Dick vs Pussy, which one is better?

Dick vs Pussy, which one is better?

Dicks, they're just more versatile. You can fuck pussies, you can fuck tits, you can fuck mouths, you can fuck asses, you can fuck hands, or feet.

With pussies, you can just get fucked, and the range of things you can get fucked by is relatively limited.

Therefore I would rather have a dick than a pussy.

Next question.

My tuna melt

Pussy's licking and cocks they fuck...

But with vagina you can have like vibrating dildos and you can't get injured easily

You can get stretch pussy wide open pissing In pissing out fingering sucking the cliti. In babe can so much doing with my

One cannot exist without the other

>You can get stretch pussy wide open pissing In pissing out fingering sucking the cliti. In babe can so much doing with my

Mm yes, indeed. Very astute

jk I have no idea what the fuck you said
Let's try that in English this time, Habibi.

Is there a difference between a dildo and a dick to a woman?
I mean why do women prefer dicks to dildos?

See but you can also apply vibrating dildos to your dick, and we all have assholes, so you can use those there, too.

As far as getting hurt easily goes, that's just an occupational hazard, and from what I've heard, kicking a girl in the cunt or punching her where her ovaries are is about as fun as getting kicked in the balls.

But there isn't that many things you can do to a pussy that you can't do to a dick, and for everything else, we all have assholes.

Sorry my English isn't good because my mothers peak isn't English

Why do men prefer real pussies to fleshlights?

People don't just have sex because it feels better than jerking off, and for many people, taken by itself, it doesn't feel better than jerking off. Also, it's less convenient to have to worry about getting your partner off.

It's got to do with the emotional human connection and shit, and for women that shit's pretty important.

/thread

>cant get injured easily
>literally bleed from it for no reason once a month

Okay.

Yeah you can make the speed of fucking and he is always hard a cock it's not every time completely hard

>for no reason

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

>thats the joke

>It's got to do with the emotional human connection and shit, and for women that shit's pretty important.
Men too.
Unless you're a failed attempt at a human and just a needy, sketchy, baby-man, then that emotional and social stuff is gonna look like weird magic.

Sure, I wasn't implying that it wasn't the case for men, too. But his question was specifically with regards to women.

I'm pretty sure ass doesn't feel as good as vagina and women's pussy has more pleasure nerves than men do also women get pleasure from breasts, so if you are woman you could be like be thrusted in vagina, rub clitoris, have maybe vibrating dildo in ass and have nipples sucked all the same time and you don't have to work for that, with men you are the one doing the work and you only have penis to feel pleasure (and if you have to use condom then even less pleasure) and sure you can have something in your ass too, but most men don't like it and it hurts (i have tried)

I read a whole line thinking you were retarded before realizing it was a troll.

This looks like someone from Russia trying to use metaphors.

>I'm pretty sure ass doesn't feel as good as vagina
For a woman? Probably. Comparing prostate stimulation to vaginal stimulation is literally impossible from what I know. For all we know the way women experience sexual pleasure and orgasms and shit could be entirely different from how men do it. Maybe in the future we'll have vulva transplants or something and be able to find out

> women's pussy has more pleasure nerves than men
While technically true, the inside of the vagina actually has relatively few nerve endings. Most of their stimulation comes from the clit or things connected to the clit, just like how for men most of the stimulation comes from the head and the frenulum, not the shaft.

>also women get pleasure from breasts
Probably about as much as we do from nipples, but I don't know about that, just speculating. I knew this girl in college once that could apparently cum from having the back of her knees rubbed. Weird shit.

> if you are woman you could be like be thrusted in vagina, rub clitoris, have maybe vibrating dildo in ass and have nipples sucked all the same time and you don't have to work for that
If you're a dude you could be fucking a girl while she rubs your balls and sucks your nipples and you have a dildo in your ass.

> with men you are the one doing the work
Not always. Cowgirl is a thing, along with plenty of other sex positions where the woman does the moving

>and sure you can have something in your ass too, but most men don't like it
Tru, but we're mainly working with hypotheticals here

>and it hurts
I'm not personally the owner of a vagina, but I have it on good authority that for many people it hurts when you stick things into the vagina the first time (sometimes the first few times)

As with everything, take it slow and practice.

Also, it's been said that orgasms are like 90% mental anyway. There's dudes out there that can cum without even touching their dicks, maybe a reason why women derive sexual pleasure from their tits being rubbed isn't just because they have a high concentration of nerve endings (like the back of the knees, like the one girl I mentioned), but because they're conditioned in one way or another to find it sexually satisfying?

Womens nipples are a great deal more sensitive than ours, some women even find breast /nipple play to being on par with clitoral play.

Actually I think many of my pleasure comes from the shaft and the urethra inside it

Female nipples are much bigger and looks like they have more blood in them, men's nipples are more like just flat reddish colored piece of skin with not that much nerves

Also women have hard nipples when they are aroused, i don't get hard nipples when i get a boner