WE

WE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qDXg17WKk34
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WUZ DEPICTED WITH BROWN SKIN AND DARK HAIR AND EYES, WHICH WUZ APPROPRIATE FOR THE REGION IN WHICH THIS FILM WUZ SET

Prince of Egypt is animationkino

WUZ

KINGZ

>tanned sort of middle-eastern/African look
I don't mind this
now the WEWUZ'ism on both sides can cease

I SEND THE LOCUSTS ON A WIND SUCH AS THE WORLD HAS NEVER SEEN

No. Ancient egyptians were germanic racially speaking.

youtube.com/watch?v=qDXg17WKk34

What bugs me out was the Egyptians had posh English accents and the Hebrews(even Moses) had average American accents.

What the fuck were they trying to imply?

Yeah it's pretty solid. Better than the Exodus shit

They look arab/middle eastern desu

Was there an actual nigger in this movie? I don't remember.

I don't give a fuck, the Prince of Egypt is one of the all time GOAT animated movies. Absolutely beautiful, and great songs too.

>it flopped because Jews thought the characters were too dark

WE

What the fuck Sup Forums? I have literally just finished watching this movie for the first time and went in here to start a threat about it.

Please for fuck sake give me more god tier animated movies.

FUGGIN KINGZ N QUEENZ N SHEEEIT YO

>everyone blames God as if he was the "bad guy"
>forgets that pharaoh murdered children by the thousands, enslaved and murdered an entire people, and then built a momument to himself as if he was a god

And then in the movie, his heir is built up to be sympathetic, but he's too stupid to let go of his ancient, worn out tradition.

#GodDidNothingWrong

YOU'RE PLAYING WITH THE BIG BOYS NOW

WERE

So fucking sick of niggers. When society collapses and everything breaks down to a race war can Hispancs join the Whites in exterminating Blacks?

This isn't anything new. Imperials always have British accents and the underdog protagonists always have American ones in historical fictions.