>post pics of your waifu
>keep ERP and RP to a minimum
>insult other waifus
>discuss stuff
>post fitting, not over-sexualised content
>most important: Have fun!

still here

and

well im playing with a friend whos account is level 19. To find a game it took 7 minutes.

Since I'm back home I'm almost all day here again.

Even you?
Why is chibitaiga not happy?!

Claiming best girl

Displeased being made even smaller than normal I'd assume

(Dark Souls 3 hate intensifies)
As PvE is really boring and repetitive, PvP is all that matters. At least to me.
They might use different weapons, but I doubt they're winning these invasions.
Demon's Souls doesn't count as it's not part of DaS series.
I can agree on Painted World, but the parish and burg were just too simple, and thus, boring.
Guess we won't come to an agreement...

カラミチーマス

Makes sense, then. Still, it should be nice to have a relaxing game or two?
Makes sense, I wouldn't want to be shrunk either.
>

But its just so bad.

it's.................rem-sama!

trips

Good morning.

So like what do you guys do here?

I SEE YOU

pray waifu isnt stolen

Claim

More or less what the op says.
>Claim a waifu
>Discuss stuff

Fight boredom
Enjoy a hugbox
Inquire people about their personal problems
Talk about our own personal problems

Yours looks cute maybe I can just cuck you.
What's her name?
Oh that's cool then, I don't have any friends so this might be nice.
I don't really have a waifu either but I'll try to pick one.

haha %)

Hey there.

tell me brother how do you fill your days aside from funposting on /waifu/?

I most of the managed to kill the invaders and saw quite a bit of more uncommon weapons when invading too.
Why do you have over 300h in DS3 if you hate the game?
It's the first Souls game and DS1 even has Patches appearing.
If you are saying stuff is "copy-pasted" from DS1 to DS3, then you need to take into account stuff that's "copy-pasted" from Demon's Souls to DS1. Not to would be highly biased, or ignorant.

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

Fun posting? The heck does that mean?

Well, play someone you're bad with!

>I most of the managed
*Most of the time I managed
Fix'd

>Saya

beside the point!

.claim

Good morning for you as well, even though it's already 12 PM for you.
How did you sleep?

not shikinami

People are using uncommon weapons to brake free from the meta. Truth is, aside from the meta weapons the rest is just underpowered compared to their meta counterparts.
Because I play duels and host fight clubs. Also I hate myself.
Err... No, you're wrong. Demon's Souls are not part of the Dark Souls series (yes, despite the "Souls" in the title). Look it up on Google, FROM confirmed multiple times that these are two separate games with different worlds and lore. And Patches is kind of a meme at this point, but remember that in each game it's a different person, despite them looking and acting the same.
And here you're in the wrong again. While Dark Souls 1 took some ideas from Demon's Souls (Blighttown-looking area, a castle etc.), Dark Souls 3 just straight-ip copied a whole area from Dark Souls 1 (Anor Londo).
So yeah, there's that.

Thanks for answering the question.

i asked first, you know.

Just fine, yesterday was quite a good day though. The prospect of it introduced were at least, now all I have to do is be hopeful.
I don't really know how much time I'll have to post here anymore though.

tell him hes dead if he comes back to animus

haha what

you know who im talking about

genuinely i have no idea.

good night

bi

I don't fully spend my day here, because waiting for a reply and nothing else is a bit boring.

Now answer my question.

Good night.

ok thanks.

Good afternoon

yes i know. what im wondering is what else you like to do!
funposting=posting

aha ttyl friend %)

im glad youre banned.

Seriously who is she?

Lol her face is so vacant.

funposting is just a term to disguise the fact that your actually a shitposter %%

my waifu

is the daddy meme dead yet?

Waiting for replies is less boring if you talk to more than 2 people

Goodnight Louise

Daddysama

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

oh fuck that made me vomit in my mouth a little

Play Brave Frontier, Dokkan Battle, and TF2

I did hear the good news, about the possibility you received to make your monetary and social situation a bit better, thanks to an unexpected job offer you recently got.
I do hope the best for you, even if that means you'll barely have enough time to check in once every month, much like Ginko.

I apologize in advance, but I'm awake solely because I had some struggles through my night. I may fall asleep on you without being able to lend you an appropriate response.

I am designing airplane parts, so that people can travel, so that people can wage wars on other countries and so on. I have a girlfriend, one day she's gonna give me a child, that we're gonna raise properly, with a good education, with great freedom in his or her choices. We go out, we have fun, we go to bars or pubs and other sites so that other people in this society make a living, we travel... and most important, we have sex, real sex, with a human fucking being! Even though life has no purpose and we're all gonna die in the same fucking way, you're still the lowest form of fucking existence, the good thing about natural selection is that you won't spread your pathetic genes!

i see. too bad im not much of a video gamer myself.

Claiming Blood-chan.

Hi.

Hi.

Ah Kazura-chan.
Now I know your name.

You should have claimed her first. Now she's all mine forever.

>favorite pic

I say fucking you say kys
FUCKING

youre right. it was my mistake :\ here's my favorite %)

I didn't say it's part of the series. I said it is the first Souls game.
You said DS3 copied DS1. Blight town - Swamp. Catacombs - Catacombs. Both the catacomb and the swamp are way more interesting in DS3 than in DS1 (swamp still shit in both). So if this is copying, then too has DS1 copied from Demon's Souls.
AL is also just a small part of the whole area and it is different enough. That one part just looks the same because it is supposed to be the same.

Looks like a waifu-stealer. Bing-bing-bing!

this one too %))

S'not my fault.

You know Shiro made this folder for BC?

>there's no blood-chan love general

Here's my favorite thumbnail

can't say i did.

>you will never get an anime pregnant
Lord knows I've tried.

your pillow is fucking disgusting

It'll be okay.

Cute.

>filename

it would probably just make me sad.

Good bye, Sci~

I"m confused but also both insulted and ashamed.
I want kids really bad, I know I'd be a terrible parent but that doesn't stop it.

farewell

i bet you kiss peaches as practice

8gag refuges get out of my thread