Any lmao

Marie Poppo

Bender

Rei

Pensive Virginia

George Lopez

Mumen Rider

Pickle-O

I've been everywhere from soaring with Canti to slithering with the snakes.

*ayy

God

Harold

bomp

AQUA

Super Sand Legend

Fingerbox

Give up mam

samefag

How were you possibly able to deduce such a thing

newfag

don't take up so many spots

fag.

There are 11 IPs in the thread. Someone has to do some filling out. I waited until shit petered out to post the last one.

Sorry, my internet is acting weird, check, pls

Proper

all good

I know I did the same

5 in a 24 tribute thread is definitely overkill, tho

Bloodbath

Only four got in. I posted the last one because it had been several minutes since a submission and we were still at 23.

Rei you meanie you stole my bag

Still alive

I try not to exceed 1 tribute per 12 slots, unless it's really dragging

Rei must be determined to win this time.

There have been 2 events, and I've already run away 3 times.

yo, aria do you have a discord?

I feel like you're still missing the core concept here

Which is?

Is this an invitation to some weird place?

nah, nothing like that, kek

a lot of hand holding in this one

O-oh, that was bad, so bad

George Lopez and Funny Banana hooked up
> they probably bonded over their shit senses of humor

Some F
Why me?

23 of the submissions came in over an eight minute period of time, followed by a five minute lull before someone realized they'd have to stick something else in. There are only 10 participants in the thread, and clearly not all of them are submitting multiple entries. Everyone got the entries they wanted; that I submitted four entries was not only not exclusive, but necessary in conjunction with the other participants' submissions.

I don't know how to spell it out any more plainly than that.

> Bender sliced with a sword
I saw that episode of Futurama, Beck guest starred!

Explosive games

I said "unless it's really dragging", guess you missed that.

Was that #5, Evangelyne?

Rei is still going strong.

frisk needs to die.

cos ur chill, again if you dont like it, you can drop it

ok now pickle-o is being nice to the nightman

I really don't know what to say

I steal from God?!

It's really dragging, guess you missed that.

If there are only ten participants, even if everyone were to have multiple submissions, four people would have to make three submissions. How is this not adding up for you?

That was #7, it seems I've skipped a few places.

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

Arena event

you will be punished

Fair enough, I can't argue with that.

Pay respects

You seem a bit confused. I wasn't accusing anyone, just commenting. You might also be mixing up a few different posters, I wasn't the only one who replied.

You and Pickle-O are bound by fate, it seems.

That'll come back to haunt you next game!

I survived!

Every fuckin time Pickle-O

That's still a better result

kek

I understand that. And I'm explaining that multiple people had to have made several submissions in this thread, considering the number of participants.

At least you took him out with you!

Divine powers

This is becoming an anime battle

Thats' why there are jokes like "all 18 of my tributes". But as a general policy no more than 1 in 12 if it's moving along, less if it's going really quickly, a few more at the end if it's stalled, seems fairly reasonable.

Aww, that's the farthest Frisk has ever made it

Bestgirl will do it, this is her day.

Of coursed you missed God, what were you thinking?
> you can't hit what doesn't exist

You're right, but you posted the wrong image

Special F

Just 5 left

Only 2 now

R E I
E
I