>wants me to make a POV of me fucking her cause it turns her on
>feel weird about it, but try to anyways
>can't really perform
>she says nbd and we fuck without the camera on
>I cum inside her again
>fast forward 3 days
>use her address to look up her full name on reverse white pages
>google name to see if she has facebook
>first thing that comes up is the fact that she was arrested for prostitution in 2012

What the fuck do I do guys? I'm kinda scared. She lived in a decent neighborhood, very middle class, low crime, never would have thought she was hooking a few years ago. She was a bit on the trashy side, but still. What the fuck do I do now?

Go to a fucking clinic and get a full screening.

Jesus dude she probably needed the money back in the day
I can't blame her

>What the fuck do I do guys?

Well first off you post pics, then go get yourself tested for all kinds of shit.

enjoy your super aids

so you dont think fucking a women who is into unprotected casual sex with strangers might be more problematic than fucking a woman who was a prostitute

Prostitutes have lower rates of STD's than normal people.

Go to a fucking clinic though

Keks

What the fug? No they don't

STD's and Impotency are the least of your problems, you may find yourself paying 18+ years of child support real soon..

OP here

Yeah, I plan on it. I have raw dogged 4 girls now during casual sex, but she made me paranoid as fuck.

make that 72yrs of child support then..

>What the fuck do I do now?
Find out if she has a daughter.

What you need to fear is HIV.
But most modern screening (Generation IV) can detect with 99% accuracy only after 30 days from the last unprotected test.
So just stop fucking whores without condom YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE PIECE OF SHIT HIV SPREADING NIGGER FAGGOT USE A FUCKING CONDOM FOR FUCK SAKE PEOPLE LIKE YOU SHOULD DIE and go get checked instead of risking to infect people because you're a fucking retard who doesn't deserve to breath.

OP here

Yeah I know, she said she was on the pill though. Also I think the fact that I was too nervous to perform in the POV will make her think I'm a faggot, leading her to aborting my kid if she conceives.

Also 4 days after I fucked her the first time she said she just started her period. I then fuck her 3 days after that. If I'm not mistaken she isn't that fertile during that time.

Chill. I'm going to take this as a lesson. I'm not gonna fuck girls I meet off the net raw anymore.

See:
Seriously, if she lets you bone her without a condom the fucking first time you meet, that means she does that all the time.

It's interesting to think that if only a small proportion of the population was retarded, chlamydia wouldn't exist anymore. Unfortunately, almost everybody (including OP) is completely irretrievably retarded, so that's why around a quarter of young people have it.

lies

Hang the fuck on....
So there's a 30 sec vid of you trying to put it soft into her?
And instead of posting it you just bragged about it?
Fuck you're STD's, I want this video!

*Your
Pardon my french.