What do?

>what do?

>Yeah? What other music do you like?

thanks

proceed to the nearest restroom and make myself cum

ok

hold my fingers up in a > shape and say "listening to a shittier and more sexually confused version of the cure"

take her home and fuck her brains out while playing Desintegration at full volume

>wearing headphones, can't hear her

The Cure are much better.

immediately try to fumble up a conversation opener in my head

Summer is here

Seriously though, if a qt hipster girl did this to me irl how should I handle it?

Say 'so do I', or 'I don't'

say oh cool, yeah, i really like [x album], do u like morrisey's solo stuff?

ie, have a fucking conversation with her as if you're not trying to fuck her, cause she's a person, you idiot.

I actually love The Smiths though. I don't simply "like" them.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>do u like morrisey's solo stuff?
then she will say 'no'/ 'no, haven't heard it' and the conversation is over because she senses your autisom

you're either a child, or a manchild. just try to talk to women the same way you talk to men. don't talk down to them, don't be surprised when they know stuff. don't make them prove their knowledge. just chill and have a conversation with a fellow human.

depends if you're listening to the smiths at the time or not mate

then why did she even interrupt yr shit and tell you how much she likes them? are you calling this hypothetical person a liar, user?

listen, this is not complicated. if a girl comes up to you and talks to you about your band shirt, they think you're cute/cool and wanna see what yr about. just be chill and be yrself.
[source: i'm a girl who does this to guys all the time]

embarrassing

>talk to women the same way you talk to men
lmao

damn you're right I wish I hadn't tarnished my reputation on this anonymous image board like that

why is this so hard for dudes? is it just that you're willing to show other dudes how shitty of a person you are and know no reasonable woman would ever fuck you if they knew how you acted with your guard down?

You have to go back

I don't think the idea is that you treat women differently than you treat everyone else, but you treat your boys differently than everyone else.

like your good friends? like how do you treat them different? i'm honestly curious.

not him but my good friends and I are jokingly hostile towards each other

Shit like being insulting just to be insulting, fucking with them, sarcasm; I'm not saying not to treat girls like people but to treat them like men isn't the best move.

huh. but you wouldn't be like that towards a dude you just met, right? i mean, i have dude friends who will say hostile shit as a joke, but i know them and trust them so it's not scary. haha.

i'm triggered because this is me...

tfw you are autistic as fuck to both females and males but males handle it better and females judge you instantly and go talk about you to their friends

y-you too...

explain

>ie, have a fucking conversation with her as if you're not trying to fuck her, cause she's a person, you idiot.

HOLY KEK!!! no wonder i have so many girls that like me and mess around with me. I've been doing it right this wholesome time.

>Nice shit taste faggot

no probably not

maybe if I could tell he was cool from the get go

yeah, so i'm just saying, treat women like dudes who are strangers, but seem chill and you wanna have a convo with them.

>starts falling in love with her.
>she's just sharing some of her favorite music(attempting a nice conversation, because maybe, just maybe she wants to be into him.
>idiot fucks it up, because he's so desperate
>he creeps her out at first, but she's willing to give him a chance
>she can see the insecurity in his face and body language
>"It's okay, he's just nervous or something" she says...
>idiot keeps acting weird and saying retarded stuff while mumbling and has coffee breath
>she decides he's not gonna make a move
>D R O P P E D.
>"le why don't girls like me cycle starts all over"

haha i've been on the other side of that conversation literally hundreds of time. it really sucks when you're like 'this guy is cute, but they seem uninterested.' and then everyone goes home sad and lonely.

As a guy who never has had a problem with girls.
it gets frustrating hearing a couple of friends always talking about how girls aren't into them, because i always see pretty girls into them, but the fuckers just can't get the courage to say something.

nerves are a hell of a drug, man. i blame the public school system :/

I have diagnosed autism.

Women are fundamentally different than men, you wouldn't talk to a potential mate the same way you would a friend

>just try to talk to women the same way you talk to men

oh user

The Cure were better

I'm not an autismo, friend. I understand this

i disagree. if i like a dude, i talk to them the same way i talk to my girlfriends or any one else. cause if we date, that's how i'm gonna talk to them, so if they can't handle it, it's prolly not gonna work out

i'm asking you to please do this.

>*to herself* ohh... he's not answering...
>i-i like rem too...
>*silence*
>a-and the jesus and mary chain!
>e-even surfer r-rosa era pixies!
>...