in that case i drive a 1997 ford lazer

Post pic with timestamp.

1994 Mazda Miata M-Edition

This sexy bitch right here.

That's more like it.

Opel Corsa 1.2

BMW 525i SPORT

BMW MASTERRACE

Had it imported. Great when I meat my friends at art galleries.

Mercedes CLC

2016 Ford F-150 XLT

Pic related is mine

A shame they don't make these anymore. How much did you pay? How old is it?

Got those too?

Also set up a meeting at your local support group for men with penis issues.

>Lives in a wooden shack
>drives pimped out pick-up

Sounds actually legit.

I payed $45k for the house, and $56k for the truck.

And I assume if you default on your loans, you'd rather live in the truck then walk?

antique dodge
big block, four on the floor, open pipes...
i hate my neighbors and they hate me...

I don't drive anything because I'm scared to drive and driver's licence costs a bit

I have enough money in the bank to pay the truck off. I put $20k down on it and owe $32k still. I could pay off the truck and my mortgage payment is only $280/month so if I fuck that up then I deserve to be homeless.

Ah, yes. I see went with the "has a small dick" package deal. Good choice.

2014 Golf R with a Revo tune

I had a first generation b200 turbo. Spacious car but was amazingly shitty (rust+always broken). Hope this new version is better for you. I have an Audi A6 now.

2016 Dodge Challenger R/T.

Daily driver, gonna trade it in and get the SRT8.

>four on the floor, open pipes...

What does that mean? Also, how often do you have to fill up the tank to drive around the block?

It means that he likes to be loud to be the center of attention. He pretends he's a badass because everyone hates him.

Like Harley Riders.

Seat Ibiza

I h ave seen that picture before in another thread. German province.

ok you covered my "open pipes"
but you forgot to explain "four on he floor"...
four on the floor=stickshift...
pic related

>Daily driver, gonna trade it in and get the SRT8.

Doesn't it suck having to spend half you salary on gas just to get to work?

Excatly that, the same picture?
But germany, yes.

Toyota Soarer with a manual

>floor=stickshift

Well, at least you know how to drive.

oh and i fill it up every two weeks...

Mercedes c250 cabriolet 2016

>Excatly that, the same picture?

Maybe it was a bit different angle but I recognize the houses in the back because when I first saw them I thought to myself that that guy must be living in some fucking rural area where nothing ever happens.

>lives in Germany
>drives left-hand drive car
>probably imported just for him

Idiot.

thats a girls car

It costs 70ish to fill generally. I only live an 8 minute drive from work.

Gonna trade in a few years and make the SRT8 a project car, and buy a Tesla or something for a daily.

No, I only posted that picture the second time now, probably different one you mean.

Pic related ain't my car.

I live in Finland and yes the car was imported because you can't get that car from anywhere else than Japan.

The only part that actually mattered was explained. Being "proud" of how loud you are and how it annoys people is all anyone needs to know.

Ibizas are fucking great!

What engine? Km? Bought new? What did you pay? Any problems with it?

1995 BMW E36 320i Sedan

lol are you serious?
1.4 75ps, 110k km now, paid 3,8k€ for it 2years ago, yeah had several issues but nothing really big, just small problems

Also the car is right-hand drive

>Goekan detected

at least im not a 12 yo posting fantasy cars...
>hurr durrr muh r33...

Kuga , 2010 , 120kw diesel

Yes i am. I drive one occasionally.
Don't own a car myself so i drive the ones from friends.
Hundai Ix 35
Toyota Yaris
Peugeot 307sw
a 40.000 grand BMW 3
and the ibiza.

Ibiza is no match for the bmw (obviously) but compared to the other three, i have the most fun, driving the ibiza.
This year im getting my bachelors degree and start working. Hoping to get a nice ibiza too.
Little more than yours would be nice though.

And later maybe a leon. Ireally like seat...

why such a big car?

Oh really nice to hear that, so how is the performance in your opinion even with low engine? I would like to have an Seat Leon/Iviza Cupra but guess thats very far away

I drive a '96 Ford Ranger. No one's fantasy vehicle by any stretch of the imagination.

But I see that you unfortunately forgot to buy the "original joke" package. Shame.

Audi A4 Avant (B8)

160hp, 1.8 engine

As the first car i am pretty confident with it.

Pic not mine.

A joke is intended to be funny. That was a declaration of fact.

TFW
>your vehicle is worth more than your house

Non car fags get out, that means you. If you've done as little as put an air filter in your car you should know what four on the floor means. Also I've got six on the center, take a guess?

Even with the small engines they "ziehen" pretty nice. And no, i do not know, how to say that in english. Especially when they have a turbo.
fr or cupra would be pretty nice, yeah, but they are expensive to buy and they drink too much gas. I dont need THAT much power in my car. I just like when i don't step on the gas and it needs an eternity to get to 60/70 km/h...

Some day we both will get a nice leon with a strong but not to expensive engine. And it will have enough comfort/style/power, while not costing as much as a golf.

They do a job though.

I want something cheap with AWD and automatic for under 8000€. It should run another 45,000km without anything to replace that costs more than a few hundred Euros. Any tips from user?

>pic unrelated

>buying 8 spark plugs for a 4 cylinder vehicle...
snowflake listen, texas is a different place ok? the vehicle registration laws are lax compared to whatever nanny state you live in - and people around here drive all sorts of wonky shit...
i'm fully aware that i'd probably be drawn and quartered for driving this thing down your block, but around here people hardly take notice.
and my neighbors were never going to like me regardless of what i drive...

This. As a first car. My i ask what your parents do for a living?

Are you german?
Well I would like a little bit mower powerful, I drive on a very steel autobahn daily and you can't be in 5 gear doing 120km while drive steel, that doesn't work, not imagine what happens if you have to brake suddenly, down to 4gear, revs too 4000... annoying

*I just don't like when i step on the gas and it needs an eternity to get to 60/70 km/h...

I saved the money from my training to become an electrician. Also i don't drink, smoke or go partying.

So why not have a nice car?

>still thinking you're badass
>thinks anyone cares about his state

Keep dreaming, bucko.

I love the vehicle, but it's no one's dream. I like having a truck and I like having a small vehicle. The fact that it can take a beating and keep rolling is why I keep it.

>Also i don't drink, smoke or go partying.

Ich empfehle ein E-Technik-Studium an einer Universität.

Pic not mine but identical: 2003 mondeo estate, 2.0 115bhp turbodiesel.

>Also I've got six on the center, take a guess?

You secretly dream of getting blacked?

yup german. An i live near frankfurt and this is where i spend most of my driving, so im more interestes in a car being fast from 0 to 100, than what it can do from 150 and above.
But if you drive the autobahn a lot a fr or cupra should be a looot of fun.
Just drove a cupra once. That shit was nasty, i tell you.
What i especially like about them is, that they are small, but you sit pretty high for a sporty car. Don't like the once where you sit so very deep (Porsche, roadster etc.). But im not a fan of big cars either, since im mostly alone in my car. May one friend from time to time but i don't have wife, kids, dog etc. so an ibiza or leon is definitely enough. Also if i really have to i COULD take more than one friend with me in an ibiza

Handwerksmeister regelt.

a nissan vibe because of the shit weather, also have an older gtr (2009)

It's surprising how satisfying it can be to run something that just works and doesn't cost a fortune to do it, and which you don't need to worry about parking anywhere because someone might scratch it or some crap. is mine, for similar reasons.

Hast aber schon bemerkt das bei meinem Kennzeichen noch D stand? Haha, macht doch vieles einfacher
Tja kann leider nicht viel berichten oder aussagen da der Ibiza wirklich mein erstes und einziges Auto ist, achja, sportfederung hat er auch noch, scheiße im dorf aber gut in kurven.

That's a good reason. I am very fast to judge young people with big cars. Either rich parents or illegal activities.
I know this isn't the best way to think about people. Hope you have fun with your car. It does look like one would have fun with it

cars are so much cheaper in the US than Europe. every time someone in this thread posts a shit car or something i bet you 90% it's a Europe fag.
gonna be nice moving in with my gf in Cali so i can get out of this continent for good. was thinking I'd get myself a Miata and mod it for drifting once i live there.

for the record i never referred to myself as "badass"
that was someone else...
I just enjoy drivin an old rustbucket with a hot engine...
my geographic location is only relevant in terms of local car culture = people in tx are more or less allowed to drive anything, so we do...

I also judge people the same way like you.

But i am german, you know - no fun, just work.

And yes i am having fun. But the next car will be an pickup truck. They are fascinating to me even tough they are quite expensive.

Pic of mine

My daily is a Mazda RX8, and also have a Land Rover Defender 110 for the hell of it.

Aber bitte keinen Amarok.

meme car

Eigentlich bin ich Feuer und Flamme für die letzten zwei Generationen des Ranger.

Aber so ein F-150 mit dickem Motor wäre auch echt reizvoll. Gerade nach dem Meisterbreif kann man sich so einen Wunsch schonmal erfüllen.

Habe weder Kind noch Kegel, nur öfters wechselnde Bettbekanntschaften, da kann man sowas mal machen.

I noticed that, yeah, but i like to talk english on Sup Forums. If i saw two people talking about their experiences with a car i would like to hear experiences about from "real people" and they would be talking polish, i wouldn't like that too much. Same goes with german.

btw what do you think about the ibizas in this lime-green coulour? Most people i know dislike it but i really crave that shit

it s not that big car , it s smaller than Suzuki Grand Vitara for example

Puch maxi

Würde ich mir auch gönnen, vorallem mit Offroad-Paket, also jetzt mehr in Richtung Ford Velociraptor, zwar sehr teuer aber macht im Wald sicher Spass.
Alright. Im not sure.. looks good I guess but I prefer dark colors and not these bright ones. I like the Ibiza Orange but unless you drive a lamborghini or ferrari I like to stick with black, silver, white and so on, red ist okay too, blue, like mine actually too. But yes I think that looks pretty nice but for me personally its not the right thing.

BMW 330d touring with M sport package. The only thing I like about my company is the car

russia/10

Der Raptor ist der vom SVT also den Hauseigenen Tunern gepimpte F150.
Aber selbst der ist auch für einen Elektromeister ne Nummer zu groß.
Finanziell gesehen.

Der Velociraptor ist von nem anderen Team nochmals krassere Version des Raptors mit 6x6 und Schnickschnack. Unbezahlbar, für das Geld dann doch lieber einen RS6.

Bild vergessen.

Lol was ist das denn für ein krasses biest, okay, konkurrieren kann der mit dem amg 6x6 wohl nicht aber trotzdem geil.
mir gings auch eigentlich nur ums offroaden, dass hast du mit deinem pickup wohl nicht vor, oder etwa doch?

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

Classy interior.

Drives smooth.

Looks civilized.