Expose her!

Expose her!
Kik Jenndirh

Other urls found in this thread:

stopbullying.gov/cyberbullying/how-to-report/index.html#Steps to Take Immediately
leakedsauce.com/jenny-dir-holz/
xoxi.net/zh
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MOAR

I kek'd
Tell me what to say

Bump

Send a big dick pic and ask for nudes or youll spread her pics

Send her this:

stopbullying.gov/cyberbullying/how-to-report/index.html#Steps to Take Immediately

Doing that

NYPA, FUCK OFF

Hell yeah

And?
How did it go?

She told me to fuck off, but i got her ip

Lol

I give up fam

Thread is kill. Need new subject

Im gonna send her that

leakedsauce.com/jenny-dir-holz/

Pw is 88201

xoxi.net/zh

Your Personal Army is Ready, Sir.

don't forget to post her reply

She isnt answering

Confirmed. No answer.

Think OP and kik account might be troll.

I got a subject for you guys if you're up for the task. She's a real bitch and whore and has nudes. Anyone wanna give it a shot?
>Michelle Lawrence
>California
I got instagram and facebook info if needed

Nicolesaccount

humiliate and degrade this stupid lesbian slut

dump them

Moar

insta >meeoowchelle
Facebook>meeoowchelle
She's basically a whore for military guys hoping they'll buy her a house and she can live at home and cheat on him. She got out a relationship where she was telling everyone she loved him and 2 mo they broke up and she said im never going to love again and jumped into a new relationship less than a week and saying same shit. She admits she has nudes and has them over the internet. if you can find em, you're ultimate hero

Don't got much more. What do you want?

Anything

Dump it all

How do you do that?

Probably sent a tinyurl link to ip tracking with "I got your pics here"

Good idea, thanks

You can use Sniff IP for that.

I used grabify.link
I think its easier

Im talking to her

Share pls

She's not answering

Kik profile is being run by faggot OP, this faggot probably got the pics off another thread.

so whos the target we focus on?

hahahahahahah

wow such a tough guy

newfag, im sure that guy is really scared...

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
this is what you sound like right now

really? sooooooo scary... and why did you start with that guy? some scripkiddie just learned what a computer is

thanks for the support guys

so whos that? a lot of people posted names

whit nighted