Does anyone know why My Kimono is the most scrobbled Polvo track? Like it's a nice but fairly normal instrumental...

Does anyone know why My Kimono is the most scrobbled Polvo track? Like it's a nice but fairly normal instrumental. Was it in a movie or something?

No idea. Sure Shot is my favorite track

iirc it was in a commercial. don't remember which one tho

i always feel sad that this isn't the official album cover anymore

I find that hard to believe. Good question though. It's coming up first on Spotify too.

Why did they change it?

They probably didnt get proper licensing.

They stole the lion heads graphic and had to remove it.

Was it the drummer who died last year?

the author didn't allow it

didn't hear anything

Exploded Drawing > Celebrate the New Dark Age > In Prism > Today's Active Lifestyles > Cor-Crane Secret > This Eclipse > Siberia > Shapes

All good though

Yeah they were literally nothing when this album came out. My friends saw them on this tour at a warehouse and no one was there so thet just sat in chairs and put their feet on the stage. By the time I saw them for the next album they had blown up. Album after that they were college mainstream.

>In Prism that high
LOL
more like switch In Prism with Shapes and then put Shapes after Cor-Crane Secret

If Exploded Drawing were cut down to like 10 or 11 songs it'd be their best album. It's like the Quebec of Polvo albums.

best indie rock band

what's their best album iuo?

OP

yeah for me it's a tie between those two

Lifestyles

This Eclipse is great, Title Track is probably the best thing Polvo has done

i think it has something to do with spotify recommendations. i was turned onto them by listening to my weekly recommendations or w/e its called. my kimono was the song on it. so idk. i like them regardless