovered Sup Forums

Stoned far too often. Probably thinks culture peaked in the past and is resentful of his peers.

Wants to be considered 'alternative' but also feels the innate desire to be accepted so doesn't wander too far from the fringes of normality.

Wants to travel and experience a new world of culture but is too poor; so vicariously lives through music.

mediafire.com/file/hxr7i26xv7jv51j/Aporea - (1988) Na Rekah Vavilonskih [mc,not on label].rar

and i uploaded the Leonid Fedorov album for you
mega.nz/#!RE0C1ZpC!scNlGcvcVBOfA1eRzo79yXtbTHAm9_wUdapTD-A-IKo

The reason why people condsider them to be classics is because they're so fucking good. I explore new music all the time but most of it doesn't top what i've already listened.

you are a crunchy punk, i like that motherfucker
anything from ty segall or ILYs
you are a sad boy, i feel for you
you are my dad

you discovered Sup Forums 2 weeks ago

Great list but interested to hear why you believe Here Come The Indian is the best AnCo record.

>mucore
>good
cmon now

it's not, Strawberry Jam is
it was just alphabetical

Mu doesn't care for a lot of the albums I posted.

are you baiting me? all those albums are discussed extensively on a weekly basis

need more harsh noise and musique concrete recs

Just listen to Merzbow and pretend you like the genre

you are gay or bi
used to read pitchfork but you're starting to care about them less
dont have a good relationship with your dad

lmao when does mu talk about English Settlement, Goat, Parklife, Think Tank, Let it Be, At Action Park, Scary Monsters, Achtung Baby, Third Eye Blind, The Village Green, and Half the World is watching me? Shit evem Perfect from Now on and Crooked rain don't get talked about much.

A couple are very popular on here but you are full of shit.

Oh yeah? What was it again? I wanna know if I added it to my "to listen to" list yet

wow 11 of your 50 albums aren't mucore congrats :) and btw, XTC is talked about very much here, so make that 10

>this backtracking

>if it gets talk about on Sup Forums it's mucore

Oasis is now quintessential mucore.

painfully accurate

went ahead and updated it

agnf.bandcamp.com/
the creepy-ass vocals are semi-intentional

and you bothered to come here just to tell us how mad you are?
lmao sucks to be you faggot

XTC have a cult following on Sup Forums and are one of the most appreciated "underrated" bands on here, usually get a couple of threads dedicated to them each week that last quite a while. Blur is so widely known that there's not a whole lot to talk about, usually used in conjunction with Oasis when people shitpost on this site, Think Tank to a much lesser capacity and for good reason. U2 have had something of a rise in popularity on Sup Forums over the past couple of weeks for reasons unknown to me though I'd assume P4K has a hand in it. Scary Monsters is one of the most talked about Bowie albums since its great in its own right but not so widely known that people feel ashamed to fawn over it.

And Built to Spill & Pavement get talked about a fair amount to, even if its mostly in conjunction with other 90's bands.

KEK
now check out The Epic and pretend you're really into jazz

not pretending to be into anything, just asking for reccs u sperglord

For some reason I get the feeling that you skipped Sup Forumscore in large for favour of salvaging the most experimental stuff you could find. That and you likely used the shoegaze flowchart or have been in many /shoegazi/ threads. Started browsing last year given the Nothing album (heard many great things about it) or started listening to them through Whirr's influence. I'm guessing Alkaline Trio holds some significance to you, I don't know much about them other than my sister listening to them during her emo phase.

Part of me thinks that you also experimented with shoegaze to begin with then essentially went "fuck it, hit me with the hardest you've got" and went full fucking Merzbow then thought you might as well try out Metal - I'm likely wrong here though it's just a thought.

thanks dude
i already love lcw,i just didn't wanna put to modest mouse albums there
i've been putting off lsd for a while now,i'll check them out

They only music I can say I found thanks to Sup Forums is that Fishmans album.The rest is relatively 'famous' and can be found at any decent record store, so calling it 'mucore' is bullshit because it's all been circulated in music circles and radio play since before Sup Forums

nah been on mu since 09 and spent a long time only listening to Sup Forums-core and ended up in harsh noise from listening to p much only metal in high school and always looking for something heavier. close though, that was pretty clever

Well, thanks a lot !

good one, try I Am A Lake of Burning Orchids - Innocence
you seem to be the guy to like This Heat, try Deceit if you haven't done so already

The Third Eye Foundation - The Dark
terrible presentation of information - it hurts to look at
Phyllomedusa - In Vivarium. Is Torture. (Astylosternus Interpretation)
Ausia - Kasa Kasa

bästard - radiant, discharged, crossed-off

alameda 3 - późne królestwo

arab on radar - queen hygiene ii

ewa braun - stereo

mission of burma - signals, calls and marches

Thanks, man. I guess I forgot to check it out. I'll give it a listen.

I've only got the time and patience for a 3x3. Sorted by loose genre/mood, not rating.

Its not, most of those albums are great even if they are entry level

INCEST

Ah

Ah

White student at a private university. Smokes weed and attends many concerts. Probably plays a little bit of guitar and studies English. Shops at upscale malls. (Btw, I love your chart)

I recommend more Prince. Ben Folds' Songs for Silverman album, and the two release discography of Jellyfish.

I think you have an appreciation for graphic design. Dont know about personality, but I'm going to guess that you are related to a famous musician

Were you born in 1994?

You play guitar in a classic and slightly progressive rock band

Holy shit. Me and you could be best friends.

thanks m8

this is from awhile back i've heard a few more albums since this but i feel like this still sums it up okay

don't know how to give recs, feel free to r8 and h8
you think you have a sad life but are a happy person
white boi
either a female or a femboy
you're a little crazy
I have no idea but here's a (You) anyway
same as above
Likes rap but is scared people will judge him for it
no idea
sadboi but isn't a fag about it
WE
WUZ
no idea, nice Midori tho
you enjoy meme music and not afraid to admit it. Fun guy, a bit over the top at times but chill
sadboi, dark sense of humor
I don't like you for some reason but you're a nice person
another sadboi
favorite activity is being alone, but is ok with going outside sometimes
weird motherfucker, a little disturbed.
lazyposter. maybe weeab
yet another sadboi.
hates Sup Forums
I don't know why but I get the feeling 80% of your posts are shitposts
rebel without a clue
will end up deaf in a decade or so
you're bad at decisions
>midori
muh nig
would fuck music if he could
has a job

you defnitely skipped me. fcu k u!
actually i don't care lookin at the rest of yoru replies I don't think I really want one actually

>72534564
ok faggo
no idea
no idea
no fucking idea
never heard a single one of those albums
no idea, maybe sadboi
you like rock

some stuff i have been listening to these days, would appreciate recs

>recs (sorry if obvious/few)
schoolgirl distortional addict

hoover - the lurid traversal of route 7

luomo - vocalcity

You're a capable musician and you appreciate good music deeply.
You have a sensibility for the finer things. You play one instrument, probably piano, very well (also, props on steely dan)
You're intelligent, fun to be around, and have a sensitive side. You enjoy watching those acapella vocal covers on youtube that have the split screens of the same person doing different harmonies
Intelligent. Most people find you interesting and feel like there is something they can gain from you when they talk to you. You have a darker side but it manifests itself in helpful ways.
You're a chill person but you don't take any guff. You own a lot of vinyl records and you support the local music scene in your area by going to shows and open mike nights. It's possible you're a musician yourself.
You genuinely appreciate people for who they are and you're very good at making people feel legitimately happy with themselves. The only time you really get upset its with yourself and its usually all in your head.
You're very sensitive but if someone manages to become close to you you're an insanely good friend. You want to live the life of a successful musician but you need someone else with an optimistic to make you feel like it is possible.
You're an art major. You're good at finding friends like yourself. You feel like you have everything you want within your reach but there is still something missing.
You're really funny. People love having you in their friend group because you make everyone else feel like there's a purpose to what they're doing.
You tend to have trouble staying positive but know that everything will be ok in the long run.
You're a leader type
You make some people nervous because of your demeanor but you're a cool person
Enjoys life to the fullest. loves solitude.
you're very meticulous and detail oriented