>Listening to shitty sad music
How's your day going Sup Forums?

Hey man, It's gonna be okay.

I dumped all of my ex girlfriends stuff off on her car yesterday

>really deadass

Sounds like you dodged a bullet there lol

It gets much worse dude. Buckle up.

Yo dude just chill out. It'll all be good

You're not even gonna comment on the wrong usage of you're? "you are ex is a" shes a degenerate cunt.

dw about it op, its normal to feel stressed during situations like this.
just watch an asmr vid or something, and try to get your mind off of it until the morning.

got a girl's number on friday night, I'm not really sure what I should invite her to. I'm 24 almost 25, but when I think about it I've never actually gone on a date, relationships always just happened on their own. I would ask her to just come for a walk or something, but it's a bit cold out. ideas?

>Be me, 28 year old forever alone
>Flashback to when I was a freshman.
>Teacher makes us do class assignment. We have to write poems.
>Teacher reads outloud top 3 but keeps names anonymous.
>Reads mine. All the grills baww and lose their shit.
>Teacher asks if she can reveal author. I mod.
>Their faces turn to disgust when they find out it's me.

>Flashforward to about a year ago.
>I'm reading Craigslist personals.
>Grill says she wants a guy who can sing. Says to send audio clip
>I send one
>I get reply. She loses her shit. Says it's amazing and she MUST see the face of the man who sent it.
>I send pic. She never replies

I never learn...

>I never learn

good
don't
one day you'll find women that aren't so shallow, and will appreciate you for who you are

I just got a bj from my girlfriend a few minutes ago. Feeling pretty good right now.

Lol honestly didn't even pay enough attention after seeing the emoticon spam

post pic for lols

dude. give it your best and you're gonna be alright.

to quote bob marley real quick: "in every life you got some trouble, but when you worry you make it double. don't worry, be happy!"

seriously though, it's not a big deal you fucking pussy

I hope that's true user. I'm not the type who ever gives up but lately I've lost hope. I've always thought if I made a good life for myself someone worthwhile would want to come along for the ride. I recently finished job training. I'll make 60k this year. But I still can't shake the feeling that it's just not in the cards for me.

Eh its not a horrible day at least im not black

chin up mate, i hope you have a good day tomorrow. You are stronger then you know.

Men don't get paid more for the same job. Stop posting this meme bullshit.

Keep it relaxed, free flowing. Something where you can talk, but also provides easy reasons to focus on the situation if there's a quiet pause. Like bowling, etc. Make an after plan, like dinner/drinks/coffee but don't tell her uofront. That way if she sucks you can bail, and if she's rad you can seem spontaneous when you want to go out.
You'll do great.
Faggot.

post the best pic you have user
we have got to know who this smegal of a man is....

no way youre THAT hideous

i dont believe it

>chatting with my ex

lol

yes, do dis. You can't be that bad user. Those girls were probably just shallow.

ima be honest here you sound like a pussy; like one of the guys who kills himself because he can't handle his sissy feels.

>implying not everyone is shallow

13 year old detected.

source of the pic?

I'm 30 and up until 2 years ago I lived with my best friend / girlfriend for 5 years, saw her every day and the only problems we had were my increasing mental ones. I had this breakdown 2 years ago and almost killed myself, I was forcing myself to work to pay my end of things even though it was destroying me mentally, my insomnia was horrible, so I left I thought if I went to my dad's I could live rent free, go to doctors and finally try meds to fix myself finally and be better for her. the problem with her is she has weird ptsd memory stuff so after 2 years of me being isolated and alone away from her she's all but forgotten everything she felt for me, she basically doesn't want me to come back because I'm like a stranger almost in terms of her feelings and it's because I wanted to fix things to make her more happy so I wouldn't kill myself. I think I'm just going to wait another year and kill myself because I honestly don't think she'll even care much at that point if she even would now, and she's the best most loyal person I've ever met. So I honestly don't know what's keeping me from starving to death it feels like the most sick betrayal that I can't even blame her for because who can miss sickness and bad feelings, who's going to ultimately mind when it finally stops and your life gets better for it.

Faggot

heres the worlds smallest violin cupcake

why not just use a motorcycle helmet like daft punk?

I'm in a similar situation, but I have kids with mine. We were together for 3 years before she broke things off with me. I went through a mental breakdown and tried to take lead aspirin for it. But y'know, that's not the way to do thing broheim. I've spent the last 5 months changing for her, and honestly it's paying off. She used to be head over heels in love, but she killed that way before we actually split. Now she's trying hard to find it again, just because of the progress I made.
Truly the only thing you need to do is just work on it, lil nigga. It'll work out if it does, and if it doesn't, just man up. Errythang be okay.

don;t want to be harsh but stop being a pussy she's your ex she's probably taking some other guys dick

get over it and find some one else

She's probably licking his asshole as well.

going to your ex gf for comfort???

fucking weak shit man

you two faggots let a woman push you to the brink of suicide and are so cucked that youre actually blaming yourselves and are changing everything about yourself for some walking cum rags?

fucking wow this is what men have been reduced to

Grow up fag

I mean I'm already trying and manning up but Jesus what's the point it just illustrates how all we ever are to each other is a service of happy activities and feelings, the second you stop producing your product that makes them love you you're fucking done maybe they'll wait around and give you time to start producing again but that's still all it ever is, our society of thinking love is a real thing is totally bullshit nonsense, people use each other until it's not worth it and then move on 10/10, when parents lose a child they break up because it wrecks all the good feelings and proves the love they had was only to produce happiness. It's disgusting I can't abide the reality of it and it's not really even worth it to kill myself I'm just wasting away

My mum tought me to not cry but do something about problems when i was about 7 or something looks like she is a white cis male

>she breaks up with you because she thinks you're a loser and wouldnt accept you as you were
>work hard on yourself
>she is "thinking" about wants to be with you now that you're successful

no way is someone this much of a mangina

no man, I don't value anything and always thought sex and relationships were bullshit, the point is I finally thought I had something different that couldn't be destroyed that easily and I was wrong. Impermanence is all we are suicide makes no sense really even but what do you call it when you absolutely abstain from living your entire life and valuing anything? might as well be suicide I can't trick myself into enjoying things

no he wont they're actually all like this, unless they want $$.

if you're just wasting away atleast make it fun.

go travel to a third world country or something. you'll realize how fucking awesome you have it.

how is comparing myself to less fortunate people who are happier and value their lives more than I do going to make me feel better? Good for them they should kill me and take my stuff

lol what?

Learn to be happy with yourself you fucking moron. You aren't ready to be in a relationship by the looks of it based on your other posts.

Why do you need to be with somebody? Can't stand being alone by yourself?

Get a part time job and go back to college for a degree. Apply for aide and take the 10k a year you get and save some for a trip or cross country vacation.

Fuck me m8, you're destined to be a little bitch if this is how u think.

Are you me?

it should. but i guess it wont work on you.

atleast have fun travelling while you're wasting away. you never know. you might meet someone on your travels.

That's fucking gay

kek

ITT: weak faggots who probably didn't have a dad and have no place in this world

This.
I'm ugly as fuck, but am really judgemental

I'm 30 I've actually been alone most of my life because I have the same mentality towards it that you do. I've had a few relationships I didn't really seek out and they all usually end the same way because of how closed off and empty I am. Happiness will just never be something inside me I can't explain it I've tried basically everything at this point I dunno

/thread

That is fucking faggot, man the fuck up and take life at its neck. Its not like you're living in Africa or war-torn Middle-East.

no you haven't.

This. And of course it's a white male saying it. They are weak as fuck.

oh my bad gimme a list of things I need to do

gay

no

figure it out yourself

think this thread is dead

*ur

All of her stuff is two things?

my only suggestion for you guys is ketosis, the only time I felt mildly alright was when I was literally starving myself, changes your brain chemistry, might help especially if you're fat

Yeah I'm not hideous im just antisocial and have bad people skills

Q&A, Australian panel TV show that usually covers political shit and gets some bantz going between the lefties and the righties.
That guy is Josh somebody, some millenial faggot comedian who thinks the patriarchy is real and that men get paid more than women doing the same job (this has been proven time and time again to be false and the difference is only when not accounting for hours worked).

wut? you look good man.
how fat is your belly tho?

as long as you feel good about yourself, the girls will come on their own, and maybe this job you're going to get will get you that confidence you were missing

You have good skin, bro.
But you look sinister - try smiling in your pics and consider getting rid of the beard and/or glasses.
>you're using them to hide yourself

Pic or it didn't happen.

>calling your ex a pathetic loser
Do retards not realise that reflects poorly on them? They are the one that dated said ex.

>hate winter
>always depressed
>hope I feel better and happier when spring arrives
>don't

Every fucking year

you kinda look fat and rapey.

start working out maybe?

Then use that to your advantage, i sometimes behave a little like an autist during social interaction, but I do it just because my looks don't help me, also if you don't feel like talking with someone you shouldn't force it to happen. You are there to do your job and nothing more.

iktf
>be me
>go through my life feeling neither particularly bad nor particularly good
>get a gf
>start feeling things
>now feel rotten 80% of the time
>feel apathetic 15% of the time
>feel good

problem is you keep doing the same shit year after year.

do something different maybe?

That's not the problem. I change every year. I'm pretty sure it's the seasons, I have always been that way.

I has a belly. I'm about 230. Beard hides the double chin.
Working would help fat. Not sure if it would cure rapey look.
Yeah I'm largley shitty at talking to people.

Are you me?

Start taking some Vitamin D and magnesium. Those are the two most common deficiencies in first world humans.

Especially Vitamin D during winter if you are far north/south. Google seasonal affective disorder (SAD).

>Working would help fat. Not sure if it would cure rapey look

it would actually. look at all the pics of the male supermodels. they all have the same stare as you. difference is that they're fit so they look dreamy.
when youre fat, you just look rapey.

>You are there to do your job and nothing more
fuck off
imo, this is how people get depressed
life is full of surprises, but you have to let yourself be surprised
doesnt matter if its a shit interaction, just think of it as getting xp in a game. it'll get better, but only if you get enough xp to level up.

The problem with y'all is that
1. You've never had your freedom stripped from you
2. you've never been in a life threatening situation.
First would make you realize all the interesting shit you can do almost anytime you want.
Second would make you realize how much you really want to live.

Being comfy is the only thing holding you back from a world of fun and games.