U
C
E

to be fair lots of girls do like rap and saying nigga

wtf, she is not even attractive

nigga she looks like a carrot

I want to ((((cum)))) on her face

you're a fucking faggot

music doesn't get girls, user. girls are attracted to people who can make us think, and laugh, and who are trustworthy and honest and have their shit together. good taste is helpful, but it's not everything.

Punk rock and rap, bros, punk rock and rap.

soooooooooooooooooooooo prog metal?

No I just prefer women who look aren't pale af

carrots aren't pale you dingus

that's bullshit and you know it
girls are attracted to power and social influence

She's a vampiric carrot

spot the bitter virgin

Yummy

if you're wearing a behold the archtopus shirt, i'm definitely more interested than if you're not.

Trips confirms what I have always known.
Still can't figure out why but I won't complain.

it's fucking biologically and scientifically objective you derp

the quickest way to lose a girl is to give them what they tell you they want

most either 1. won't admit to themselves what theyw ant or 2. don't actually know what they want

*tip*

well i mean, aren't most normies? shitty banker bros and salesmen are attracted to that too. most people are normies, so sure, most women are too. but lots of women are nerdy/lefty/austists who like weird music and intellectual pursuits. so yeah, if you wanna date people you have nothing in common with, go head and try to attract a girl with
>power and social influence
but you'll hate them. my rec is to find someone who is similar to you.

Wu-Tang Clan, Beach Boys, Anthony Braxton, happy hardcore, minimal synth

basically anything that will make you look edgy and different

How are any of those "edgy or different"?

Music doesn't get girls. Confidence and some basic social skills get girls. Then they'll pretend to like whatever racket you put on for them. It's a kind of social contract.

Check'd and Crush'd

haha this is false. my bf put on the new danny l harle song on last night and i told him to turn that shit off. i can't handle that shit.

>not liking pale women
the shittiest of tastes

Porcelain skin is patrician

nigger please

Congratulations, you just moved from "fucking faggot" to "shit taste faggot".

Obviously you're past the "I need to impress this cute boy" phase and well into the "the ol' ball and chain" phase. You only pretend to like anything in the former- once the relationship is established it's easier to be honest.

they aren't death grips or david bowie

i'm also 30 and never been married, never had kids, so yeah, the 'pretending to respect your shitty taste' is like a decade or so behind me. lol

How do I find girls that are nerdy/left/autistic and like weird music and other intellectual pursuits and outsider shit?

It doesn't matter what music it is as long as you're the one playing it

You don't, women are superficial and don't actually care about these kind of things

I am 100% convinced that people who say this are virgins and you will never be able to tell me otherwise

Hmm. That's unfortunate. How am I supposed to deal with that?

You think he's wrong? Great. Answer my question here () then instead of just calling people virgins and contributing nothing to the discussion.

virgin detected

go to shows, okcupid/message boards, hang out in techy spaces? college? how old are you?

i agree except replace "virgins" with "rapists"

just become a commie and get involved in your local antifa

*tips fedora*

Based on what?

I go to shows all the time. Difficult to approach girls because they always go with other people.

OKCupid though? Wow. I wouldn't have expected that at all. What makes you think OKCupid would be helpful?

literally everything that you have said so far indicates you are a virgin and incredibly bitter about it

that's how i met my current nerdy autist boyfriend, and had a few good relationships off there before him.

Lemme break it down for you:

You have to be either interesting/have a likeable personality OR be in the top 5% percentile of attractiveness.

I have a suspicion you're neither and just bitter. Go on craigslist and look for prostitutes is my advice

I think you have me confused with someone else.

Here are my only posts ITT:
I don't see how any of that is indicative of bitterness.

>how I met my current bf
Oh. I suspect it's easy for girls to find guys like that online. I was primarily interested in guys meeting girls.

Like I told the first person, I don't see what in my posts is indicative of an unlikable, bitter personality. Seems like you're blindly pulling shit out of your ass and calling it reason because you want to morally justify my loneliness.

nice made up stats fag

I'm nowhere near chad thundercock level attractiveness but the other day I got a girls' number after like 2 minutes worth of conversation

time to come out of the autism-cave user

> I don't see what in my posts is indicative of an unlikable, bitter personality

AND you're not self aware either!

yeah, i dunno, i mean, he was successful finding me on okc. so i have a slanted view of it. but we're out there, dude. be chill, be positive, keep the faith. especially if you're young.

more like *brings you back to reality*
There are no interesting women

>I think you have me confused with someone else.

actually yes it seems like I do

step 1: be hot
step 2: like whatever you like

*tips fedora*

i'd say that's good, but your stance on the danny L harle song means you need to prepare for my fucking blade

*tips fedora*

I'm self-aware. I just understand there's nothing bitter about what I've said in this thread. All I've done is ask people to help guide me find girls with a nerdy/lefty/autistic disposition. You either have me confused with someone else or are just shitposting.

I know there are other women like you out there, but I believe the odds are really stacked against most guys, especially in online dating where the pool of men is even bigger with respect to prospective women.

That's why I was primarily interested in a male perspective.

I keep rejecting girls because of their shitty music taste and can't find any that actually listens to good music someone help me

>giving a shit about real women
Rello heddit!

:sigh: this level of misogyny is baffling. like, are you pre-pubescent? "girls are gross"?

sorry bruh bruh, i'm not into chintzy, thinly produced, popcorn jingles glazed over with weeb aesthetic. it's awful, my guy.

Why do you care that much?
Show them some nice music then
t. fat virgin

listen asshole, i had to teach my boyfriends how to have good taste all thru highschool and college, so you should have to do the same.

>:sigh:
>misogyny
>bruh bruh
>

Depends on girl and genre honestly. If he listens to techno/hardstyle/eurodance or other kind of degenerate stuff unironically every girl with some kind of selfworth is gone

lol I bet you listen to run the jewels

>words
>lmao
see, men are trash.

are u daft, m8

If you want to bang older Gen-X women, Dave Matthews Band.

Gen-X women fucking love DMB

most people take women seriously, user

me and my gf listen to power electronics, agro-industrial, black metal and harsh noise.

Trashy, mainstream hip hop

Please answer:

this is a fact.

they have never made an album above a 7 for me. last year, my fave hip hop was: noname, blank face, danny brown, still brazy, and bottomless pit.

Despite what many dyspraxic aspie mega autists on this site will say, simply being yourself will work for a very small part of the female population, and in that part you will find girls that want to fuck you and girls that love you. Only being yourself works, as much as raging autists insist that there is a specific type of "attractive girl" who is only attracted to men who look like Brad Pitt or is attracted to others for purely superficial or ominous reasons. Please just do stuff you like to do, and do it with passion, and the rest is fucking irrelevant.

>I'm not into chintzy, thinly produced, popcorn jingles glazed over with weeb aesthetic

you're a demon

>simply being yourself will work
What does "being yourself" mean?

performing music usually makes girls think ur talented and deep, but then u get too distracted by trying to make music to talk to girls

Most women who listen to non-mainstream music (this includes regular guitar music) are almost in the same situation as men when finding another person with the same interests. They're female friends (if they have any) are probably not into the same shit.

I met my girl at the diy music venue that I was "working" at (by working I mean I organized gig and set up shit) We mainly did punk and metal shows. One time we were having a noise show with some local acts. We met at that show. She wasnt like the tons of other punk girls that I've met. It was really like meeting a kindred spirit.

listen to music that affects your mood in a big way, plow energy in to creative activities you see as important, stay healthy, wear what makes you happy, the typical cliche shit.

run the jewels is literally trash of the lowest order and so are death grips

danny brown was really good but I bet you listened to it only because of joy division reference

the rest of your picks are nice but if they were amongst your favorites it just goes to show that you don't listen to anything else that's not spoonfed to you by either Sup Forums, p4k or memetano

yeah fuck off

noise girls are best girls

If you're white your only two options are to become a bro or to go to punk shows/indie/folk/bluegrass/whichever else.

Just remember that punk has tons of girls/indie crossover. If you go too far hardcore it's just mentally ill dudes and a few crazy girls dating the band.

If you're black rap is the place to be.

I was vending at a rap show and the only white dudes that were there were very nerdy/didn't have women around them. I later went to see my friends band play and the ratio was 2 girls to every 1 guy. It was just a bit of singer-songwriter alt country/folk punk, but any of you weebs could meet a girl there.

i booked zach hill in my basement back on the astrological straits tour. i've been into his music since 2004, and i saw death grips before the money store came out.
i've also enjoyed danny brown since xxx.

i really only mentioned my top 5 of a single year in a single genre. if you think you have a person's taste pinned down by that small a sample size, then you're a fucking moron. kys.

Name a single (1) girl who likes Animal Collective

are you in high school. i'm 30 and i live in nyc. anco is entry level. me and most of my girlfriends haven't been into an anco album since mpp, and they haven't made a great album since like, feels?

That's not true. Meeting of the Waters was Person Pitch-tier.

Also I live in TX so the regional difference might have something to do with that.

>Meeting of the Waters
that's not an album, user, that's an EP. i thought 'fall be kind' was better than mpp, desu :hides:

Same. Unless you live in Austin, your point rings true.

In that case, yes, they have yet to release a great album since MPP, which I could still see early-AnCo fans disliking.

I don't personally think CHz and PW were necessarily "bad," though.

fag

just underwhelming and I've kinda moved on.