Hello Sup Forums I will be assassinating the President of the United States of America tomorrow...

Hello Sup Forums I will be assassinating the President of the United States of America tomorrow. So stay away from his body for a awhile. Don't want to miss. Oh, and as for the secret service, I know you check everything, but my plan is fool proof. He will be dead. Goodbye !

Enjoy your stay in Guantanamo bay

don't do it

B8

I want to believe. Not bc I have some grudge against the pumpkin nigger, but bc this will launch Sup Forums into relevancy again.

MOOOOM! LOOK WHAT I POSTED ON THE FOURTH CHANS!

Holy shit you're fucked.

I sent an email in 2004 that had similar questionable language and was visited by the secret service, what you have said is much worse, and the internet is more monitored these days.

MODS MODS MODS

Be sure to make it messy. I want him burning in hell.

I hope getting raped by thirsty niggers in a maximum security prison is worth the 12 (you)s

lol you're fucked kiddo

Anyone got that picture of the magazine rack

>BRB guys 30 minutes

Would you rather want the "pray the gay away" pence?

b&

Great post, op. Give my regards to the Secret Service.

>Assuming he wouldn't be a God among minorities for killing Trump

You are so fucked... Especially because there are so many potato Leftists that actually really want to kill our last best chance to make America great again.
>Enjoy your stay in Guantanamo bay

Proof?

Get ready to see some mysterious black cars in front of your house in 15 minutes.

This is why i grew up and moved to

>In July 2005, CNN/Money and Money magazine named Bainbridge Island the second-best place to live in the United States
Nice

>This is why i grew up
>moved to Pick ONE

this post is going to get you some spooks you know? check your car for the next few days, you will find a tracker soon

Stay mad faggot

I know it's just some teenager or angry European kid making a troll post, but in the event that it isn't then Australia endorses this. Good luck OP.

it's cute that your back

Yet, you're still here on Sup Forums

It was 13 years ago, you will just have to take my word on it.

kek

Hillary made it relevant for normies when she tried to hurt Pepe

This is why i grew up and moved to

>a God among minorities
Rather live as a white for a day infinitely better