I want your opinion fags, I can "go out" with this girl who is 41 and I am 23, but idk if I want

I want your opinion fags, I can "go out" with this girl who is 41 and I am 23, but idk if I want

>be 15 y/o me 8 years ago
>met 33 woman online, lets call her Ana
>she looked hot in the pics
>she was married until 4 years ago so we never went out, we just used to chat
>4 years ago
>she just got divorced and still looks kinda nice, flirt with her more and ask her to go out
>she says we are too far apart in age, so I just flirt with her ocassionally, online, without asking her out, months on and off
>1 year ago she was going to engage and her bf died
>lol
>stop talking to her for like 5 months because I used to just talk to her to tell her "Hey I still love you" or shit like that, so obviously doing it now would look bad
>talk to her 1 month ago when I was semi-drunk and horny
>"hey Ana I still like you"
>"aww user, you are so cute... you know, you are actually convincing me, I think we should finally go out"
>"really?"
>"yes, just this week I am busy, but next week I have a few days free, so tell me when you want and we can go out"
>haven't messaged her back since then

idk if it is because now that she actually said yes my desire weared off, she looks old in some pics, but some pics she upload she still looks kind of hot so idk,

She has 3 kids
>pic related, her 4 days ago

Man go out with her and get some. You don't have to marry her go get some and she gets to feel good about still being able to attract young guys

if you say no now she's probably going to feel really bad
you fucked up nig, the least you can do is give her some dick

you'll also finally stop being a virgin as well

Best have pics

>kids

this and BLACK WIDOW

bang her and leave her user the only way she is damaged goods. and fuck kids.

Yeah hook up with her. WHat's the worst that could happen?

well I mean she told me that 1 month ago and I haven't answered lol, when I am horny I see her online, or her new pics and I want to fuck her but after I am not longer horny I see her photos again and it doesn't attract me as much so I don't feel like going through it sometimes

no nude pics if thats what you asking, I only told her once that I wanted to have sex with her, and she stopped talking to me for like 2 weeks

yeah, her daughter is my age almost kek

shes not bad looking maybe you're gay user

Don't listen to these neckbeards.
For 41, she looks good in that pic.
Pursue, if possible, because you sound like the stalker type that won't get any, without force.

I've fucked multiple older women ( ages 35 to 45 I'm 25 myself).
They are beasts in bed trust me.

/Thread

How old are the kids op? When my mom was 40 she married a 20 year old guy. I was 12, my brother was 18 and my sister was 20. It was really awkward for everyone involved for quite a long time, especially because he was my brother's friend.

Wow, you are such a fag. Don't you have self respect?

I do think she is fucking dirty, she always uploads pics drinking with her girl friends and stuff

hook up with her, maybe date her. don't marry her or some shit she's old.

Go fuck her senseless.

And don't forget to record or take pics so we can enjoy aswell.

Her daughter is 20 and her sons are 16 and 12

eh... it's totally up to you, user. Try it out. If you don't like it, at least you can say you tried, mate.

Also, if you want to bail out, three simple word: I am Gay. If she doesn't believe it, you can tell her you're willing to try dick, mate.

She looks mexican

she is

Old fag here , fuck her . But she's going to get attached to you and you're going to have to dump her.

For a young guy like you there is no future in this .

You are at an age where you could probably date the daughter and it would seem fine.

Don't be a desperate faggot though holy fucking shit user. Either go pork her and leave, or bail on this and never contact again.

shes hot, its a hot situation

fuck mrs robinson

I will try to just fuck her, but once I straight told her I wanted to have sex with her (conversation lead to it obviously, not out of the blue)

And she acted "offended" and stopped talking to me for a few weeks, that's why I doubt a little that she would want just sex maybe

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

I've fucked oder chicks OP. Go out with her

just fuck her, i been fucking a friends mom who is 59 for a few years now, some of the best sex i have had

Bang her daughter later

That bitch is pregnant, if both vaggos are loose I rather stay with the moms one who probably fucks better