Ask a Jimmy John's delivery driver anything

Ask a Jimmy John's delivery driver anything

Other urls found in this thread:

smilepolitely.com/splog/jimmy_john_is_a_big_man._with_the_photos_to_prove_it/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How many sandwiches have you jizzed in?

Is the delivery freaky fast or slow as fuck?

What was the strangest dropoff you have ever done?

Where do they put the excess bread that they scrape out from inside the top of the bun?

Not OP, but at my location, we threw it away, or made small sandwiches for ourselves w/ it

What is a Jimmy John?

None yet
Pretty damn fast
There is a family that orders a number 4 minus everything except mayo so it's literally bread and mayo
Chuck it or eat it
It's kind of like a Johnny Jim but a little different

Why do you drive like an absolute piece of shit?

I drive fine. Never been in a wreck. Other people have almost caused accidents with me but I've managed to avoid any

If my wife answers the door topless, is my sandwich free?

where you at? I'm a driver in Washington state.

This. Also, checked.

How much do you make on an average weekday? Better to work night or day shift?

Do you really have to sign a non-compete contract that makes you unable to work for other food restaurants for up to 2 years after being hired for Jimmy John's?

deja vu?

Ex Quiznos driver reporting.
These little shits in their 'autos'.
Fucking babies, learn stick.

Different Jimmy John's driver here.

What state are you in and what's your average hourly wage? (wage+tip)

Your place fucking sucks. At least subway I can toast my sandwhiches but that's a piece of shit too.

I'm not OP but I work at JJs and I don't remember having to sign any such contract. hell, they didn't even drug test me even though they said they would.

Only if I get to squeeze some titties
Grand Rapids Michigan
About 30-40 in tips on average. Better to work days. I work at the slowest location in our area though, I've heard drivers from the busier stores pull in 80+ in tips a shift. Thinking of transferring to one of them
I didn't have to, no
My next car is probably gonna be stick but I'm still stuck paying this one off currently.
Min wage (8.75 or something) hourly, other answers above
Next time I visit the subway I used to work at I'm gonna buy a loaf of bread from jimmy John's, take it over to the subway, make a sub and toast it. Jimmy John's bread is so much better than subways

>30-40 in tips on average
For the day? That sucks, I'm averaging $20/hr including my wages.

Get laid by delivering a sammich?

what is your problem

Get an auto-manual transmission, or whatever it's called. Best of both worlds.

I should note, I have another full time job so at jimmy John's I only work from 11-2 most days and a couple nights 4-11 when we close. So I guess 30-40 bucks for 3 hours ain't bad. Nights though are a little more painful to work 7 hours for about the same tips
No, right now I'm a little overweight but losing weight fast from working out and eating better so maybe when I am slimmed down a bit more it might happen lol. Wouldn't say no. Have a pack of condoms in my car at all times haha
Niggers who don't tip. Literally 99% of the times I get stiffed is from black people
Good idea, I'll look into one

It's true that Jimmy John is a trophy hunter that kills endangered species, isn't it?

fucking tell me about it. I've got a 3-to-9 shift tonight with my least favorite manager in a city where nobody orders on a Sunday night.

it's gonna suck dick, anons.

Bruh. My sympathies. Both nights I close are with my favorite manager

Fuck that. I made 130 dollars just in tip yesterday working from 11-8

I think that's actually Papa John, an easy mistake tho

smilepolitely.com/splog/jimmy_john_is_a_big_man._with_the_photos_to_prove_it/

Huh. Learn something new every day

West Michigan represent

Michigan is awesome. I love living in Grand Rapids. My other job is at Founder's. Working in the deli. Hoping to eventually move out to the taproom and be a bartender.

Do you know in advance that you are delivering to niggers? And if so, why not stick a dick in their nigger meal?

This fucking weather tho is just crazy

Nope. I could probably keep a list of all the addresses but I'm not really that concerned about it lol

I won't be surprised if we get more snow at some point. But you never know here. And yeah the wind has been pretty annoying the last few days