Yesterday I made out a girl. It was my second kiss, and because of that kinda bad...

Yesterday I made out a girl. It was my second kiss, and because of that kinda bad. We tried like 6 times but it did get worse every time. I did not tell her that it was my second kiss, and now she thinks that it was her fault perhaps. What shall I do now?

Practice on your mom faggot.

let her keep thinking it's her fault. find a girl's insecurity and you own her forever.

go back and forth between teasing her about how bad she kisses then be nice and say you were only kidding - let's keep practicing.

>you can go straight from kissless virgin to ruthless pusshyhunter in record time

>you might even be able to turn her out as a whore if you play your cards right

profit

wowie

go to a club and kiss some drunk girls easy

well where the fuck you think you at?

>go to a club and kiss some drunk girls easy

I think she just threw up in his mouth a little

user has it right.

turn that Sup Forumsitch out and profit

if you did it right I bet you could get at least $85 for her v-card

So you dont think thar I should tell her?

absolutely do not tell her it was your second time.

tell her she wasn't that bad at all (implying she was) but that you're happy to help her pratice. just make it up as you go.

and let us know when you turn her out. I might want to get in line for that.

Thanks bud

how old are you, im fucking crying over here

assuming this is bait, but on the offchance that it is not, sonny, do NOT ask for advice like this here on b. these pedochildrapists will try to take advantage of you and will give you the worst possible advice. go find a disney channel discussion group or something.

But these people seem all reallly nice.

lmao

>she thinks that it was her fault
Problem solved

Btw. I am black and got a big d.

>slurrp

4chin is no place for a 14 year old boy. GTFO. go climb a tree or something

you're just bad at kissing dude.who cares about this shit

tell her she sucks at kissing but the good news is that there is no such thing a a bad kiss on the penor. pull out your penor. tell her to kiss it. you go striaght from first kiss to first cum-in-the-mouth blow job in about 12 seconds

>winning