She offers you belly-sex

She offers you belly-sex.

What do?

Throw up

Say: No thanks, but thanks for the offer

*drinks shots*

eh...fuck it...

I accept her offer like a gentleman

Seriously how the fuck to people let themselves get to that point? Like how much do you have to hate yourself. Fucking fatties, man. They're going to be bariatric patients at a hospital by 40.

Some women want to be fat.

No they don't

Clearly you've never heard of a feedee.

I literally fucked my gf belly button this morning. Yeah course I would !!!!

I mean no girl literally decides one day "you know what, I've gained 20 pounds and I don't look as hot as I used to when I was skinny (read: healthy weight). I know, I'll just completely let myself go and appeal to a niche community of people who get off to fucking my belly button". Maybe that actually does happen with some girls, but it's more of a settling thing than an actual decision based on self control. Fat people tend to justify why they're fat for a number of reasons and most of them don't have anything to do with "well I decided to be fat".

>Engaging in belly-secks

Confirmed for achieving enlightenment.

Yes?

My gf 3 years ago was at a healthy BMI and she wanted to gain weight it's what made her happy

You know... sometimes a hole is a hole... lube that shit up and let 'er go

Yeah I would fuck belly fuck the women in ops pic

Turn 360 degrees and walk away.

Of course there are women who decide they want to gain weight. There's a fetish for everything.

Considering how soft fat is, I bet it would feel more pleasurable than a tight passage like the ass.

Tell her to suck my cock like a normal slut with no self-esteem then roll her to the curb

She wanted to gain weight to become obese? I promise you there are underlying psychological issues there. Gaining that much weight is maladaptive and I promise you it's not so innocuous as you are trying to suggest.

>becoming a fat lardass because there is a fetish surrounding it
You know, there is a necrophilia fetish. Maybe you should kill yourself and contribute to that niche fetish community.

Perhaps - how did your ass feel after you got fucked last time?

Yeah it turn her on sexually everyone has a kink and yeah her is more harm than others but it's her life let her live it

All I said was the fetish existed. There are people who want to be fat and get aroused when they do.

I never said she couldn't live her life the way she wants. It's just my opinion that becoming fat on purpose is stupid in the long run.

Sucks for the fat people who are ultimately going to be hospitalized for bariatric care.

My impression is most feedees do it when they're young adults, and get out of the game once they hit middle-age. Make a lot of easy cash early, then retire.

>double dubs checked
It's a lot harder to lose weight as you get older so I'm guessing "getting out of the game once they hit middle age" just means they stop getting money from online fetishists once they're too old to be considered hot by those freaks anymore. They're still gonna be fat. I bet they get jobs at Cracker Barrel working the morning shift and they eat biscuits with strawberry jelly for their meal on breaks until they're ultimately admitted to the hospital for cardiac, diabetes, or stroke conditions by their mid 50's.

The places that fatten them up also help them with weight loss I'm sure. It's good business.

Fuck.

I don't get why a whale is offering me sex.

Hold my beer, I got this.

Just hope she is a squirter.

Yes obviously how many chances in a lifetime will you get to fuck a belly button that feels like actual coitus...