The zombie apocalypse has just occurred. You may use one item in the room you're in to defend yourself

The zombie apocalypse has just occurred. You may use one item in the room you're in to defend yourself.

Post pic.

The one in here is a bit more old school than this, but same idea. Take the arm off it and i got myself a DIY sword.

I tried that once in an autistic endeavor.

The handle is weakly connected to the blade. I think it would snap.

Well I'm in a fucking library, so my only other option is a pair of scissors.

Try a book my sir. They may teach you knowledge.

my boots.

I have one in my room right now. The blade and handle on it is one piece of metal. I'm sure mine won't break.

sapmi knife

my guitar

rusty machete

and a 9mm

"Nothing personal"

Links master sword

My 870 with seven rounds of buckshot in it is hanging from my closet door so I think I'm good

My glawk foudy ready so when the zombie see me come and I come around wit it they know it ain't no joke

im glad i keep my shit in one area

Yep

No actually pic related but I usually have an old tower or two lying around.

>mall-ninja sword with a cardboard tube as a sheath
Nigga I bet that breaks the first time you swing it

Dunno, never used it before except to stab things. I like to live life on the edge.

I'll just fling my 2-year-old nephew as a flail.

Meh

Sweet.

I got some shitty bat

I've got a box of X-acto knives, a baseball bat, a few knives of various sizes and a hobby knife. Hobby nippers as well. Can I use the tape and glue/cements in my room to make them into a glaring weapon?

Dunno how well taping the blades to the bat would work, but there's gotta be a way to make them stick.

damn no other Amerifags in here?

Lol thatll break first hit.

that face when prepper have my ar right here along with body armour and helmet haha

Soo...You're gonna use a deadite to defend yourself against a zombie? That's retarded OP.

>my nigga
same here

3-gun bag in room. loaded with 9mm pistol, 12ga pump shotgun, 556 AR-15. spare magazines and ammunition in bag. I think I'm okay.

is that Rogdon Ramsay?

Chef Ramsay doesn't fuck around he'll take out Zombie Ramsay

mah niggas

When did Gordon Ramsey get a starring role in a Zombie flick?

well, this thread has caught me in the bathroom so I gotta use the lid of the back of the toilet like in zombieland

my dick

Most would select the sks. But this is a fallacy. I will select the .22 as a .22LR round is more than capable of penetrating a head and brain of said undead.

All of these are in the room I'm in right now. Only 4 shells though, rest are downstairs. Plenty of 9mm and 5.56, so I'd do alright for a while.

LETS WRECK SOME ZOMBIE SHIT FOR THE GLORY OF ODIN!!!!!

My nigga. I carried an m16a2 for a year before being issued an M4 in the army. That or any ar15 clone is going to bring the pain. I never had jamming problems with mine because I kept it clean.

>one object
Good luck without any ammo.

>one object
>a number of guns

>Decorative shit tier sword
just look at that fucking handle

A 6 string bass as my weapon, I mean it worked in left for dead it'll work here right?

holy fuck how does my door and surroundings look so fucking dirty in that pic?

seriosuly wtf....

>actually expecting your weapons will get you anywhere
I'll just grab this cutter and use it to get into the military base a kilometer from here. Sit back in the safe zone.

Dunno why my bro has this in his room but i'm okay with it

Stand back ladies, I can handle this.