So how much longer does this show have, honestly?

so how much longer does this show have, honestly?
they're already doing everything they can to cannibalize the Colbert Report to boost ratings

youtube.com/watch?v=LvkFkzpVYJ4

I say maybe another six months

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HvV2JY8kbgI
youtube.com/watch?v=bvGWhcptxO0
youtube.com/watch?v=qffCO1b-7Js
youtube.com/watch?v=9L_Wmeg7OTU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It really is godawful. It's not bad enough the Colbert is a raging closet case libatard, he also makes every single interview feel rushed and like he doesn't care at all what the other person is saying. He just seems to want to get to the next screened question as soon as possible instead of actually having a conversation with the person.

I liked his old show but something never felt right with me when he acted all genuine and happy. It feels off.

you guys are crazy, the new show has some of the best comedy he's done in years, and some of the best segments. all he was on comedy central was just rehash after rehash of the same "lol conservatives amiright" persona.

I think he's genuinly interested in most people. 'rushed' interviews is probably because he's fed such bullshit b listers like jai courtney who suck the funny right out of his show like a black hole.

This

I used to think Colbert's and Oliver's liberal leaning bits were annoying, but then I watched Seth. He literally is just a liberal preacher who occasionally tells a joke only because it's ostensibly a comedy show.

Do they edit in laughs and boos?
I have a very very hard time believing there is that much excitement about those 'jokes'

Vid related.
youtube.com/watch?v=HvV2JY8kbgI

Well the RNC convention really boosted his ratings and his contract should have a clause that let's him be on the air for at least a few years so I don't think it's dying anytime soon.
I'm actually watching him again now that he's bringing back old Colbert so we'll see how bringing the character back will do.

>I couldn't get Rihana to go out with me, but I don't stand in the kitchen and boo my wife!

Are liberals literally retarded? Does this moron think it's ok to go on national television and tell the world his wife is his silver medal?

This.

One thing I like about this new show is that conservatives seem more willing to be interviewed, and that makes some interviews interesting.

>tfw smarmy left-wing late night hosts have no real effect on public opinion

The problem with colbert is that he is still playing to the east coast elitist libtard crowd when he should be playing to the brain dead Midwestern "i think the big bang theory is funny" crowd.
Jay leno understood this and its why he always won the ratings even though he was never funny.

Honestly singing in cars is 10x better than this

I don't know why that fat British guy hasn't replaced him

This is the only good bit he's done on his new show. How must it feel though, to know that America doesn't like you, they only liked the character you played. He's like a more famous Doug Walker.

Oh wow. He is transitioning to a Rachel Maddow looking thing.

Colbert or Colbehghert?

>you guys are crazy, the new show has some of the best comedy he's done in years
>republicans, amirite?

Maybe for Reddit.

he's fucking terrible, his gay nigga musician is terrible, the colbert report was retarded, and i'm so ready for his demise

I actually used to watch the colbert report. The character itself is what made really made the show and Stephen's acting of him was great. I still have yet to watch the Late show though and don't plan on it but man that video was depressing.

watch 'the hungry for power games' collected segments and tell me you didn't piss yourself laughing.

he has more good segments than bad considering he has to put out content every weeknight with tons of improv, is fed horrible guests no one cares about, and has to fit in with cbs censorship still managing to be funny is pretty great.

>and tell me you didn't piss yourself laughing.

I didn't.

His "character" shows that he has the acting range of a cantaloupe.

it would be great if they get conan to replace this asshole when his contract is up

he should have a talking dog sidekick

Ive been watching a few letterman clips on youtube. Even though he got old and less confrontational and more left leaning, he always just had that natural talent for the job. He could effortlessly make conversations and humor and his interviews just flow seamlessly.

With colbert and these other new hacks you can tell that they are constantly manipulating the interview in a way that lets them drop their pre written lines and jokes, or even worse they will drop in a pre written joke out of the blue and it will have absolutely nothing to do with what they're talking about.

Possibly the worst thing about colbert though is that he actually tries to copy letterman. Lettermans little faces and gestures were always retarded, but he somehow could pull it off. Colbert just comes off looking desperate and unprofessional.

But with who?

Conan draws flies.

You're all under the delusion that what you watch is what the rest of America watches when it's the other way around, Sup Forums.

I would masturbate. Hard.

Well at least you admitted that you've never watched the show.

>rushed
You forget that he's on network television with seemingly endless commercial breaks. It's not his fault that screen time gets exponentially cut for ad time.

Also
>waaah different opinions

>Current through November one

Also none of these losers are getting audiences 50 and above, hence why this graphic doesn't include those ages. They all come across as immature and trying to appeal to millennials.

His interviews with political and social figures tend to be more raw and conversational, he just doesn't have them on as much as celebrities.

what happened to Conan? did he always do bad or did his ratings just tank?

The big problem with Colbert is that he became the establishment and never realized it. It's funny to endlessly mock those in power when you don't have it, but it's almost never very funny when you're desperate to mock the underdog while supporting the status quo.

>doesn't include ages
>18-to-49

Face it. Your favorite comedian is shit-tier to the mainstream. If normies don't watch him, he doesn't have as much of an impact as normie-tier shows.

>almost all straight white men

who the fuck cares

Not really. He had a godawful interview with Elon Musk, who looked like he didn't even want to be there.

>HAHAH DRUMPF LOL RACIST STUPID REPUBLICANS LMAO XDDDD LET'S LAUGH AT TRUMP HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

>HILLARY IS OKAY VOTE FOR HER THOUGH LOL

He's on cable. The only other show noteworthy on his network are reruns of the big bang theory.

>bill maher nowhere
Lol nobody likes a cynic.

>>HILLARY IS OKAY VOTE FOR HER THOUGH LOL
he makes fun of hillary all the time.

Its no accident that people are loving the return of the character "Colbert." Its cuz he was actually funny on the Report... CBS needs allow him to be edgy again instead of pushing him to make toned down, generalized comedy that is supposed to wide appeal... Fallon and Kimmel already have the pleb market locked down, there is nothing for Colbert in trying to appeal to the so-called 'Debbies' over the 'Donnies'.

Conan had his shot, and it was a great one, and Fallon was so much better in the late night slot then he is on the tonight show... but NBC fucked it up the way they fuck everything up

show me the moment where he calls her out on her bullshit and paints her as a piece of shit she is

>The media has resorted to literally begging for support for a political candidate

This is sad and gross.

He's a comedian, not your blog you thin-skinned faggot.

he had a cartoon hilary the other night one lining her deceptive tactics

Does Colbert ever draw attention to Hillary's involvement in overthrowing Libya or arming the rebels in Syria? Does he pay any attention at all to her literally destroying sovereign nations?

I don't think there's a single channel except Fox that doesn't have this narrative. The "media" is seriously a fucking joke.

colbert report is a snarky pop culture comedy show on cbs with literally who b list celebs. at best he targets her for shilling her book everywhere, losing emails, her dorky ass VP, and being narcissistic

Yeah, meanwhile he calls Trump a Nazi for his reaction to the Orlando massacre. Fuck him.

Dude is just a straight up corporate shill at this point.

That's nothing

that was a weird one.

he had to resort to hack republican LMAO comedy within weeks.

Now is a total shill and suffering.

bill maher is the original faggot edgelord

He is a relic of a dying past, the godfather of a decaying internet culture. Their high water mark was reddit 2012, but they were everywhere 10 years ago. I'm not even trying to be contrarian or even hate on him here, although I do hate him. He just seems so outdated in today's world. Watching his show is like being transferred back to the Bush administration.

>I say liberal opinions in a smug way

Liberals legit think this is comedy genius.

Isn't Seth actually Jewish?

His ratings right now are lower than Kimmel reruns

this is his all time low

he's literally getting cucked in front of an audience. and why the flying fuck is the kid holding his phone the entire time?

I read this thing in some magazine....

So the first few weeks were ultra clean and homogenized A. To intrduce the man to a much wider audience and B cause Colbert assumed CBS would want it that way. Well lo and behold the first meeting he had with the execs a month or so after they started airing ha asks if they're cool with everything or if he needs to tone it down even more, and they were like, "na man we just want you to do that show you were doing for us. Naa you're fine man just plug whatever we tell you and have the guests on we want and keep the curing to a bare minimum but other than that, we want the Colbert Report. Just do it for us!"

So since then he's been heavily drifting back to him old show but not his 'bill o'reilly' character. That character is now a character on the show. I like it :)

I choose to believe his moral was crushed and he was forced into early retirement. TBS is conan's retirement home.

>thinking this show will ever go off the air

1. He's too well liked. Too much backlash

2. Shows like these pay for themselves. Low budgets and high ratings from shitty celebs and pandering to liberal shits

cuz he's #woke

What ruins most of his jokes is Jon Batiste laughing obnoxiously. And it happens every single time. Can someone cut his fucking mic when he's not playing music?

He'll be banished to having some shitty netflix/hulu/YouTube series within a few years.

Every time I see this asshole I just want to punch his teeth out. I don't know how he became so insanely intolerable these last couple years. I used to like him a decade ago on Comedy Central too.

>(((Seth Meyers)))

found your problem

They're 2nd in ratings. Chill the fuck out.

Also, name one host who didn't suck for the first year. Or two, even.

Conservatives have no comedy because they're in bunkers fearing ISIS and homosexuals.

The only thing good about the Colbert show is the based intro.

Viacom is going to sue the shit out of him

You are aware in the last 2 years an ISIS operative has been apprehended in the US on average of one per week, right? For every one that is caught there are 10 more who aren't and are just waiting to attack. What you saw go down in France this month is nothing compared to what they could do here when they're ready.

Conan is on TBS, that's probably why but not like he cares since he got that massive payday from NBC.

Except Maher goes hard on Islam unlike all the other liberal hosts. It's refreshing.

>ISIS slaughters 50 gay people in one night
>Milo Yiannopoulos is arguably the single most famous gay political commentator right now
>A gay coming out of the closet was literally just cheered at the RNC
It's sad when a shill is so out of touch, isn't it?

Pretty sure white Christians will kill each other with AR-15s before ISIS gets to them. I thank the US every day for ISIS.

Hint: Where did Saddam's generals and lieutenants go? Good job right there.

Also, giving information without linking source, are you even trying?

Pence is strongly for gays too, especially with his therapy and other bullshit.

Maher is good on Islam, but he gets furious when Trump does the same thing. There was literally nothing Trump said post-Orlando that Bill Maher might not have said himself but the dude was still frothing at the mouth about it because Trump's a nationalist and not an establishment Democrat.

>Mike Pence
Seriously, who fucking cares? Everyone knows he's just Trump throwing the establishment a bone.

Trump isn't going to govern, his VP will be in charge of every domestic and possibly foreign policy.

So yeah, like they said, Pence is gonna be the most powerful VP is history.

>Whites

>Being the race most likely to commit murder

Aren't you liberals supposed to be fans of facts/science?

>Colbert is a raging closet case libatard

Colbert's Liberalism is hardly "closeted".

18-34 don't watch late night TV anymore, it's a dying format/timeslot.

Everyone plays on the internet with their smartphones and tablets or watches Netflix/Hulu/etc. before bed now.

Conan is doing so bad because he mainly appeals to younger audiences, who are increasingly ditching cable/satellite.

>kid

That kid is one of the leaders for BLM, and also the DNC's choice for running as mayor of Baltimore.

>Gamergate

>I thank the US every day for ISIS.

Reported to the CIA. Hope you enjoy shitposting from prison, traitor.

>Pretty sure white Christians will kill each other with AR-15s

Every time I try to give Liberals credit they proved that they're retarded all over again.

Didn't he come in 6th though?

>Colbert is a raging closet case libatard

lol, wut?

There's nothing "closeted" about Colbert's fact-avoidant Libshit nonsense.

>Implying white privilege isn't real

>a cop of any ethnicity kills a black guy
>national headlines, protests, accusations of racism, 24 hour news coverage, riots
>a cop of any ethnicity kills a white guy
>...

Good point, which is why all the late night guys upload their clips to youtube now. Fuck cable.

It isn't.

It's literally an imaginary concept Liberals push for the purpose of demeaning/dismissing the achievements of whites while aggrandizing the achievements of non-whites, as well as an excuse for dismissing opinions from whites when it comes to "discussion" over race-relations.

Spoken like a privileged person. White people have it easier.

It isn't. You can see the same "privilege" patterns in any decent city. Texas has a few areas completely run by Latinos and the same """"class issues"""" are there despite every motherfucker being a different shade of brown.

it's a nepotism issue, not a race one. Surprise surprise, nobody wants to be friends or give opportunities oversensitive assholes.

When every job I apply to goes to a black or mexican because "muh quota", no I don't have it easier.

He also had to bring Jon Stewart back as a co-host get anyone to pay attention to his show. It's kind of sad how reliant he is on Jon Stewart to have any success at all.

tumblr

go fuck yourself user

>White people have it easier.

If only we had some actual facts and empirical evidence to back that up. But alas, we only have emotional non-scientific arguments.

that sounds like a personal problem