Ask an Indian anything

Ask an Indian anything.
Please no rude questions :3.

are you gay?

No, u r :3

Why don't you people poo in the loos?
Also you're ugly as fuck

Why do you shit in the street?

Do you consider yourself black or white?

you look good keep up the good work
my friend

do you has girlfriend lol something an indian guy asked me also why do half of you guys have mental problems like narcissism

DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS.

Poo in loo.

How does it feel to work in a call centre?

hello dear shoe me your puzi pls i want to frndship u

Why do you smell

Disgusting

Why don't you ugly brown retards poo in the loo?

Extra credit: do you wipe your ass hand with toilet paper?

Mimosas are good

But sometimes I confuse them with mimosas and feel embarassed

Could you send us a Indian techsupport voice message?

hello may i pls make frend request wit u
hello dear pls show pussy

i'm white but a hare krishna, so hare krishna hare rama brother!

Fuck off you stupid white people, why are you guys being so rude to me?

Don't ever talk shit about India you virgins, India is literally the greatest country on Earth, economically, culturally and academically.

We have the most beautiful women, are currently leading the space race and our architecture and call centers are second to none. Some of our poor people shit in the street, who cares when the rest of us are driving brand new Nissans and eating the finest foods in the world? Checkmate

Indians are ok, Pakis are a plague.

Cant wait when Pakistan nukes your entire country off the map desu. Stinkrat.

and bangladeshis

kek, what a typical pajeet

Currynigget covered in black forest of thick hair with dangle berries clinging to life. Poo in loo faggot.

Amen to that.

POO IN LOO CURRYNIGGER
IF DUBS INDIA GETS NUKED

You are a fking idiot who sucks a lot in this life.Do you think that ur girls and religion are great?fuck off dog u are a garbagrle and a lot of damaged brain.
Nobody like Indians because they are like a trash

>over compensating

No one said it was bad to shit in the street. We are more curious as to why it is a custom

Great b8/8

Is India really a shithole as we can see on liveleak?

>SCATSAT
>currently leading the space race

Why the fuck would you come to 4change, specifically Sup Forums, posting a selfie and saying don't be mean... Or is this bait

>indian
>no rude comments
nice bait m8

You guys reproduce like rats. Good for nothing people with no skills calling poor Americans and scamming them while claiming leading the world I'd tech, my dick! You curry faggits are primitive cow piss drinkers socially awkward head bobers greasy moustache gross.

>India is literally the greatest country on Earth
kek

India is a cesspool

trips of truth

>We have the most beautiful women
suuuuure

>the black hair is thickest here.

You white people must be eating potatoes and rocks now if it's not because of our country.
Without india the world would have never made it this far in technologies, resources and infrastructure.

Hiduism is a plague. eating humans worshiping cows and swimming in cow semen truely facinating

can you kys?

Keep telling yourself that.

HEY FUCKING TECH SUPPORT WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY CURRY SHITS

samefag

Please stop making youtube video about gadgets and how to download stuff. They are so cringeworthy. "Halo, frieends. Todeey I'm going to shuu you how to donload this app. First, you go to guugle". Lol!

Infrastructure my dick. I'm not white, French here. You son of a bitches turned Microsoft into shit. Everything you touch turns into shit.

link plox

>You white people must be eating potatoes and rocks now if it's not because of our country.

>P
>O
>O

>OP

Looks like you watch cnn you liberal cuck.

There are only hundred of aghori(cannibal sect) out of a billion hindus.

and cows are not worshiped but respected.

kerela hindus eat beef too

Muslim kashmiri here, can confirm. India does suck donkey balls.

trips of truth

What link? That is how these desi are on youtube. Lol!

terrorist scum

Pajeet detected, why don't you kill yourself you ugly son of a bitch.

How's all the gang rape working out for you?

>respected.

OK pajeet but I don't want to get eaten alive or get fed oppressively. Bunch of wackos tbh. Are they rare ? Have you seen anyone munching on breasts?

very rare most of the south indians wont see them in their lifetime.

they are seen in varanasi or near hindu holy sites

Looks like Dravidian with aboriginal admixture I guess. Africanoid maybe?

RAYCIS AMERICAN! INDIA SUPERPOWER 2020

Fuck all of you faggots, You are making me so angry by how stupid you are being to me and no respect for India you talk about poor people only okay then your country is full of degenerate cunts who piss on the street and drink alcohol to excess and vomit in taxis and throw food on the floor because it is so bad because your British food is so bad and your idiot fucks let people steal money from you and then apologise because you don't want to get arrested for offending them your women are all disgusting inbreds and the few who look half decent get treated like gods even though they are stupid because your government only protects rich foreign business owners and you guys love them because they sometimes wave a flag and point at the queen and you are so retarded and the one nuclear missle base you have is about to sink because it is so old you are so high with depression and suicide because you are trapped in debt from birth but when you want to be happy all you have to look at is blackpool fucking tower and endless grey skies if I was British I would have killed myself by now but thank god I live in beautiful India and get to laugh at your cunt life you pathetic faggot enjoy brexit

why do you only eat curry fucking nigger

>has loli sex doll
>supports trump
>makes picture of sex doll and paranoia guns and trump paraphernalia
>self-cucking achieved

Why do you smell like nigger shit?

>cow junction
Connects the mata ji ka spirit with undhrooni aatma. It is said to be in indianism, ounce a Hindu suckles upon the outer ring of the wet nani the shanti atoms bombard the soul and cleanse a Hindu, sustaining the aryanity of one.

>Shit smeared buttrage

what even is this

I have two things to say regarding one issue: Poo in the loo and designated shitting streets.

>not my original pic
>this quick to call someone a cuck
>also, takes one to know one

Please do the needful