Would you date a taller girl?

would you date a taller girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

luscious.net/c/hentai_manga/albums/tall-plus-short_76856/view/
readhentaimanga.com/tall-plus-short-english/1/1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i would date almost any girl, yo

That's actually my biggest turn-on.

Depends how much i am only 184, my gf is 164 and to be honest shows sex sucks when she is smaller

How are you so old?

It would be really hot to have a tall gf but unfortunately Im 6'2" so the chance of finding one is really slim.

ahahahaha!

I already am I'm like 5"7 and she's almost 6 feet pray for me user

amazon bitch need love too

yes but there are none

so what happened to make your standards so low?

Fuck yes. I'm 6'6" (198cm) tall. If I ever find a girl that's taller than me and actually liked me, I'd date her.

I'm 5'8 and my gf is 6'1 so yes

No

I only date tall girls. My gf is 1.80 love it. I hate short girls. Most guys hate short girls. Dwarfs. Hate em.

>what happened
me, that's what happened

And i'm 8'8" (264cm) tall. If I ever find a girl that's taller than me and actually liked me, I'd date her.

why not!?

can you elaborate?

If she's dominant and into the giving end of the things I'm into, in a heartbeat.

is this like a meth addicition progression chart is she anorexic.

>/17
and if she's not and expects you to take the leaD?

I mean I'm 6'5" so yeah, I'd date a tall chick.

>me
>27 y.o.
>currently unemployed
>still living with parents
>no charisma
>boring
>2/10 looks
>not very smart
i can't afford much with these "qualities"

Tall yes but probably not taller than me.

It turns me off, very much so

that shouldn't stop you

What would you do to her?

post comic?

how so?

luscious.net/c/hentai_manga/albums/tall-plus-short_76856/view/

I'm 1.98 m. My girlfriend is 1.71 m.
She is tall compared to a lot of other women.

This is what happens when you date a girl bigger than you.

according to right wing ideology is shouldn't stop you unless you are lazy.

I would just wreck her asshole. Lile she wouldn't want to walk for a week. The make her breakfast in bed the next morning. Who knows after that.

I did for a few months. It was honestly great.

Sounds like you've done it before

what? wait, there is no middle ground she went for fatty to fucking bones and at no point she was fuckable, is this chick doomed to be ugly ? what the hell is the deal with that!?

It's what I did with my current gf

>fatty
didn't seem fat to me.

I dont think you have a gf

stop me from what exactly?

Going on 2 years in May.

getting a qt gf

she can be tall but not taller than me, i have a weird thing about that

What did he mean by this?

I'm 5'11 and this girl I want to date is 5'10. Definitely taller than me in heels. Problem is- she's still in hs

Tall girls are the best!

Damn, that hentai was actually pretty good. lold.

readhentaimanga.com/tall-plus-short-english/1/1/

how old are you

Well I am 170cm to it wouldn't be out of the question. It's pretty hawt tbh, her carrying me.

>would you date a taller girl?

I'm a 5'8" manlet, and most of my girlfriends have been taller than me. The last one was 5'11', and she liked wearing high heels. Damn, she had nice legs and loved to show them off.

I already do.

I thought the same but now a depressive fattie is into me and I can't bring myself to love her.

>she doesnt humiliate him for being short and force him into chastity while fucking him with a strapon in front of people

huge disappointment tbh fam

I want one to rp some kinky shit

what the fuck is wrong with you

haven't you figured it out?

I don't think guys have a problem dating taller girls as much as girls have a problem dating shorter guys

fuckable in every pic for me. dem hips.

yellow phone would be my best pick

Shakespeare said it best, when he described the short-tall catfight:

Now I perceive that she hath made compare
Between our statures; she hath urged her height;
And with her personage, her tall personage,
Her height, forsooth, she hath prevail'd with him.
And are you grown so high in his esteem;
Because I am so dwarfish and so low?
How low am I, thou painted maypole? speak;
How low am I? I am not yet so low
But that my nails can reach unto thine eyes.

My ego would probably take a blow but thinking long term, if we had kids there's a better chance of then being taller so....I guess

Shakespeare a johhny old hunk of shit
he a garbage can

what? how can you not look at that image and not think some shit like that was going to happen?

honestly I sometimes forget that people place this much emphasis on height when it literally doesn't matter.
I guess I've never had to worry about the stigma since I've been pretty tall my entire life but it really is childish. just date people you like, god damn. it's not the 2nd century anymore, anons.

... not the same one

Thou block! Thou knave! Thou less than useless thing!

i have my own ideology which is based on my experience and research. i don't need your right wing stuff

that's what i mean by "almost"

My first gf was taller than me. after the initial few days it is pretty much the same as dating any other girl

I don't see why not.

girls dont date men significantly shorter than them. It just doesnt happen

>>wish it did tho :((

(how did op know about my fetish)

>HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

?

C'mon, she's 4cm taller than me...

When you're a small man, it's really difficult to do not be complexed by girls. i live in the celt part of France, Brittany, and here, girls are like german, tall, blue eyed and blond haired.

Being small here really sucks

what ever helps u sleep

>HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US >HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

salut de loire-atlantique, ou toute les grils font moins d'1m60

La Loire Atlantique c'est juste une partie plus métissée de la Bretagne. Va en brière, les filles sont plutôts grandes là-bas. Par contre dans le Vignoble Nantais et au Sud de la Loire, les filles sont plus typées du sud.

nantais, je dois juste pas avoir les bonnes adresse

same, can't bring myself to like fat chicks
they gross me out

I'd love to climb up a girl like a spider monkey and fuck her wild

Ah oui, Je suis de la Campagne. A nantes Y'a des arabes et des noirs, alors forcément c'est pas un très bon exemple.

SPEAK ENGLISH
WHY IS THAT NOT A LAW EVERYWHERE?

It's not like I have much choice.

sorry buddy, we are going back

>would you date a taller girl?
Fuck yes, I would! Pic related.

found sauce
hot
reverse image search if you want a salsa

dont find,link?

Duh. Every woman deserves worship. Height is not an issue.

>to be honest shows sex sucks

>to do not be

Chastity and pegging are the cancer of femdom.
When a woman dominates it's about HER body, not HIS.

I'm 6'8" and I like my women short and tiny, fuck them like like little rag dolls, also dig the tiny hands on my dick, pic very related

>Not liking taller/bigger girls
what are you, a faggot?

wrong thread dude

"Dig the tiny hands on my dick"
That is because you have a small dick, and need midget hands to actually get a grip on it

No, not because of me, but because other people would make fun of us. I bet her friends would too and usually girls side with their shallow friends.