First post on here. I have seen enough thread simulators over the years to know this is going to be hell

First post on here. I have seen enough thread simulators over the years to know this is going to be hell.

Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/thread-simulators
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gratz on your first post, friend. Also nice dubs.
Please enjoy this cute picture of a kitten on my behalf

Do you want a fucking medal for making your first post?
It was really hard to fill out that capcha - right?

Hey friend, how are you?
What's brought you here today man (or woman XD)

Kill yourself.

>XD
Kill yourself

b8

You've made a terrible decision OP.

hehexd.exe

EKSSS DEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>taking the bait
Kill yourself

Sup Forums is 80% black cock bait threads, 15% YLYL XD cancer and the other 5% are roll threads and webm dumps.

It'll be hell if you hate pictures of bananas. You can live out your fantasies if your fantasy is cuckolding.

im just happy that there aren't 7 trap threads on page 1 now

fuck off fag

mcfucking kill yourself candy ass

fuck off and lurk moar

Might aswell get the worst part settled
here have some Gore

Do you always shitpost this badly?

Have you been to other boards? Also, welcome to Sup Forums!

Chek'd mate!

been here since 2008 and i gotta ask other boards?

yeah bro dude check this one out

it's like Sup Forums but even Sup Forumsetter!

Never seen Sup Forums be so kind to a newfag.

Tits or GTFO!!!

he never mentioned being new just first time posting

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

>thread simulators

Wos host Du grod von mia gsagt Du gstingada kloana Saugrattler? Du woast fei scho dass I schon aus da Grundi im Hochzug bei de Gebirgsjaga ois Besta aussaganga bin, I war in am Hauffa saugeheime Raffareien mit de Mohammedana und hob über 300 obgraglt, garantiert. I bin a drainierta Untergrundkempfa und I bin da beste Scharfschütz von da ganzn Armee. Du bist nix für mi ois a zui mera, I blos Dir so prazis Dei Liachtal aus wie's die Welt no ned gseng hod, host me? Du glaubst Du kanntst davokemma nachdem Du sowas von mia gsogt host aufm Internet? Da denkst nummoi drüba noch, Oarschgsicht. Grad wie mia redn ruaf I meine Spionage-Spezln im ganzn Bayernland zsam, und dei IP werd grod im moment zruckverfoigt oiso richt Di scho amoi her fürn Sturm, Du Wurm. Der Sturm der wo des kloane Ding ausradiert wos Du rührselig Lebn nennst. Du bist aufgschmissn. Kloana. I kon übaroi sei, ollawei, und i kon de auf mera wia siebnhundad Artn dagragln, und des aloa mit meine Handerln. I bin ned blos gübt im Wirtshausraffa, sondern i hob a an zugriff auf des ganze Arsenal von der freiwillign Feiawehr von Olching und i werd des ois hernemma damit Dei gstingada Hintan vom schena Bayernland runtergspült werd, Du kloana Schoashauffn! Wenn Du gwusst hätts wos Dei kloana "schlauer" Kommentar auf De runterreisst, dann hättst wahrscheinlich Dei voigsoachts Maul ghoidn. Aba Du hosts ned kenna, Du host Dei Mei aufreissn miassn, und jetzt zoist, Du gottverdammta Troddl. I scheiss an Grant üba Dir aus und Du werst drin dasauffa. Du bist komplett hi, Klona.

i wish mods would just ban people like you, you are the cancer thats killing Sup Forums

knowyourmeme.com/memes/thread-simulators
its a 2 fucking second google search

if you wanna feel the magic of Sup Forums you should go on a killing spree and post to Sup Forums about it. as in pics, webms and audio. if xx: tits or gtfo, else: kys fagget

do you fuckheads honestly belive this is real?
the blood is way too bright

nice bait. if you're for real: google marcel hesse.

Too much work for me. Have a hot German biathlete in return.

OP is confirmed faggot

huh, neat.

just the "oh man i didn't feel bad but blood is annoying lol so edgy": gave me that feeling and because of how bright the blood is he woulda needed to take that phone out ASAP

Xd

Cancer, autism, memes, and all might Lord pepe.

No. First time on Sup Forums although I have watched a shit ton of thread simulators.

This is now a dubs thread, kek wills it.
Also, CHECK EM!

Thanks for the compliment user.

john; haha. where did you find this one?!

Leave, whilst you still have a chance.
Run for the hills and don't look back.