Was it a mistake making her white?

Was it a mistake making her white?

white or black the stories would still b garbage and still feature Calista Flockhart as a whiny skeleton

Her fappening pics are top tier fap material.

She will always be superwaifu in my book, I have dreams about Melissa, they are of the wet variety if you acquisce what I'm aspiring you to driftcatch me on to

I would pull her hair and spit in her mouth while assfucking her hard if you know what I mean.

no, it was a mistake assuming grill power would be enough to compensate for a boring, mediocre tv show

No the show was a mistake... Oh well what done is done.

I'd make her get me coffee, then throw it against the wall because I don't drink coffee and rape her mouth if you understand what I'm expressing

it was a mistake making her in her 20s instead of a teenager

This tbqh

It was a mistake not casting Chyler as Supergirl.

hey that's not very super of you, guys

I would invite over a man with African heritage and get him to engage in coitus with her while I watch from a corner if you fathom what I am articulating.

She is Jewish not white

I would get her to model fine woman wear and rub my dick against her superfeet until I soil her soles if you recognize what I'm alluding to

I would get her to introduce phallic-shaped articles to my rectal opening if you understand my thoughts.

It was a mistake to make a low-budget tv show about a Superman-level character. Also getting blacked.

I would let her put on a red/blue strapon and mount me while I assume the superflightpose if you get my projection

I would ask her politely to leave the room and proceed to James Olsen's BBC of so much semen my throat ruptures and I choke to death if you perceive what I am hinting at.

>we took a wrong turn somewhere!

It was a mistake making her straight

Yeah, why was that ugly blonde slut in the room in the first place?

no she isn't

Tell you what, you take the nigger, I'll take Superwaifu, I'm so fine with this

>jews
>white

nice try arabshit

I wonder if she does anal.
I bet her asshole is so tight, it's capable of extracting ever last drop of cum in the shaft.

wasn't she originally supposed to be a qt teenager instead of an used up decrepit whore?

It was a mistake making jimmy olsen a nigger