Hey reddit, What's the most recent album you've listened to that absolutely blew your mind?

Hey reddit, What's the most recent album you've listened to that absolutely blew your mind?

Also to smokers:
What's your fav genre and which cigs do you smoke

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/collection/Androol/recent/
youtube.com/watch?v=uDA6qDdCuvA
tobacco.stanford.edu/tobacco_main/images.php?token2=fm_st059.php&token1=fm_img1416.php&theme_file=fm_mt003.php&theme_name=For Your Health&subtheme_name=For Digestion Sake
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

rateyourmusic.com/collection/Androol/recent/

This goofy dorks new album really got me good. Also I don't smoke it's bad for your bod.

Holy shit friend I didnt realize his album came out so thanks lots
literally name 1 dont expect me to scroll thru that

Kevin Eubanks

Have you listened to this btw
youtube.com/watch?v=uDA6qDdCuvA
i think most peeps havent heard of it but its a good mac cover
tell me somethin abt his musci

just came back from discomfort.

It's tonal

man i HATE this album
ok nerd

Psychedelic/acid rock
I don't smoke often but I prefer menthols

Mirin mac's traps

Don't really have a favorite genre. I guess I like aggressive music.
>Fav cigs
Camel Wides right now. Also like parliament.

Neofolk and Camels

Parliaments are the shit. Idk what it is about those recessed filters

Rap
Newports

Pic related
Post-punk
Camel Filter 99's

Blew my mind? Probably Pleiades' Dust.

Don't really have a favorite genre, and I smoke Marlboro 27s.

I always heard a rumor that cokeheads buy those because you can do bumps out of the filters.

>What's the most recent album you've listened to that absolutely blew your mind?
pic related, 3 minutes into the first track when it goes off blew my mind when i first heard it

i don't have a favourite genre
i smoke Québec Classique Noir because its $7.25 a pack and i havent found anything cheaper
they also don't taste that bad considering the price

I'm liking Alexandra Savior's debut a lot.

Also, John Player Blues/Lucky Strikes for straights, Amber Leaf for rollies.

That's literally 100% what they're for, no other legitimate reason.

>I always heard a rumor that cokeheads buy those because you can do bumps out of the filters.
that's true and it makes me wish i could find parliaments where i live

>tfw snorting some blow and smoking a cigarette

>tfw cigarettes taste disgusting 90% of the time but the 10%, mostly after food or the first cig of the day keeps you hooked

best music for that feel is any david bowie album from the 70s
also lou reed and prince

You have to be 18 top post here

>cigs after food
>good
literally how? that shit is gross

I smoke at work and vape at home. I get the enjoyment out of my morning/after lunch cigs but then at home I can just chill and not worry about going out for cigarettes, and it makes me feel a little better about my habit.

I've had that feel when I first started. Now I enjoy every one.

Cleanses the palette m8

i think i'll try doing this when i move into my next apartment.
another benefit to that is your walls not smelling/staining from the smoke

A cig after a meal with a cup of coffee is the best way to enjoy life.

Cigarettes are better on a full stomach, and they actually do stimulate your digestive system. Camel even had a campaign based solely around this fact back in the day.

You don't smoke while you're eating, just afterwards.

tobacco.stanford.edu/tobacco_main/images.php?token2=fm_st059.php&token1=fm_img1416.php&theme_file=fm_mt003.php&theme_name=For Your Health&subtheme_name=For Digestion Sake

I only smoke cigarretes when I'm high.

This brought me to tears.

i only smoke pussy shit when im high, light cigs after a bong rip are really refreshing

B&H's Black, Canadian Classics and Belmont and are the best cigs. Most recent album that blew my mind was LazerHawk - DreamRider

Sometimes I like how weed changes the flavor of the cigarette. But other times the weed tears up my throat so cigs hurt.

probably amnesiac. listening to art angels right now, pretty good.
Smoke rolling tobacco, amber leaf

Oh god I quit drugs years ago but listening to Street Hassle, specifically Leave me Alone makes me want to rip a fat line and smoke a Kool with a disgusting woman on my lap

contemporary folk
Marlboro reds, baby

adderall > coke

Adderall is fine but I think cocaines short effect is actually one of its perks. Nobody wants to be wazzed all night when they're just trying to party for a few hours. Now if only it weren't so fucking expensive.

Hon the ambo kiddd

This
and I don't smoke anymore, but when I did I smoked Pall Mall unfiltered and Kamel Red. It depended on what I had a taste for at that time.
Favorite genre at that time was probably hardcore

they had ads back in the day that ran something like "recessed filters- so only the flavor touches your lips!"
it was just a gimmick to trick people into thinking they were healthier, because
tobacco not touching your lips = healthy
by old timey logic.
nowadays, their business model is almost certainly dependent on coke, which is what I occasionally use them for desu.

just listened to pic related and it was really cool, tryna get into that good NY boom bap

if i'd have to go with a specific genre i'd probably go with jangle pop i guess but i'm not fanatically caught up with it

i smoke a danish brand called kings, the orange version of it which is like organic or something like that. internationally i'd probably go with marlboro or camel if they didn't burn so damn fast. i also roll my own from time to time, red bali shag baby

my man, i'd hang with you