Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xJqAO6cwvfw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Yh9osYZNilU
youtu.be/F9V18qyWReo.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8iEdQ912xQQ
youtu.be/rtemrZ7-pj0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So-so im running out of ideas

Pretty good. Leveling my shit all wrong because I don't care enough to cheese this game anymore...

Still fun tho

Last year couldn't finish mine, hope this year I can

might as well start one i have nothing better to do
i have been playing alot of skyrim tho

any ideas of what i should rp as?

been finishing up the dark brotherhood quests. Everytime I replay this game or fallout 3 I find something new. I`m probably going to go the whole way and try to visit every cave and pickpocket every character. What`d you choose as your default skills?
I chose dunmer this time around, choose whatever you've least played as I guess.

in oblivion i always play argonian idk why maybe a high elf for a change?

Depends on the direction that you're going. Match combat and magic skills to the overall ability of your character. Argonian is fairly balanced but somewhat of a noob race since they have disease resistance and underwater breathing. High elf could be fun since it's predominantly magic based, though I think they have a weakness to magic which is shit when you're actually in oblivion.

Bosmer master race stealth archer whose also a thief, but only steals from arseholes.

yeah i always played as argonian for specifically the disease resistance and the water breathing because i hated vampirism when i was 7

sure ill give it a go

fucking hell, I'm literally doing this now.
Vampirism is a pain the ass at earlier levels. My first time playing through the game I caught it at level 2 and I dropped the game for a while. You can avoid it by being careful or by generally being stealthy. Keep some cure disease potions on you in case,

What're your thoughts on the skyrim updated graphics oblivion mod?

considering this game doesn't really end, any progress is good.

bump

Just finished Dark Brohood and starting on Thieves.

I made my character a Redguard for these specific questlines.

Always get about 7 minutes in jack off and forget about it.

>oblivion

id rather just play the new zelda, its basically just a better elder scrolls game

kek

Not doing it.

Doing a battlemage, right now im halfway through The Mages guild and doing some questing and main story, i got about 70Hours or so on this save, thats what getting fired from your job will do, im also doing a no fast travel on this save, so thats also why its so many hours.

Four thousand years from now historians will find this picture and think it has religious significance.

it lacks the same autistic qualities that made oblivion oblivion. Still okay though
I always start with the mages guild as well.

I love all the guilds in oblivion, especially the mages guild. Gathering the recomendations and such, it feels so real, like its more than ''ohh you can cast this spell than everyone can, welcome'' which is in skkyrim.

Where I'm from we don't trust people that don't give it a yearly playthrough

everything has magnanimous significance if you allow arbitrary analysis.

I can't believe Trips won TWO Spinner belts.

What a wrestler.

why not just play skywind going through morrowind, oblivion and skyrim all connected using mods to get the ui you prefer of the 3

the more I play it the more subtleties I pick up on.
I know the thieves guild has a lot of foreshadow in the dialogue, and the writers may be a bit cliche but overall the questlines are great.

because I'm a console fag

you mean morrowind?

>tfw you prefer morrowind

that too, everyones got enough time to do a play through of at least 1 elder scrolls game.

>yearly

An intelligent response on Sup Forums. Whelp didnt see that one coming.

do you remember being blown away by the pixel shading water, when you bough a graphics card with pixel shaders exclusively for that? ^^ oh man

Probably because that requires playing Skyrim, which is a disgusting abomination that rivals stage four cancer.

>be near the shacks outside the imperial city
>sometimes at night the thiefs that live there actually sneak into the city and steal from houses

Loved little things like this, oblivions NPCs were so much better

I should play morroind again sometime fuck me^^

its funny you will give up playing through morrowind and oblivion with modern graphics and the games set up the same as they were simply because you are a faggot

the AI concept was not well done but man it was ambitious. A lot more than skyrim thats for shure...

Where you @ fam?

It was quirky and sometimes silly things would happen, like I've seen half a town go mental just because an NPC stole some bread and got slaughtered by guards for it, but personally I loved that stuff. It made the game more unpredictable, felt more alive.

Nothing ever happens in skyrim outside of scripted radiant events.

I don't care for graphics. That's just icing on cake.

And in regards to Skyrim, that icing is covering a cake made of garbage.

>implying I have one
>implying based Morrowind isn't the far superior installment in the series

yeah I enjoy the randomness and glitches of oblivion. Skyrim had a lot of content but was generally uninteresting, even the glitches were boring and unhelpful.

This

based user

I thought they did a fantastic job of creating Skyrim's geography (the western part - I think the Reach - was my favorite region) but the characters and quests just weren't memorable at all.

That's mainly it, other than dark brother hood quests there really wasn't much interesting quests to the game. They had a sparse map and had a lot of stuff to explore, but in general the game was pretty boring.

>Imperials hail from the province of oblivion

Nigga just went full retarded. I'm not sure how you could even mess this up by accident...

I played Oblivion last year, to completion, but I don't think I'll play it again. I was playing Morrowind late 2015/early 2016, but I uninstalled and reinstalled, trying to fix some mods. However, the uninstall fucked up, so I can't properly install it anymore. I can't be asked to fix that and reinstall it, even though I think Morrowind is the best Elder Scrolls game.

how the fuck did you not realize that entire list was a joke. Every fucking character is suited to be a stealth archer.

>he thinks it's a serious image

what visual mods do you use and or recommend?

smart people don't go on four channel

bump

Kek fucking what?

Op is being a lazy cunt.
Bump

Kekus Maximus!

i'm gonna try that the next time i buy something

Shit, someone made the effort to create that.

Right, it is beautiful.

Good, just finished the Knights of the Nine questline.

The actuall fuck?
I know this isn´t real but holy keks.

Have any music like that?

Realistic of the ES games.
I like how they represented sheograth's realm.

Jist finished getting Umbra's sword

I should've started this year.

you've still got time user

>you will never again play Morrowind for the first time

Why even live?

Gee, thanks for the inspiring words Todd, do you want me to go out and buy several copies of fallout 4 too?

Fucking buy or torrent one and play the shit out of it.
Don't like it? get the fuck out of the thread.

SHEOGORAT FOR PRESIDENT !

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xJqAO6cwvfw

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Yh9osYZNilU

•°∆°•
•∆∆•

bump

yeah... after the first 3 "let's be a stealth archer"
I went through the rest
:< wanted to find the best suited for stealth archer

If you design a retarded character they'll all be suited to stealth archery,

bump

Still too much guitars and lyrics, are you into instrumental music?

Gnosis

Yes, very much so.

Let me see what I can find...

it's the first time i actually play it with the add ons. went early to solstheim to kill the guy who would send killers for me. took miraak out, been roleplaying miraak ever since. that sword animation and the tentacle explosions, love it.

>The skyrim series
Who the fuck made this

Theres the fucking soundtrack to oblivion which is still awesome. Try this youtu.be/F9V18qyWReo.
Any type of modest post rock or cinema score will have a similar effect.

Ouch, I'm glad I will expand my knowladge.

Someone who only played skyrim

I'm doing electronic music but I find this very inspiting (not doing the mainstream bullshit and hardly can find a style for what I am doing,..)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8iEdQ912xQQ

Still looking for more...

...have this for now.

what you're looking for is generally minimalist, You can try the rest if Monos discography it'll all be the same. Theres plenty of minimalist music,
youtu.be/rtemrZ7-pj0