Do you guys think he is dead?`

Do you guys think he is dead?`

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3494513/American-student-detained-North-Korea-sentenced-15-years-hard-labor-trying-steal-political-banner.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probably those rice fags are in the stone age

bump

I heard smth about that donald trump wants his freedom.

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

Na, they'll put him in hard labor for like 15 years or use him as a negotiation tool to release imprisoned spies. He's not useful dead. Might torture him a bit though

>hole-hardedly
TOPKEK

Damn must feel like shit

I wish i could hear anything from this guy

i mean he is very young and he will loose 15 years of his life, just because of a little propaganda poster

bump

He's had a press conference, and he cried like a little bitch. The way he spoke about what happened, it's clear he's already been psychologically tortured if not physically. You can see him here
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3494513/American-student-detained-North-Korea-sentenced-15-years-hard-labor-trying-steal-political-banner.html

Trump wants to get him back, but I don't know if he has anything NK really wants and they want to make an example of him. I doubt we'll go to war to rescue one dumbass kid from Cincinnati.

Obviously

The only reason they havent already shot him is the nice carpet. Out to the street... ded

Thanks for that link

On an unrelated note if Trump wants to go fuck up some NK shitbags over their ballistic missile tests I'm down to go. They've always been a bunch of pricks and the thought of them having nukes makes me wanna puke. If Otto gets used as a propaganda tool to incite war or if he happens to get rescued on the way, all the better
Finally the US could get in a war the world would thank us for, nobody likes NK and they are obviously a threat to Asia. Trump wants to get China to "take care of," Kim Jong-Un, which they have no interest in doing and obviously will not work.
But a good old boots-on-the-ground war is probably not even gonna happen with all the drones and stealth bombers we have nowadays

Well said.

>doubles advocate
Kek

Yes, mentally dead.

That whole fucking post was riddled with bait. You might possibly be a troll wizard.

I can go to dangerus mission to rescue him if his family will pay me.

can u stop with this copy pasta ty noone care fgt

He now brainwashed and will spy for glorious leader Kim jong un of best Korea?

Yeah with the technology we have these days, I don't think there will ever be a conventional warfare that we had with WW1/2. And that's just the stuff the military has released in the public eye..it would be crazy to see what they have in their test labs too

This is the most likely scenario.
We will probably get him back eventually, but he'll be dead inside long before we do.

The problem with NK isn't in defeating it. it's what to do with it after it has fallen.
We could easily send a few drones and bomb the Uns and take them out. The citizens of the country are brainwashed, but relatively innocent. What the hell do you do with a country of brainwashed people with no leader though. It would take some major effort to get that country up and running properly.
The alternative is just kill everybody, which would be much easier, but then you're killing a fuckload of innocent people.

>mustard up
kek

> warm beer

didn't deserve any better tbqh

What if you are brainwashed and they are normal living people with a dictator like each country should have?
What if those people really want communism and that kind of life?
Saddams Iraq was better
Lybia was better
All the countries where the west created wars were much better off then after the help

I can't see how doing impressions of Koreans during his press conference could help his cause.

He was a moron anyway. He should be dead.

Just saw that little cringe speech, the guy is a pussy, clearly a mlp fan, he should be raped and worked to death

story?

>fag went to north China
> fag took flag
> fag got caught
> fag forced to listen to Kpop for 3 hours

ah that shit, thanks
felt like this was a 2016 thing
poor dude

Is this China or North Korea?

NK is pretty harmless. They just have some very simple nuclear bombs and a lot of soldiers. But their technology is pretty old. In fact china would have no problems to defeat it. South Korea would win too, but it would be a little harder since they got atomic bombs. US should just stop playing world police and take their troops away. China has no interests in NK getting bigger. Nor has Japan or the other states around it. The US and EU (im from EU) are pretty hypocrite. The US is increasing Budget in their own nukes while they tell the world to get less. The US is saying states they shouldn't threat other countries and get less Military while they spend more money into Military than the next 5 countries in the Ranking Lust after them. You guys spend more money in Military than china, russia, france, Germany and turkey together. And while that you are causing and participating in more conflicts than all together too. You guys say NK people are brainwashed. You are right. But we are getting brainwashed too. And US gets brainwashed pretty hard. They still think their are arent agressive and imperialistic.

lol. hope it happens to you so I can hear your alpha speech

Doubles advocate
Petal stool

THAT SHIRT IS /fa/ ... where 2cop?