What's the worst movie you ever saw in theaters as a child?

What's the worst movie you ever saw in theaters as a child?

I wanted to see Batman and Robin and parents took me to this instead

This was a good movie fuck off
You didn't miss much

>ROBIN WILLIAMS DIED HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT HIM
He was in a lot of shitty movies and Patch Adams was one of them. And Bicentennial Man. And Flubber. And RV.

Police Academy 7 Mission to Moscow. Still the worst movie I've ever seen.

The goddamn Yugioh movie.

>giant rabbi

Crocodile Dundee 2

But user, I've always liked Patch Adams. The other movies you listed, I agree, are shit. I also liked Jack.

Lost in Space

>>giant rabbi
>mfw he actually looked like the laughing merchant meme

Nobody else was in the theater at Leave it to Beaver, can't remember if it was that bad.
A few years later the worst one I saw was this one about the loch ness monster and a gay boy. One of those two, or Spanglish or Deuce Bigalow European Gigolo

Norbit. First and only time I've walked out of the cinema. Was with my dad

who initiated the walkout? how did it happen? genuinely interested. are you black?

The real life Patch Adams absolutely hated the movie as well, but to each their own.

my giant at the drive-in. inside-out in theaters.

Pearl Harbor. I don't even hate Michael Bay but the amount of explosions and shit made me nauseous

At 14 I should have known better.

Kung Pow Enter the Fist

Mario Brothers

No. Im white. We just basically mutually decided to leave the cinema halfway through the film. I don't even know why we went to see Norbit in the first place. I guess because DUDE EDDIE MURPHY LMAO, just never thought he would make a film that bad, he was part of my childhood after all

This. Went with a friend and his dad. They both liked it. Bored me to tears.

Probably Schindler's List. Haven't seen a movie since.

It was a free showing for people who delivered this newspaper full of classified ads. I remember nothing about it, but looking at the poster now I see the kid from Teen Witch is in it.

I remember I would go to movies with my friend's overly religious family and they'd always see weird movies because they thought Disney and sci fi stuff were the devil.

We saw the Babe sequel which was oddly dark and surreal, I think a clown got killed and a dog drowned in it, I'm not sure if it's bad because it has kino elements. We also saw all the Dreamworks bible movies which looking back were good but I was a kid I was so bored by them.

Generally my family would only go to big deal movies like Toy Story and Harry Potter.

BPitC was kino - watch it again. It was a box office bomb, but it's incredible on many levels. The dog doesn't drown but his near-drowning is one of the best parts of the movie.

>implying Babe: Pig in the City isn't a fantastic film that won high praise from Siskel and Ebert with Siskel even saying it was the best film of the year. Better than Saving Private Ryan even.

it's objectively a better movie my man.

bump

>It's real

Also, I pick Star Wars Episode II. Probably one of the worst movies I ever saw in a theater.

This

Snakes on a plane...although i was about 16. still shit tho

This one easily beats all other movies in this thread.Hue fags know how bad this movie is.
I went a few times to the movies as a child,so I never got to see anything worse than this.

>implying baby and kung pow aren`t kino in its pure essence.

either that or star wars ep 2

>be 14
>finally make friends with other girls in highschool
>they take me out to see pic related
>spend the next 17 years staying inside and getting fat

truly magical