Worst. President. Ever

Worst. President. Ever.

still better than the rest of worlds leaders

The amount of lying is simply staggering. Scarier still is that people believe him. Even Republicans in congress aren't backing him on the "Obama tapped my phones" claim, but many of his supporters still believe him...

Evidence shows that McCarthy was correct about the amount of Soviet infiltration in the US government

No one believes you

Are we complaining about how he's putting this on twitter?

I'm confused as to why you included a definition of McCarthyism that shows he's used it correctly.
>using unfair investigative techniques.

Agreed. His followers BELIEVE!

His accusation is the example of McCarthyism.

No one in congress or the intelligence services think this actually happened. Trump has provided no evidence, despite being president and having access to intelligence. Its just more BS from the BS master. But the scary thing is, many people believe him no matter what he says.

The scary part is how you dumb fucking cucks keep getting paid to do this. And its not because you are, its because of how retarded you actually are. I mean for fucks sake everyone knows you cunts are paid shills for ctr or shariablue or whatever brock the cockholster is calling it. These posts should be spam.

At the ended of the day
Still better than Hillary

What would you say if I was doing this for free?

I assume you are trolling, as that seems the most obvious explanation, but I'm curious - Do you really think there are people paying liberals to point out that Trump is lying? On Sup Forums?

Again, are you just trolling? Or do you really believe Hillary would have been worse? In either case, why?

I dont think there will be a president that fucks up this country more than Obama did.

The Left elected Trump, they would have won if they didn't start acting like children. I was independent before this election, I voted for Obama the first time around, now there is no way in hell I will ever vote democrat again in the near future.

I'm going to enjoy the next 8 years of President Trump watching everyone who go all this free shit slowly have it taken away. I'm going to watch as gun laws get loosened and crime rates drop as well.

Possibly, but that is not something you can judge based on couple of months. We'll see.

Yeah... but still, not good, so far..

Checked

>Worst. President. Ever.
Who is James Buchanan!?

Is your feeling hurt? That your mother sister and love ones not rape by Islam. Or your not over sea enforcing a no fly zone?Fuck that bitch, I'm fuck happy that I don't have to deal with illegal Islam or dumbass wars.

How has he not been good so far? Please elaborate.

>Obama was the worst ever!
Prove it, nigger?

Wow really made me think

And?

you are a fucking idiot.

you actually think people couldn't disagree with you without being paid to do it.

I hope your whole family dies in a fucking fire.

How did Obama fuck it up? I'm not trolling, I'd genuinely like to hear what you believe he has done that is bad. Am prepared to listen to you to try and understand your views

I find him funny. Like a lost three stooge.

dont even bother. anyone who already assumes trump is getting re-elected is not worth the time or frustration.

>the black guy has read more books
kek

He's right. Accusations of treason are being made that he's working with the Russians despite them having no evidence.

Despite Trump's claim to have a "really good brain", he is a seriously dumb fuck.

You can do your own research, but here are a few key points. \Obama put more people on welfare than any other president, Obama's healthcare made premiums SKYROCKET, Obama started a race war

Blacks don't read just shoot things up.

A fucking men, hopefully the Dem's will fucking learn and not nominate giga hitler next time. Cheeto Hitler > Giga Hitler

>still better than all the other world leaders
>still better than hillary
>still better than obama

Whoah, didn't think about it that way, really gets the noggin jogging

At least the white man opened his book.

on Sup Forums? sure, put you tinhat back on

Scandal after scandal after conspiracy. If we would have let her win, it would have told her that she could do anything and get away with it.

They are both bad, but saying that she would be worse is factually wrong. He has already spent more on vacations in 1 month than Obama in a year despite constantly shaming Obama for wasting time golfing...Just one of hundreds of examples of his bullshit.

Hillary was a whack bitch... but "Giga Hitler"?

fuck is wrong with you retards.

Fucking identity politics is the scum of society.

So many people who voted for Trump don't give a shit about the retarded stuff that comes out of the his mouth simply because he's a Republican. He's on their side so their love for him is unconditional. They treat politics like a fucking sport. You absolutely see this on the left (their radical support for Hillary was embarrassing), but at least the left is criticizing an unintelligent faggot.

The dude literally says he knows everything and that he's the best at everything (laughable that he even talks like this to begin with), yet he can't even discuss anything on a pedestrian level about these subjects. Uranium? The Middle East? Global economics? Fucking global warming? The dude is a retard. If a Democrat talked like him they'd go fucking nuts.

The only arguments I ever see from the right when defending Trump is "He's better than Hillary" or some irrelevant bullshit about how the Dems would be terrible. I don't give a fuck how much better than Hillary he is. Trump is an obvious conman that anyone who isn't blinded by politics can see.

This is all coming from someone who despises what the left has become. It took me until election day to decide who I was going to vote for (although I knew I wasn't voting for Trump). As critical as I have been lately of the left, Donald Trump is worse. No president in history is was retarded as this guy is.

Trump supporters views of him are based on gut reactions, not facts. nice try tho.

Not that poster but Hillary would be doing horrendous things too, except from behind a smiling face and a thin layer of professionalism/competence so the majority of people wouldn't give a fuck or challenge her on it. Creeping fascism. I'd argue that's much worse for us in the long run. We needed it to be overt for anyone to open their eyes.

So THAT'S what happened to Shemp

Yes there is, there is literally evidence they got an authorization from the FISA court to start it a bit before the election, and even that they had tried to get it even earlier but were too specific by mentioning Trump homself

That's because they class Trump going to his Mar-a-Lago resort as a vacation despite the fact he's actually holding meetings there..

Will be interesting to see where that story goes. In the recent Wikileaks dump, there were revelations about the CIA ability to do shit like activate cameras integrated in some TVs, even if the set was turned off, to spy on folks, among other fun techniques they have. As one pundit opined the question may not be who they sped on but who they didn't spy on.

How far CIA spying has penetrated daily life, and whether the White House under the former President was aware of or directing any of those decisions, that's way beyond anything I know. But given such programs exist, as seems at least plausible, it may be that an investigation will ultimately show the President's claims are more or less correct, whether he knew it when he made them or not.

Will be interesting to see it all shake out.

See this guys poignant summary

someone dropped out of highschool

This

The feds know how big our dicks are and will totally tell everyone at work/school

Well let's all be glad we don't live in that 3rd world country. Americans are retarded and should head some Russian nukes. Can't wait to see.

The most fucked up thing is how right McCarthy was. Just him, his allies and the FBI were being out maneuvered by the sea of communist spies in all the other government departments. And they knew it. Hence the stabs seeming stabs at the dark and effort to wake the American people up.

Ultimately McCarthy and the others were assassinated and the communists just got bored and gave the government back to the people. Surely.

he's ironic, thats why we at Sup Forums & reddit love him u mong

finally, someone with a fully functioning brain capable of critical thinking. +1

The fact that he didn't bother to answer me suggests that either he was trolling, or he actually has no idea why Obama was "bad", he just holds that view without knowing why.

You'd have to be fucking retarded to think there is an ounce of good that will come out of the Trump presidency.

Is this some kind of tumblr raid?
You do know how well that went last time

looks like somebody's still butthurt...

...want to play some Red Alert? I can be the Russians... ;)

He has, so far, done a bunch of things through executive order --some of which is justifiable as the best way to undo Obama's more pernicious executive orders but is ignoring the legislative agenda he campaigned on being able to implement.It is, obviously, still early in his administration, but he needs to shift focus pretty quickly.

He has abandoned several key campaign promises, such as a full investigation into shenanigans of the Clinton foundation.

The White House team he has assembled is mired in undirected squabbling -- not unheard of in the early days of a new administration,but not desirable. A businessman with his style of leadership should not be tolerating this and needs to get it sorted out.

His reliance on tweets at 3 in the morning as a communications strategy is worrisome, if entertaining.

None of that justifies "Worst President Ever,: such claims this early, based on growing pains in the first months of an administration, are laughable. But there are a significant number of areas where he and his team need to grow into the office or not much is going to get done.

Can he get everything clicking and everybody pulling in the same direction? Can he build a working coalition in congress to get some stuff done? Can he put down the "rue by fiat" pen once the early need to undo some earlier orders is past? Sure, that might happen. But it has not yet.

>Wikileaks dump
I can find just as much valuable information in my stool

FUCKING TUMBLR FAG GO FUCKING KYS

but he isn't ironic, he actually is trying to be unironic... hes just so fucking stupid that it seems impossible for it to be unironic

>Worst. President. Ever.

That's why W. resurfaced recently. He's seeing his chance to not being remembered as the greatest failure in the oval office in the younger history.

trumpanzee btfo

You're absolutely right, the "people" who voted for him don't have a functioning noggin so they have no choice but to decide the fate of their country based on memes and fake news.

MORE LIKE DONALD RUMP

KEK. You know nothing.

>The amount of lying is simply staggering. Scarier still is that people believe him. Even Republicans in congress aren't backing him on the "Obama tapped my phones" claim, but many of his supporters still believe him...

Because they are either retaded or want to believe him. Many of them are hoping for the handouts he promised them.

How will zlumpf ever recover?

How do you resolve the Jan. 20 New York Times headline? There's evidence to support the claim, but let me put something out there assuming you're not trolling: do you really think it's that simple to find when we're talking about an Ex-President doing something he knows he shouldn't be doing?

I would take 16 more years of W if it meant ousting Trump right now.

What scandals? People always say there is so many scandals and conspiracies and dirt on Hillary, but never come out with anything specific.

Specifically what did she do that is so scandalous? If she did so much, it should be easy to provide me with an example?

Forcing people to pay inflated healthcare costs or be penalized by the IRS in order to cover gibs for leeches is a start.

Buying into the whole Trayvon Martin and Mike Brown were good boys who were innocent victims of muh police brutality "that could have been my son,"until actual facts and evidence came out, then proceeds to stfu about it afterwords didn't exactly wash with a lot of people

>Does more in 50 days than any president in recent history.

WORST. PRESIDENT. EVER.

I'LL NEVER GET LAID.

Damn. You need to not exist after saying that.

I want to cum all over his chin.

I totally agree

Private e-mail server, Vince Foster, Seth Rich, Haiti, deals with the Middle East, Benghazi, nigger are you smoking crack?

Here you go, kids

Again, what "horrendous things" was Hillary doing? If she was doing lots of "horrendous things" it should be easy for you to give me an example.

ONLY thing im upset about is that it has been 50 days and no right wing death squads killing gays and jews in the street, the suppression of retarded protesting, and nuking Germany to get that retarded country off the map and restart from fresh

We'll see. WikiLeaks has been pretty good at dumping actual documents so far.

Whether CIA capabilities "revealed" in the latest dump are real, and if so to what extent they are utilized, we don't know yet.

Amerifats are dumb enough to elect him, believe his bullshit, and happily follow him to war.

Amerifats are idiots.

Really, these are the only campaign promises (you believe Trump made if you're a libtard) that he hasn't and won't fulfill.

srs burnt

>>Does more in 50 days than any president in recent history.

Right, because doing a shit load of failure is better than doing nothing, right mongo?

Btw, what's it like knowing that your village in West Virginia has about the same living standard as a Romanian gypsy village?

How about you fags stop doing Oxi and move somewhere else and get a job instead of blaming the Chinese?

1 man against the entire mainstream media and he still gest elected... yeah he is a fucking smart guy... manipulative but with the best intentions...DEMIGOD

>I'm confused as to why you included a definition of McCarthyism that shows he's used it correctly.
>>using unfair investigative techniques.

>I read as much as I could to prove you wrong.
>there were other lines I didn't read, but they were no use for me
>yeah.

Still way better than Obama and Hillary combined. Way better.

My, how convincing; how's that shame you're feeling right now?

Lets not call them retarded though, because that just makes people double down on what they believe, because they don't want to look stupid.

The best thing to do is to let them believe that they were fooled by a master con-man, and that they are really smart for finally working it out. That will be the best way to prevent such people voting for someone else like Trump in the future. Lets not call Trump supporters retards, however much we might want to.

lol what he accomplished almost nothing the first 30 days except embarrassing himself

Ick. Since when is 4chin a bunch of CNN-sounding liberal whinebags?

>1 man against the entire mainstream media

Yeah, poor sob, all that free coverage he got totally didn't help him win.

lol how convincing

>samefagging sjw cunt

It must be hard for you to accept this current reality, maybe you should self identify yourself as a faggot and start getting fucking in the ass for 8 years till this is over

>using unfair investigative techniques

I think you are confused OP
It's okay politics are hard.
You can try again in 8 years though :^)

Sure it wouldn't be easy, but if there was a shred of evidence that Obama had tapped Trump's phone, the republican congress and senate would be ALL OVER THAT SHIT, rather than keeping quiet, or asking Trump to shut up.

Face it, he's a fucking moron