So my sister-in-law is flirting with me, hard. She's been divorced for a couple years, has a couple kids...

So my sister-in-law is flirting with me, hard. She's been divorced for a couple years, has a couple kids. But I'm on a family vacation and yesterday she was describing her underwear to me and (in general) being very flirty. She constantly sits across from me and sits with her legs spread open or legs up..wears short shorts or swimsuit bottoms, and you can often see her cameltoe or sides of her pussy a lips hanging out..

I love my wife and won't act on anything, but how do I handle this situation? Pic related

Have any Sup Forums bros had to deal with similar situations?

She wants the D. Give it to her.

Just avoid and act disinterested whenever she talks to you she will lose interest.

>above age of consent?
>has a pulse?

FUCK HER HARD AND UNENDINGLY!!!

Distance yourself from her. Tell your old lady the slut is making you uncomfortable

>Distance yourself from her
fuck yea, listen to this guy please

Yeah I think that's good advice. I will never act on anything but she keeps putting me in weird situations.. she was lying on the couch last night eating popcorn with us all, and had her legs spread wide open for the world to see. Wtf

I dont know why sisters do this to eachother. Just ignore it. Do not grab the bait.

I agree with the distance thing, it's just near impossible at family gatherings.

I also think if I told my wife, she'd get pissed and it would cause more trouble.

this dude op ^ is right. you got a wife, and this chick just wants to fuck shit up with you, definitely tell your wife about what she's been doing and how uncomfortable it makes you feel. even if they start bitching, your wife should be on your side about it

Get some pics of her then you faggot and share with us.

Try hooking her up with a friend.

My wife is amazing. Cheating is not an option. But I can't ignore her sister completely

if you think she'll get angry, then don't tell her but also ignore her. when she asks why you ignore her sister, tell her your feelings of how she makes you uncomfortable.

oh yeas, please! Do that. Just do not cheat on her! Please.

Well you get her nice smashed and go for the win you idiot. Fucking two sister is the dream ace.

Enjoy the show, have a wank every now and then and be faithful to your wife. Why do you need advice fuckwad

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

>>above age of consent?

i don't remember how many times i've read this now but i love it each time

this is now in my pasta folder

If the glove doesn't fit, you must acquit.
Look at chewbakka

frig off rick

Distancing is only going to make her want to fuck with you more.

>My sister in law has recovered from her divorce and is trying to reassure herself that she's still desirable by being flirty. She is kind enough to sit opposite me rather than next to me where my wife should be.
>However, I'm a dirty old man and keep staring between her legs. Rather than simply tell the girl that she looks good in that outfit and is bound to find herself a man soon enough, I'm considering embarrassing her by blurting it out to my wife, or crushing her confidence by being so egotistical I am rejecting her as if she's flirting for my dick, rather than just flirting in the hope of restoring her broken self worth.
>What do?

Fucking kys.

Get your wife drunk and wrangle a 3 way.

That was painful to read, if that's yours fucking good job

That pic is nice. U did good, OP. But it is time to post more

Thats your sitter?!?! Cunt

The "in law" part is important

Sitter in law, is that hillbilly for lawyer?

>how do I handle the situation?

a) Tell your wife. You know the saying: "the first person to go to the cops gets to be the victim."

2) Call her out on her bullshit. She'll probably protest and get pissed, but she'll ultimately respect you for it. Just tell her some variation of "it isn't going to happen".

Yes, it'll be uncomfortable. Nothing to be done about that. Don't be a pussy.

Retard.

made my day