Name at least one type of person you automatically fucking hate

Name at least one type of person you automatically fucking hate.
I'll start: adults who shoplift.

faggots, eg. OP

women
faggots
niggers
americunts

US citizens

lesbians,if they EVER put a finger or anything inside the pussy it means they're hetro but prefer women over men.... flawed brain...

Everybody

Do you download music, movies or games?
It's theoretically the same.

Anyways I hate people who do all their shopping at stores like Primark (ruining economy).

I hate people who have been given the right to vote though not even have the ability to think further than their first emotions.

I hate the unemployed with exceptions for those who really can not.

I hate people who are religious.

I hate literal retards (mentally handicapped)

However uncommon here, I hate feminists.

Erdogan

English tea baggers

LOLWAT so if you put your dick in something you're obviously hetero.

Someone who complains about adults that shoplift

(you) I automatically hate you

racists

People who cant think logically
it annoys the hell out of me

(((You)))

I really hate you....I bet you really love the smell of your own farts

Niggers

weeaboos who think that switching to being koreaboos absolves them in any way

>I hate people who do all their shopping at stores like Primark (ruining economy).

You are going to have to explain yourself this time faggot. How does shopping at a successful national clothing chain ruin the economy?

Turks. Fucking goat fuckers think they can do everything

I hate people who rip on me for torrenting while they wholeheartedly support shady companies which never cared

I hate pakis and fat people, especially fat pakis

I'm a christian. But not that religious or pious, Do you hate me?

Yes kys

Social justice warriors
Incompetent bosses
feminists
Gaia supporters, they are bunch of hypocrites
Greenpeace since they are a bunch of idiots that rather kill nature than save it.
Niggers

Yes.
I was born and raised Catholic and I walked out on it willingly at age 12 because common sense.

why don't you kys, having no faith or ability to comprehend a higher being only proves that you don't have the strength of mind to foster strong children.

ITT a bunch o' faggots that hate things but have no real contributions to the communities they hate so much

Feminists / Feminazis

Kys faggit

Me

I hate this cunt as well

>faith
>ability to comprehend higher beings
Wat

That's a thing?

He is a literal retard pay no heed

Yet you lack the common sense to understand it's more about community than anything else

Although you sound like a child so I guess that makes sense

people of the middle eastern religion

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

someone with stereotypical jewish qualities

Me

I'm not American, so churches aren't filled with happy black choirs and James Brown pastors.
Just a boring, monotonous old guy in a robe chanting as the cold stone walls echo.
I've read the materials, attended primary school classes and in resut NOPE'd the fuck out as soon as I could.
Am the only kid in my generarion that has not received all the sacraments except one gypsy guy who's Muslim anyways.

Religion creeps me out and instinct told me to ignore it.

me and you brother, me and you....

CUNTS

"youtubers"

RECEP TAYYİP ERDOĞAN

Conservatives (socially or economically), disonest people and dumb/slow thinkng, ignorant, close-minded people.

>I hate people who have been given the right to vote though not even have the ability to think further than their first emotions.

I hate retards that string together words in an attempt to come across as profound or intelligent. Pseudo-intelligence is pathetic, as are the humans that employ it.

Thank you. I hate all celebrities.

Not out of envy, but because they often overstep boundaries and try to influence their agendas and ideologies on other people.

>but I am smarter because my string of words was less convoluted

spoiled kids / attention seekers

>Do you download music, movies or games?
no

>Do you download music, movies or games?
>It's theoretically the same.
No I don't steal those things either. I don't play games. Almost never watch movies, maybe once a year. Music I get legally.

>being this butthurt that your channel didn't take off

Tattooed, pierced, and/or neon-haired people.

>having a youtube channel
>ever

People that think just because they're older than me they are immediately smarter or wiser than me. If you're a retard and you age you're still a fucking retard.

wine drinkers.

same. spoiled kids are almost as shit as the bitch excuses for parents

I find that middle-aged women are the worst with this.

What why?
I drink wine when I don't feel like pissing every 20 minutes like on beer or getting shitfaced in half an hour like on spirits.

Women who cry rape.

Jews

Stay at home mothers are the worst, I get them at work all the time they sound so god damn entitled to respect without earning it.

Fascist
Normies who think they are funny but they're fucking not
Thots
People that cheat on their gf/bf
Polygamic people

Well it looks like Trump has leveled the playing field he is not just going after the poor he’s going after the middle class and the rich the way he did when he was a slum lord funny part is they like the frog that doesn’t notice the temperature rising until it’s too late are going to get screwed just like the Doctors, insurance, and pharmaceutical companies
Yea you’re a stupid liberaltard he’s going to make America great again he just lies about unimportant stuff like using American steel on the Dakota pipeline bringing coal jobs back or grabbing Women by the pussy besides if he did do something like that those rich people could get some of those 475,000 part time minimum wage jobs jet because the poor can’t live good on them doesn’t mine the rich can’t

Sounds like some thot you dated cucked you with a funny normie.

faggots that use cartoon reaction pics

People like who think copyright infringement is theft.

I hate people who bring up the American election and politics into every crack and facet of this site.

Those who refuse to accept that Nagi is real.

Not like that but is similar.
My exgf told me that she wants an open relationship and I accepted bc I was blindly in love.
It hurted a lot, so now I fucking hate polygamy

nice edge faggot

People who bring Sup Forums culture to YouTube or other "surface" social media networks. Thanks to Sup Forums and Twitch it spread to Facebook, Twitter and other shit and its basically unbereable to surf the net without "muh memes". Not to mention every 12 y.o. kid now is addicted to those memes and spits them everywhere he possibly can. Also, I'm blaming shitty CoD:MW2 montage parodies. It was okay to watch like 10-20 montage parodies, but then it got out of fucking control and now it makes unlaughable shitfest that really makes my brain hurt, eyes and ears bleed.

thanks Milo

Feminists
People that experience white guilt
Rednecks
Fat people
Old ladies
"bro" jocks
Lesbians that hate men
Religious fucktards

Been there, done that.
>you never forget
>it will always hurt

this

Sup Forums ylyl dank memes compilations

Kek, edgy

T. Dutchfag

ppl who create online advertising

>being a stupid nigger that thinks anime = cartoon

Faggots who try to insert their sexuality into every conversation
FUCK YOU BEN NOONE GIVES A SHIT

Sonyggers
Nintendrones
Console warriors

What is the t.something meme?
Haven't lurked in years is it supposed to be a pic related reference?

>being a stupid weeaboo who thinks there's a difference

billy, from billy on the street... i'm cool with gays, but that fag wants my fist in his face

People who use these terms.

Thats even worse, anime is fucking cringy

Holy fuck nigger, nobody asked you to drop the great wall of text on us
Fucking learn what tl;dr is

Xbots
PC Asshole Race

Just because you are retarded, doesn't mean PC gamers are bad.

yeah,sadly..my gf was a weeb back in highschool and now thinks she's different because she likes k-pop but watches anime on the dl..her friends are like this,too..reminds me of when everyone moved from myspace
to facebook because they thought it made them more mature.

Not a weeb but there's some fantastic anime out there

>2017
>Thinking Sup Forums - or Sup Forums in general - is still primarily an anime discussion forum

>PC Asshole Race
PC is objectively better than any console period, but that doesn't stop the "PC Master Race" faggots from being annoying as fuck

Gypsies - a criminal plague on our planet.
Spanish - loud and always in the way.
Slow walkers - get the fuck out of my way.
Fat people - self explanatory.
Drug addicts - detriment to society.
Scumbags (chav type) - of no use or benefit, see drug addicts.
Religious people - backwards hicks with little to no intelligence.
Feminazis. Not feminists, but the ones who make everything a feminist issue or are hypocrites. Which unfortunately is 95% of them, making them not feminists but feminazis.

>Avatar made by nickelodeon
>calls it anime
>still a shit cartoon

Here are my views on racism.

Asians are the smartest, Japan specifically. You can't stop them from learning, they are addicted.

Africans are the best reproducing, nothing will stop them, AIDS, starvation, disease, doesn't matter they are making babies. Also, strength of a primate gives them special abilities, like lifting bags.

White people, intelligent, the definition of what civilized is. Can manipulate others, masters of psychological control.

What is the best race? I would say a Norwegian/Japanese hybrid.

A Russian/South Korean would be nice too.

Genetic diversity is good when you aren't a bottom feeder.

Slow walking shits who walk side by side in a narrow corridor
Also thots. And men can be thots too.