How welcoming is Brazil to immigrants? If I learn Portuguese, indulge in Brazilian culture...

How welcoming is Brazil to immigrants? If I learn Portuguese, indulge in Brazilian culture, get a good job that contributes to society, respect the government, and completely assimilate, will I still be treated significantly different than native Brazilian?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FQf-NkWz7Yo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, even if you don't integrate that well you'll be treated better than a native Brazilian because we're self-hating cucks

A lot. Even better than natives, brazillians are cucks by nature

Will Brazil ever recover?

Unfortunately, no

The less shit areas will treat you like shit. The shit areas will treat you less shit.

Of course

its a different culture

I don't want to live in this fascist hellhole anymore. Brazil is the future and they're Communists too which is a huge plus to me.

Is this some kind of new meme I'm not aware of, or are you mocking the Murrican who just asked about this for China?

Why the fuck would any Australian want to immigrate to Brazil?

0/10 for shitpost effort

Brazil is the greatest country on earth
Come to Brazil

you first

Eat shit

Any person in the world no matter how they look like could pass as Brazilian, so I think you"ll easily fit in

Wtf?! I love argentina now

>fascist hellhole
>Communists
wtf son, pick one

what the hell is wrong with Brazilian posters on this site

Whats are your reason to leave Australia my friend, what is bothering you?

digits and lula 2018

>contributes to society
>Bruhzil
Hahahaha

no, it is argentina
go to argentina

If you're white you're alright.

>north korea

urine idiot

Brazil is shit. Studying Portuguese and Brazilian culture is for cucks. Seriously, it's a degenerate country with a perceived exotic air that lures people in, but it's really just a pathetic culture clinging to its only cliches. Brazilian people are also just less intelligent in general, as is true for much of South America.

and if I'm Asian??

can't deny any of that

but life here is good

That's alright too.

Just don't be a nigger like us.

You are a nigger?

We all are.

What if you look like an young version of Vincent Cassel?

brazil is basically australia

>as is true for much of South America
Muricuck friend, if you said whole America I would have agreed with you, but you can't leave yourself out when you unleashed the third wave of feminism and nu-males around the globe.

Brazil is a very multicultural, multi ethnic country. There's no problem with anyone going there, black, brown or white.

I've been to the south of brazil. Best place there. The rest is dogshit desu. The grills are nice however.

He was talking about intelligence.

The average white American is nearly 1 standard deviation smarter than the average South American.

>implying communism
Dude, we are very close to allowing the civilian right to own and bear arms.

I just got robbed.

it was me

fdp

Brazil sounds like the perfect vacation destination Tbh

Shut the fuck up you dumbass.

Why?

please murder your life

>Brazil is the future
Nice meme
Jewish meme at that

he is a selfhater that needs brazil to be shit so he can justify his misery

You will always be treated as an immigrant, but your sons/daughters probably won't.

There's literally nothing more pathetic than being a patriotic Brazilian. Being one means you're about as good as the average Brazilian which means you're a trashy miserable loser.

I'm sorry about your life, friend.

Thats correct my fellow brown friend

They're Brazilian

You see for outsiders it's the opposite. I see a decent guy standing up for himself and his country and you all are pathetic self-hating cucks who no one wants to be around to hear their pathetic whining and moaning.

>You see for outsiders it's the opposite
>outsider

Who cares?

t. chimpazillian troll

Why are you on Sup Forums if you don't want to talk to people from other countries?

Standing up for his country because he is embarrassed of it, so he hides everything under the rug and pretends everything is fine despite knowing deep down that Brazil is more rotten than a corpse.

People who are proud and optimistic want to fix their country's problems. Whiny mopey faggots like you just sit around bitching and never do anything to help.

They have nothing to be patriotic about user.

Widespread poverty, huge crime rate, expensive everything, corrupt governament, subpar living cobditions conpared to other places, trigger happy police, ass over tities, drug cartels up the ass, shit history. Patriotism to ass, the only good thing they got, is shit tier user.

>Portugal

We have the portuguese language and its culture to be proud. I mean have you read of one the biggest Brazilian Classics?

>ass over tities
Are you implying this is bad? I rek you, cuck.

They don't want to fix anything. They only care about what foreigners will see, if they can make foreigners see only positives thing even if they're fake, it's all he cares.

>Fixing brazil
Brazil has almost always been broken user, and a single user cant fix everything wrong with it, at all.

Not one, not twenty, not a hundred, not a million of em. Brazil is at thr whim of whatever next politician appears and his politics, but to say that brazilians are cucks for giving up when they never even had the chance to play is dumbfuck idealist tier.

If you actually assimilate and indulge upon our culture, you won't have a job and won't contribute to society. We're not a civilized country.

>They don't want to fix anything.
Then how come people instead of voting for status quo, always voted against it? If anything the last 12 years we have grown into a regional superpwer and got our culture known worldwide

I come here for /luso/ and Brazil-related threads.

I didn't mean to say that everything outsiders say is irrelevant, but when it comes to admire patriotic Brazilian losers over realistic individualists like me people what first worlders like you think is completely irrelevant because for you it's just cute little monkeys in a zoo deluded about ever being able to make their country respectable or developed. For me it's a real struggle that I have to work hard and utilize my talent to the most to get out of without letting this dumb country and its stupid "people" drag me down.

>his country haven't got a whole anime dedicated to it
youtube.com/watch?v=FQf-NkWz7Yo

>Coalition
You took portuguese, swung a machete at it a few times and called it brazilian, portuguese literature aint great either. Also how can you call yourself cultured when you got people like among you, tits have always been better than ass, its a fact.

>Brazil has almost always been broken user, and a single user cant fix everything wrong with it, at all.
>Not one, not twenty, not a hundred, not a million of em.
The only thing they need is will. Everyone there is a self-hating faggot saying oh nothing can be done, were just inferior monkeys lets not do anything.

Only problem is their mentality, and the same for your country which despite never going through communism manages to be shittier than former eastern bloc countries.

>You took portuguese, swung a machete at it a few times and called it brazilian, portuguese literature aint great either. Also how can you call yourself cultured when you got people like among you, tits have always been better than ass, its a fact.

>American taking autistic baiters serious
dont do that

No one cares about Brazil. It's just that with the rise of SJWs and liberals, they think that Brazil is a brown, multicultural LGBT paradise, so they have to defend it because it's their dream society.

200 million people care enough about brazil to the point of living in it, my fellow chimpanzillian troll

Brazilians are animals and all threads with Brazilians are evidence of that. For you third worlders who are reading this, consider that Brazilians who have internet and access international imageboards are like the 5% most intelligent and civilized Brazilians, so just try to imagine how much of a subhuman the average Brazilan is like.

Int has some low standards for posting user, its easy as hell to bait here and coalitioners tend to be easy (you)'s

*For you first worlders
Sorry

There is nothing to be done, Brazilians are violent and aggressive towards each other. People only wanna rob and break stuff. Schadenfreude runs deep in Brazilian society, Brazilians feel pleasure in seeing other suffer or get fucked. If you get fired or discover you have cancer, people will laugh at you.

You don't understand anything.

Brazil's only problem are the Brazilians. Due to us being a mixture of inferior races we are too dumb (85 average IQ) to properly run a country and there's no change in attitude that will ever make a difference. Our only hope is allowing the Americans (our regional power) to have more influence over the way we run this country.

>There is nothing to be done, Brazilians are violent and aggressive towards each other. People only wanna rob and break stuff. Schadenfreude runs deep in Brazilian society, Brazilians feel pleasure in seeing other suffer or get fucked. If you get fired or discover you have cancer, people will laugh at you.
>Brazil's only problem are the Brazilians. Due to us being a mixture of inferior races we are too dumb (85 average IQ) to properly run a country and there's no change in attitude that will ever make a difference. Our only hope is allowing the Americans (our regional power) to have more influence over the way we run this country.

This is the most pathetic type of Brazilian on Sup Forums.

The dumbest and most deluded posters with the audacity to ridicule people who say correct things.

I bait and all but I kind of feel bad for you folks. You guys ever tried imigrating here, as long as you arent charcoal black, ugly as fuck and act normal we dont discriminate brazilians at all, you folks tend to be chill.

if you are white, brazilian monkeys will treat you like a true king. it's like what silvester stallone said when he directed some scenes of the expandables in brazil: you can go to brazil, blow up everything and brazilians will give a monkey as gift and say thank you.

>tits have always been better than ass

Ah yes hello I am a Brazilian on Sup Forums while I don't know 90% of other counties filter the Brazilian flag on Sup Forums because we are so pathetically annoying I do ask myself why I don't get replies because I'm always making long and extensive posts about how awesome/terrible Brazil is based on my little own monkey brain. Now excuse me as I have to make a shitpost for more attention in another thread.

>Mediocre bubbly fat in the ass
>Better than a pair of big, soft skinned breasts to get your dick rubbed against
Just because you dont have tits doesnt mean you should settle for less user.

I am a trap and I do have C cups. Guys with gino are terribly ugly while guys with strong butt muscles are usually muscular. So fuck you.

>People who are proud and optimistic want to fix their country's problems.
Aren't you mixing things up? Why would someone who pretends that everything is all good or who thinks we should be proud of living here try to fix anything? From their point of view, there's no point in it, "why fix something that isn't broken?".
You probably think like this because you're an american and americans generally tend to be really patriotic due to the way they were brought up. There's nothing wrong in accepting your bad qualities, you shouldn't be an arrogant and prideful asshole. I know Brazil is shitty and that's why I'd like it improved.

>Br
>Trap
Jesus mary and joseph, just when I though being brazilian meant you already were as subhuman as they came, you lower the bar.

Give a round of aplause brs, you may be subhuman but atleast you arent a subhuman brazilian trap.

>I bait and all but I kind of feel bad for you folks

Why?

All American posters, North American aswell as South American, are awful by nature.

People who are proud and optimistic are much more likely to be active in improving things.

You never see some depressed, sad, self pitying fuck ever improve their lives, it's always the optimist who never stops trying no matter what.

>tits have always been better than ass, its a fact.
t. Mr. "I have a mother complex"
inb4 the mouro will say that's he's white and that liking butts is for niggers

I have noticed that whenever i post in a thread, no one replies to me. Now i know why, gringos have blocked Brazilian posts, we're basically talking to walls now and it's all your fault.

no wonder he waste his time here

Yeah, but you keep calling us realistic sad, depressed, fucked up, etc. when it's actually our drive for self-improvement that makes us hate this piece of shit country.

The lazy, always happy patriots are the ones that keep this country sad, depressed, violent, corrupt, etc..

>proud and optimistic
Pride doesn't necessarily implies optimism, nor the lack of thereof, these are two entirely distinct qualities.

Optmistic Brazilians only care about their own quality of life, they actually enjoy seeing poverty and starving people, they just don't want foreign people to know about this poverty, because it makes Brazil look negative.

I've never heard of self-haters ever improving anything. All they want to do is moan and get others to pity them. Negativity never breeds results positivity does.

I can see this being very true. I wouldn't say optimistic though, more stoic.

Oh really. That's some good anecdotal evidence you got there, I guess you have a point.

>Oh really. That's some good anecdotal evidence you got there, I guess you have a point.