Got fired a week ago from Mcdonalds after working there since late 2013. Ask me shit...

Got fired a week ago from Mcdonalds after working there since late 2013. Ask me shit. I have gotten some stories if you want to hear them.
Also, paypal donations would be highly appreciated, since money is gonna be short for a while. Any amount will do.

My email is [email protected] , send monies pl0x

do u hav hotdogs?

Where did you work?

How much do you know about their meat and ingredients? What should people who eat there know?

How the flying fuck does one get fired from McJob?

That people shouldn't eat there. The meat is made out of really cheap leftovers and the employees rarely wash their hands, even after using the bathroom.

I was not given a good reason, so I don't really know myself.

This

Yes.

What's the grossest thing a costumer has found inside the food

Burger king

You can't get fired without a reason. Contact HR immediately. You probably have a good lawsuit on your hands.

Some dude called Ruben once stuck pubic hair inside a big mac. He didn't get caught xd

What state were you in

>can't get fired without a reason
If he's in an at-will employment state, he can be fired for NO reason.

I am trying to solve it. The reason he gave me was bad behavior or some shit, mostly because I didn't feel like working overtime without extra pay one day.

I don't live in the USA.

Then if you don't work in an at-will area, threaten to sue.

are you a jew

oh, then you might actually have some rights here
>freedoms and rights are zero-sum

I am working on it. Wish me luck

Not true. the "your employer reserves to terminate this contract at any time, for any reason" clause means the company's ass is covered at all times.

The only exceptions to the clause are the ones based on protected category such as gender, race, and religion.

I have slight jewish ancestry from a long-long time ago, but no.

If you're in India then everything you said about the place is to be expected

Off the board

I live in Eastern Europe, in a post USSR country

check your mail

OY VEY SUED FOR RACISM GOY

You get a pass.

so you worked for 3 years and didnt save any money and now you are begging for it online

Haha made me laugh

>fired from McDonald's
>McDonald's

Kill yourself

Oh, sorry to hear man.

I should have enough saved to make it till the end of the month

I know, i have failed life

i work at mcd's for 7 months now, any tips you can give me?

i work by the book wash hands do everything the right way etc..

maybe u get good job if u dont so fucking fat u american mcdonalds speak man

They're standards are so lose they even hire niggers

Consider it a temporary job and actively look for something better with your spare time if you aren't already.

Just be kind to costumers and never fuck with the food. I suggest you find a better place to work at tho.

Exactly and you just need to say the manager said you were "fag" "queer" "nigger" "insert any protected phrase here" to HR. Been there, done that. You own the company if you know how. All you need is 1 person that will be on board as a witness and this can be anyone that was in the building, not necessarily a co-worker.

No niggers where i live.

Say bi so if they ever catch you with a girl your ass is still covered.

nice trips, and im only 17 money isnt a real issue for me yet, also, in my country we barley have enough employees to cover shifts so i dont really see my self getting fired

Did you sing the happy birthday song every time you washed hands. It's required at Wendy's where I am a chef

I don't mean expect to be fired. I mean be proactive in looking for jobs that can pay better. Keep your opportunities open. Learn a trade if you can.

no, never, never even seen it done in my country

Isn't that song copyrighted?

they wanted me to travel across the country 4 hour ride to there and back home and was expected that i will make less then 40$.. mcd is in a really bad spot employee wise

that is sad :(

Yeah. It is quite depressing

What country?

What do they call a Big Mac?

You must not be Serv-Safe certified then. It's rule # 7
I'd like to own that copyright. How many b-days are there every day. I could give up my sweet Wendy's gig with royalty like that.

i think they call a big mac "big mac" in every country.. thats what all the tourist always order (not op but i do work there )

Estonia, a big mac is just called a big mac here

When i worked at mcd's i used to save up my cum and put just a bit on each burger.
Our manager was cool with it because we would share our weed with him on breaks.

typical american pot head xd

Then i moved to colorado, everything's been just fine ever since.

Aight, OP here, I got a story

>Late night shift
>About 2:30 am
>Ruben, as mentioned earlier, sneaked out my mcdonalds and brought in a bottle of vodka
>I do not drink it
>Ruben and his retard cousin are fucking hammered
>A costumer comes to the drive through window and orders a cheeseburger and fries
>Start making the cheeseburger and tell Ruben to make the fries
>Ruben puts the fries in the fryer as normal
>He drops in his ring by accident
>He reaches his fucking hand inside the hot oil, piss drunk
>Hereitcomes.jpeg
>He screams bloody murder
>Ambulance comes
>Ruben is taken away