Rate me Sup Forums

Rate me Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/randytaylor69/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Prefer to rate a fresh corpse, this one is already decomposing.

ManicDepression/10

modern preservatives, he's probs like still fresh man

Whats wrong with you, boi?

I can't see if youre a woman or 12 yo
fuck otta heree

you look very handsome, altho it would be nice to see a smile on your face

on the number scale you would be a 10/10 my dude

Tomoko Kuroki/10
are you socially awkward and unable to take social cues?
You may find yourself in good company here

9/10 smiling wolle be a 10

father it's time to get back to church

hi how are you
how hi are you

Being an idiot like I am I'd fuck you. Something about looking like you've given up kinda cute. I like goths though typically because I'm subhuman trash. 7/10.

gorgeous heroin chic

but i havent had a chance to touch him yet

father please remember the last time the church was caught soliciting little boys

Looks like John Cusack anger fucked Natalie Imbruglia and Edgar Allen Poe showed up and was like Duh fuhhhck??!! And he anger jerked off on her twat thus adding to the gene splice then, that other twat from Twighlight stoled some frozen embryos from the Jurrasic Park Laboratory just to drink the pre fabricated jizz like a soda, then spit on Natalie Imbruglias twat with a 3000psi like power. 9moths later.....this lovely gem. Congratulations....

Eggman is that you?

Father O'Banion?

let us not speak of mistakes past
its time to move on and cleanse our future with the fresh and young

Whhhooaa you need to Have some Sex and fun in your life...

A/S/L?

You're really cute, just my type
9/10

You look dead inside. 7/10

breaking character because god damn i can't stop laughing

How old r u

You look like you face-swapped with the moon from Zelda

i just thought i would let you know
your character isnt the only thing thats broken

as the father it is my responsibility to break bad habits, and break the bonds of demons.

well it isnt the only thing i break in my line of work my child

you look like you haven't slept or eaten in weeks, your hair is gay as fuck and you look like you want to kill yourself.

10/10

That's you before Star Wars Cosplay, isn't it?

>pic unrelated
Go Team Venture!

Smug?

Very cute. Remind me of a girl I saw at the movies a couple days against. Would bang

Like Edgar Allan Poe on heroin

Better with make up

Sweet *.*

show femme penis

How about this instead

Aiii

Boy Or Girl

When i smoke too much my eyes go like this, makes me paranoid that everyone knows i am high and staring at me lol

Moar boobs

U look like pic related

Just search Rosemary Lisa

Qt3.14

Snapchat or Instagram ?

>mfw

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

What is hrt??

11/10 yeet

Hormone replacement therapy

WTF are you?

Kek

You have already a vagina ? U like anal sex ?

So you was a man and now a women right??

Her yt if anyone is interested

youtube.com/user/randytaylor69/videos

Walking dead/10

But how you look now is veryy sweet i Like it

AOL checkd

I'm not that girl, but yes, you are right

Ohh okay xD but who is she??

photoshop/10

kys/10

Depressed annoying alien who would talk at people about how funny videos on youtube are while people smile and nod until you fuck off.

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.