Would some richfag buy me a copy of Dark Souls Prepare to Die edition...

Would some richfag buy me a copy of Dark Souls Prepare to Die edition? I'm broke af and want to play online with my friends. I promise to not be a fag and play a Giantdad meme build. Hell if you send it to me, I will give you my steam id and we can play together if you want. email is [email protected]

bump

>giant dad
god i fucking hate bis shit man

do your first playground without looking up to much, don't spoil it for yourself. also, rect to bosses with Armor that Counters them

I played on xbox a while ago before I got my first gaming pc, I always got invaded by giantdads whenever i got past the blacksmith in the woods and they wrecked my shit

one more bump

anyone have a good build to try out?

ever fought Taurus with the Zweihänder? it's great.

no, only the claymore :(

well, all the black knight weapons are fun at the start. if you do catacombs Drop, you can ger Leeroy to kill all the Skeletons and the black Knight for you. the others can be cheesed aswell

Wait Leeroy? isn't he past the tomb of the giants? how the fuck do you make it to him that early? run past everything? and I've never heard of the catacombs drop, what is that

bump

to summon an npc you dont have to kill the invader first. when you are human you can get invaded, invade and summon phantoms. i cant really explain it, but it skips bretty much the entore catacombs section (which is great for people like me who hate it anyway)
also, for an earlygame soul boost take a weapon with good bleed buildup and ho back to the asylum to kill stray demon. ez 20k souls, especially for the start super useful

fuck it, op here, i'll bump too

I have honestly never tried bleed weapons, I always tend to use ultra great weapons, guess i'm a STR fag like that.

Will some richfag buy me a masterrace pc and some steam games so i can play

bitch bitch whine whine suck dick

sure! what's your mailing address?

ugs' are fun to play anyway, especially getting the black knight greatsword early in your playthrough is just...its wonderful. you shouldnt use its strong attacks though.once you can carry it two handed, oh boy, rip gargoyles, rip every other boss. i honestly dont know any boss that would be harder with a big weapon

i just say bleed because demons tend to bleed anyway in this game abd believe me when i say its necessary. i think it are...13 bleed cycles until you kill stray demon, but its quite easy to do so yeah...ez souls.

if you kniw locations of any 'major' useable souls, get them at start of your playthrough to get a little boost, but dont spend too much time finding them. i have a little route for myself so i tend to spend about 5 minutes running and getting my items, then i either kill havel and the black knight with the halberd and skip alot of undead burg. makes stuff alot easier...

House no 420, blaze it street, sector - 69
Your moms ass
Landwhaleland
Country
Planet
Solarsystem
Galaxy
Universe
Nipples

IMO claymore is way better than the zweihander because it has thrust

quick question, doesn't black knight weapons get like a 20% boost against any demons? i thought i read that somewhere

I know it is an early game weapon (if you run past that dragon asshole to get it) but I honestly love it

well yeah, claymore is a good weapon. zweihander just feels alot more powerful to me. its fun to rek the early bosses with it. i have to doa playthrough with demons greathammer once...

i dont know the specific number butyes, youget a damage boost against demons.
its easier to get zweihander imo, as long as you have homeward bones

the zweihander is in the graveyard next to firelink right?

yes, behind the first large skeleton if i dont recall bullshit

any other questions i may help you with?

i have an off topic question

go for it. hope you still sit in this thread, just ate lunch