Rate my gf?

Rate my gf?

>gf
>posts only a picture of her face
>Summer

She looks like a fucking hag bitch you poor bastard

basic/10

If she can suck a cock, she's good to rock.

She's cute. Post more. Esp. With better lighting and les clothes.

She looks like the love child of Yoko Ono and Drew Carey. 3/10 OP.

Lol

Exactly the kind of girl I find hot. Little jealous.
Post more?

Post nudes then we judge

Solid 1

Keep. Cute face with glasses. And if she can hold intelligent conversations, wife her.

She's actually really laid back it's pretty cool never met someone like her before.

Not bad

6/10 but potential for higher if you show more

She has a really cute bod

Better

Love her pretty tits

That's all she'll show me

Needs more cum
4/-12 would date again

Show us more belly please

Post tits

moar of her fat belly

she already cheated on you OP just take a look at her fucking body language in the picture, she's repulsed by your small cock, probably already too kllike 2 or 3 black cocks in your relationship span, enjoy killing yourself

You think so? I have a feeling she could be cheating on me or just talking to other guys she's pretty private about her life but I don't want to rush to assumptions I haven't found any evidence yet

You guys realize it's two different girls, right? One girl has a mole on the right side of her lip and the other doesn't. One has eyebrows that are thicker and the other one doesn't. One has a belly button piercing with three piercing and the other one has two.

Not even the faces look the same.

She got a piercing soon after the first pic

Not OP.

Yes. More belly. Keep it coming.

>Rate my gf?

12/10

Also, one girl has moles on her belly and the other doesn't. For the other user saying she got a third piercing, the locations aren't even the same.

(Have nothing better to do so commenting on this thread, nothing to see here)

youre a lucky bastard. shes exactly my type. everytime i come a across a girl like this they are quite/reserved or spunky or a combo of those two. with that look... hnnnggg.