Favorite shoe thread?

Favorite shoe thread?

You either live on a council estate in England, or you live just outside one on a nice middle class estate and you sometimes walk onto the rough estate to buy weed and that makes you feel like a badman.

i hope one day i see you late at night and noone is around so I can smash your teeth down your throat.

allbirds

Had a comfy ass pair of airwalks back in the early 00s that fit my feet perfectly and have never had that level of 2nd skin fitting shoe ever again.
>pic semi-related cant find the actual shoe

puma suede classic

I'm from France please explain

he's saying those shoes are lame as fuck

loool not every man who wear 95s is on road u dick head.

Good try. i'm just a white kid who lives in an extremely multicultural neighbourhood and likes the shoe. I'm Canadian as well.

some puma sneakers

ma favorite

wannabe roadman
or /r/streetwear faggot

Naaaaaa they aren't that bad
True
If any
Haah

If you wear them and are from England then you are a wannabe badman. You need to rethink you choices in life.

Those shoes in England are worn by little faggots who pull knifes on you to steal your wallet. They will only do it if they are with 20 of their friends too. this guy is a good example of a guy who wear them and lives just outside the estate but desperately wants to be part of the gang.

that looks like a 5$ rip off

thes

nah lot of them do but not everyone
seriously you sound like a huge beta, feel sorry for u man. did u get mugged by a roadman or smthing.

I have those on as we speak good choice are you from NYC?

Doc Martens 1914M

Just outside of Toronto, actually

Year round. The last pair held up ridiculously well for over 4 years, and I was working some serious manual labor for the duration. Grew accustomed to the weight and stepping in puddles without giving a fuck.

Size 14's are also less annoying to find in boots.

You need to learn to spell. If you wear those shoes and you spell like that then all the sorrow is from me to you, trust me.

Trap trapin me draws
Every. 1 matters.

are you a blood faggot?

You fags dont know style

New Balance
The Two N's might not look attractive to you
but they stand for No Niggers

you got me there man ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

fucking s o c k d a r t s???

No whites wear Nike's niggers wear Jordan's

Good choice, boots holds for 10 years
>200$ sneakers peasants, 200$ twice a year starts to be ridiculous
(Im the doc martens guy)

Yes i did, you retard.

Adidas Superstars. Any other shoe is just 2nd place

This is probably my current favorite out of the shoes I own
Too hard to pin one favorite shoe though

are you inbred? those specific nike shoes have been worn by Bloods for years.

are these good?

eqt/17 is better than 16

Cant go wrong with these they fit with everything

I'm going to disagree on that one
More stable boost, more supportive upper and looks much better in my opinion

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

It's all your preferance here, of you like them then they're good

Yeah man. I don't do manual labor anymore but I still rock them as my only pair of shoes. I really don't understand sneaker people that buy really expensive shoes then get mad when they get dirty.

These bitches slog through whatever the fuck I felt like stepping in during the day, and then I hose them off.

toebox throws me off but I agree w the supportive upper bit. 17's look to be more stable and are appartently way comfier. I'm not even a boost head and I'd wear those, I'm an air guy.

I know you think that you suburban warrior from the mean streets of Wisconsin but you can't believe every thing you see on the t.v. This isn't the Warriors or L.A. in the 90s little boy gangs don't walk around in uniforms here nor do they care if your wearing muh kicks everyone can enjoy air max 95s
>implying you know anything about the city
>go watch more gangland fag

Timberlands, comfy and easy to match. But honestly if I could have any pairs of boots, it's likely be some RedWings Mocs, haven't got to try Doc Martens though but I love the look of them.

Favorite shoe for comfort? Saucony, also fairly low price.

>SneakerheadProTip: Wait until summer for Timberlands and you'll see them drop to around $120-100.

no shit idiot... i said the bloods have worn them, not that we have worn the bloods shoes. relax, stop getting triggered.

Roadman syndrome is sweeping round the world

shut the fuck up you're probably an american kid who listened to 67 for the first time today.

How I know you're a school shooter

Also, if you're from an area where you can where them without getting jumped or shot, Nike Cortez are also really really nice. Like wearing slippers.

Lmfao gppooonnnn

Gtfo mama shops at the mall for you huh ahhaha

All of you have horrible /Fa/ this is bad lol

Lol no

These r ok m8

U lucky im heading into some af1 phase those flax af1 mids are lit tbh

Sweet jesus no
Never Chelsea
Never.

why?

I remember when the dunk low first came out. There like 800,000,000 color combos. I had to wait till the ugliest orange and white pair went on clearance at CCS to convince my mom to buy them for me. She knew id ruin them in a month skating.

Fucking idiot forgot the picture

Cortez get you shot

Lol fuckin idiot

Are you a skin head ?

In some areas where a set will have alot of the members wearing them, then yes. But for most sets now, color banging and certain clothes (buttoned flannel) isn't really a problem, that's some 90s gangbanging corny shit. Now it's more "my hood vs. your hood" regardless of Bloods, Crips, Norte, or Sur. Crips fight with Crips, Norte fights with Norte. Although if you dress like a gangbanger, you might get some unwanted attention. So what happens is some one will see you (whose never been noticed in that hood before) rocking some Cortez's, and try to press you, asking what you claim. Situation will likely escalate and someone ends up getting shot.

these bad boys

Show me what you like?

The 93/17 doesn't have a torsion system and the boost is thicker so it's not as stable, but comfier
Also the 93/17 doesn't really have anything to do with the original EQT line and the slogan "everything that is essential, nothing that is not", so that throws me off a bit.
They should've released that shoe as an independent Origianls shoe, since it's not a performance shoe, and never has been.

Ozweegos > these

What the fuck do you wear

Judge me based on my fave sneakers

No fucking style or money that's why you got no gf you fucking retards what the fuck are those shoes or can you even call them that.You use those to cover up you hairy dirty smelly feet with a greesy yellow toenails.Your shoes are fucking shit and i hope you watch your close family members die as they choke on your ugly larva-filled shoes you fucking fat, stuck-in-the-2000s cunts

I dont like 95s, they just go well on trainer bottoms and tracksuits.

you're probably an eshay lad

loool, why you so mad, im leeds born an raised

Mad bro?

Doesn't care about outfits, as long as creps are fresh, basically only wear slacks or joggers

but what do you wear.

Classics, you literally can't go wrong with these

Basically only thing I wear

The original 2002 model, with the classic American rose look, not the new ones

eastern europe

kys

the classic european, slightly successfull drugdealer type of style

i dont really know anything about fashion but i figured they were worth more than the 10 bucks i paid for them

what does Sup Forums think?

Do you know the model?

can never go wrong with these

hyper blues, grails. these look like 2013 retro so that is a downfall.

Wearing these right now

yuck, hypebeast stay out

Can never find these in my size =(

Those are really fucking nice

worst colourway in time.

they sell out too fast :///

> (OP)
Gayyyy

Why are we Even discussing?