Has anybody ever had their GF exposed online?

has anybody ever had their GF exposed online?
What did it feel like?

I post nudes of my Gf cuz I get off on people wanting to use her. But never anything enough to identify it her. Sorry, did really answer your question.

yes and now Sup Forums posts her up everyday

had a goth gf back in 2004 that did some cam shows, she was posted on Sup Forums every once in awhile. it was meh

Well 3 of my exs have done nude modelling so yes lots of internet exposure :P

Not bad, it gave me a reason to break up with her since she posted herself to beg for money.

Wife did a photo shoot for a magazine (nudity was involved).

The magazine was published and it's still up on the 'net, if you know where to look.

>What did it feel like?
I was proude of her (she looked good, imho) and I enjoyed the comments of men who appreciated her.

now show her

My ex is posted all over the internet. She was fairly popular a few years ago so was posted on many different sites. Eventually some people recognised her and sometimes info is posted. Nothing too exposing but enough so I know they know who she is. Its exciting and unnerving too. Enjoy seeing her posted but dont want her doxed.

Oh, I don't think so. That's a little too easy.

Thats a lot of Tourtel.

You're all lying faggots. Pics or it didnt happen

Didn't happen then. Happy now?

very

Im trying to do that right now

I did it today lol

>t's still up on the 'net, if you know where to look.

oh yes, this simple search query will give back your GF. "user GF naked in a magazine". retard

Got any more of her?

Sup Forums actually doxd my wife for being a camwhore a few years ago....

She did the smart thing and just deleted all of her social media, cam stuff, and didn't respond to any emails and let close family and friends know what happened and to not open any thing from strangers for a week or so because it will contain stuff they don't want to see

w/in about 48 hours all harassment and such stopped because they weren't getting a response

see

glad to be of service.

I didn't say YOU could find it, and I did say you had to know where to look. I didn't say that you could find it by search engine - you can't even if I gave you one of her photos and you reverse image searched.

I'm clearly dealing with people who have reading comprehension problems

I posted my gf in a thread yesterday, we have pic up on fetlife too
Nobody recognized her though

Just curious - why was your wife camming in the first place?

She, at the time, had no skills to get a real job and when we got married she was to be a stay at home wife w/ a pretty generous allowance.

She wanted more spending money but I wouldn't allow her to work a lowly job as it would be embarrassing for me have to explain when meeting new people that she was a barista, clerk, waitress or some shit like that

I told her she could camwhore for extra money but 30% of her earnings went to me and she would simply tell people that she didn't work.

>I didn't say YOU

>t's still up on the 'net, if you know where to look.

you, no, sorry, YOU have problems m8

who?

>30% of her earnings went to me
May I ask why?

To put into a savings account for her that I managed for use with a big purchase she might want.

She, like 90% of women, is terrible with money

Fair enough I guess. She was already living of your money.