Should I buy a wii u? There are only like 10 games i want to play

Should I buy a wii u? There are only like 10 games i want to play.

no, the switch is already out, so it's now outdated, not worth it.

I just bought one 2 days agao, Theres only about 8 or so i want to play.
Switch is trash and will get one a year or so later when they work out all the problems.

Yes, if you can get the console and a few good games like 3d world, bayonetta 2, Pokemon 3 and Smash Bros you'll be good. The wind wake and twilight princess remakes were enough for me. Plus it's backwards compatible for wii

The switch is an overhyped gaming tablet with Bluetooth controllers that will drop in price by the end of the year, or at least be bundled with Mario Odyssey or splatoon to make itself worth it.

If you already have a PC OP the IMO the Wii U is the only console worth owning right now. everything you would want to play on console you can play on PC with better graphics and controls. Nintendo games you can only play on Nintendo console

>donkey kong tropical freeze
>wind waker
>twilight princess
>Bayonetta 2
>super mario maker
>super mario 3d world

The controllers (Wii U GamePad) cost a fortune, keep that in mind. If you look on eBay the consoles themselves are cheaper than the controllers.

>>wind waker
>>twilight princess

>splatoon
>FUCKING Smash bros
>pokken
>Pikmin 3 (plus 1&2 for Wii with motion controls is the most comfy RTS ever)

Yes buy it its your money

So is it worth it

Pikmin 3 & Smash are the reasons I bought a Wii U. Worth it in my opinion.

does the wii u even have 10 games?

Read these niggerface

Bro the Wii U can play Wii Games.
Just get it and get the switch a year or 2 later when a better version comes out. Literally every system that comes out gets a better version in a year or 2

Worth it for Mario Kart alone. That's the only thing I play on mine.

CEMU emulator can already play a decent chunk of the good wiiU games.

If you have a PC and are over the age of 12 then yes, the Wii U is the only console worth having this generation

Emulators are trash. Quit being a poorfag

so no then

The wii u is really easy to hack to get free games, if you're into that sort of thing. The switch is just a $300 zelda machine. I'd say but it, if you can get a good price and hack it you'll enjoy it for a while.

*buy it

Get laid you fat piece of shit

Breath of the wild is on wii u too

Exactly. I will probably buy a Wii U simply to play Breath of the Wild.