How often do you think about suicide?

How often do you think about suicide?

yes..

Not that often, really. I have two kids and four cats to take care of. What would become of them if I autocroaked?

Engage yourself in life, dig it while you can.

Is that a yes or a no?

As often as you post this thread

that's a no

I don't think that much about suicide since I tried psychadelics...

You could still die, no suicide necessary for that.

What WOULD become of them?

Well how often is that then?

Maybe?

Not often.
I work 6hours a day and got a roof over my head.

Even though my life is pretty much worthless i rather be alive then being dead.

I find it hard to understand why people think dying is a good thing only reason i can see if a person wishes to flee.

Pretty rarely. Mostly when others speak of it.

Do you have to keep using?

What makes your life worthless, brother?

Mostly in the evening when the meds have worn off

That's weird.

Why only then?

The nights are the loneliest.

everyday, but most of the time I just think about how great it would be to not be alive. not necessarily killing myself

literally me

Life's tough mate. It's going to continue to be tough.

It can be a great relieve to give into misery, let everything be shitty, experience the hurt, dive into those feelings.
But neva gibu appu

Every time someone talks to me about suicide I tell them to consider homicide before suicide, otherwise they're just getting cucked on life by the rich.

I will quit once I find what I am looking for, but it makes journey more enjoyable.

Pacifism 4 lief

Do you even know what you're looking for?

Being alone and having 2 sisters who are 8 years younger but further in life.

1 of them is about to get married,and all i think about is how annoyed i am i have to go there.

Buried my father 3 months ago,and all i could think about was that i now have to spend more time with my mother.

I know i will not grow in terms of fitting in society simply because i do not want to.

And yes that makes me worthless but regardless dying would be even more boring.

Every week.

"being alone"? No friends or no partner?
or both? Which do you want more?

You can be with other people without trying to fit into societies norms, it'll just be harder and you'll have to step out into the world farther.

You talk about being bored. What makes life exciting for you?
There must be things.

>Pacifism 4 lief
Things love can't overcome without justice:
>criminals
>people who are genuinely evil as a lifestyle choice
>poverty
>famine
>rape
>child abuse
>animal cruelty
basically your love is worthless and impotent and you really should kill yourself because you give no fucks about anyone else's suffering you worthless coward. you fucking disgust me.

Used to be once every 10 seconds. Now it's about once every hour or two.

Justice != violence

I think you should talk to someone about that.
Who do you love most?

I was just thinkin about it right now

Justice is the application of personal manifestations onto the environment in order to shape it into a from more satisfying for you on a personal level as dictated by your morals. You don't really have morals though, you just have your repulsive selfishness, because you just want to avoid things you don't like, you don't care if anyone else has to face them while you hide in the corner and act like a petulant child criticizing the people who actually deal with it for you.

Why are justice and violence linked for you tho?

>No i am not a sore loser

WHO IS IT YOU ARE QUOTING?

myself

I don't want you to tell me it's impossible so I wont tell ya.

Way ta go user!

Not many people can be so kind to themselves as you are!

I'm not going to tell you it's impossible, please tell me.
You're making me very curious.

I believe in dreams. I believe in you!

Everyday, Ritsu-chan.

oh sweetie, it's going to be okay

So if someone's morals are to be a killer and they're shaping their environment into something more satisfying for them, what's the difference between you two other than your morals?

I feel like on paper things have gone fine for me in a lot of ways

I've worked my ass off for the past few years. My social skills have gone through the roof; I went from being a kissless virgin to being very socially confident and easily maintaining social relationships with girls and easily starting conversations with strangers. I went from being a skinny out of shape guy to being muscular and attractive. I went from doing mediocre in university to getting straight As, and I'm almost ready to go get a masters from some fancy school.

I don't feel sad as often, but I'm definitely not happy either

The brain has a funny way of changing it's standards for happiness.

Now I feel like my life is just work. It's all fine I supoose, but it's not as fulfilling as I wish it was. I guess this is just what growing up is.

It just scares me that it seems so constant. Every month I feel 3 months older and more out of touch with people, even though I'm able to connect with them socially in a way I never could before.

I don't respect my social relationships like I used to and I get mad so easily.

I feel like I'm growing up and doing what I shoud be doing. I'm being smart and making good decisions and I'm growing as a person, but I just hate it all.

I'm in a constant state of just wanting to get high and play vidya and fap and I never have enough time. Life feels like a big treadmill and I want to just slow it down and walk, but I can't.

I used to think about suicide a lot when I was younger. I don't anymore. I'm too busy to think about it. Escape just doesn't seem possible in the way it used to.

This all seems very whiny and unnecessary, but it scares me. I'm scared I'll never be content I guess. I feel like the bar for happiness will always be a step out of reach. I'm scared I'm running out of time even though I've got my whole life ahead of me. I know I'm young and stupid, but I don't feel that way; I want to. I feel like I'm already growing old and not enjoying it.

I hope so. Thanks, Ritsu-chan.

I'll rather tell you a dilema...

I've shot a pidgeon, it's food for me but he never delivers the massage. What have I done?

It's purely hypothetical.

Also I want food and stable hausehold without much work for now... I mean stable, not being owned by bank.

Do you have any meaningful hobbies? It's not much but it may be rewarding to have something succeed in your life that isn't related to work or relationships.

I can relate to a lot of this man. I've been acting like a 30 year old for the last 10 years and I'm only 24. While I've now got a top job, top uni grades and I'm about to buy an apartment, I feel like life continues to pass me by and there's nothing I can do to stop it.

Added to that, my girlfriend of six years and I are no longer together. She was my world, my reason to put all this work in so that we could kick back and enjoy it all in ten years and now she's not there. I'm just a shell, moving from day to day with a smile fixed on my face while I wither on the inside.

I've often thought about not being alive, but not about suicide. The pain is so tremendous that some days I have to take ten minutes in the bathroom at work just to have a cry to release some emotion. Rationally I know it will get better in time, but I'm not sure how long I can continue with so much loneliness and pain in my heart.

because violence exists right now and if you cannot stand against it it will continue to exist

people will shut down their emotions or gain pleasure from hurting others, and as long as they do that you won't be able to confront them without arming yourself with the will to fight against them

it's not about your desire to remain innocent and silence the pitter patter of your heart palpitations and anxiety, there are kids getting beaten and abused right now, and you cannot put a stop to anything like that without having the will to destroy inside your heart, because you can't reach out to someone whose already made a choice to stop feeling the things you do

Yes user, if evil is stronger than good, then evil will win. Muslims will jihad and the rich and corrupt will buy slaves. If Justice does not win on behalf of love and compassion, then evil will walk all over them.

If you have to become Batman or Rorschach to turn the tables and it prevents even the smallest amount of suffering from falling on the heads of the innocent, then that was the correct thing to do.

I have a very similar mindset. You're right, early 20's especially if you're in school is a grind. I'm not in school but have learned people skills these past 2 years and it has helped me figure out what I want to do with my life. I feel like I'm heading in the right direction but I've never been faced with hard challenges throughout my life. Once something gets hard for me I want to believe that I can overcome it no matter what. But another part of me feels like I'll never be able to figure it out and will just move on.

Happiness is relative.

Suicide? Hate the concept. If you're not happy with what you're doing, change. You can do it no matter how hard the circumference is

3+ times a day

But you never answered what was the difference? To them they may see themselves as the good and you as the evil. Of I was an unbiased alien spieces choosing sides, how would you convince me your violence is justice while theirs isn't?

Used to be daily, but now I haven't thought about it since November.

i think about it every month or so, usually its because of some stress i feel at work or some small thing will trigger me into just wanting to end it.

I'm telling you that if you don't win you're going to lose. There is no hypothetical here. It's not about comparing different outlooks and deciding who is actually correct, it can't be debated and won as an argument, you're not going to change people's minds when they've already denied defeat as an acceptable position. Nobody is going to prove themselves superior and be able to justify themselves to everyone else, you are going to exert your influence over the world or it will exert it's influence over you. It's not about being better than your enemy, it's about creating the world you want instead of the one they want.

There are people who will beat women and children and people who will manipulate economies and wars and let famine and disease and chaos run rampant to satisfy themselves, and you can either confront these people with greater power, or they will simply continue to abuse the environment they're in, taking pleasure in the suffering of others, and you will not be able to appeal to them through any of your high-minded naivety. You can possibly survive if you refuse to become violent, but it will do nothing to stop those that are willing to become violent for their own satisfaction. You will suffer, and others will suffer, innocent children will suffer, but you want to somehow get by without having to confront anyone? You're just as selfish and disgusting as they are then, because you choose inaction while atrocities play out in front of you, simply for the sake of your own relative comfort and avoidance of stress.

What happened in November?

Every time I think of my future, how pointless it all is. At 16 I tried but was too much of a chicken shit to do it, probably still am. Nowadays I just try to avoid the thoughts with a movie or something.

4-5 times a day

My dad killed himself, so every day.

I intended to actually do it in November and drove out somewhere nice after work so I could finally go through with it, but by the time I got to where I had planned, I couldn't go through with it and turned back and went home. Felt pretty bad about it for a while but after that I haven't had any thoughts about it since then.

Although I know they'll be back eventually. It's not the first time I pussied out of doing it only to suddenly have the thoughts disappear for a few months.

lol bro stop living in the future

find happiness in the present

Maybe a guy or gal that works too hard 6 days of the week would think about it.

Maybe the more alone you are, the more you think of screwing off, getting into trouble, self satisfying yourself (Self Stimming), or suicide.

Do you think about sex a lot? If you don't find opportunity for sex, would you substitute by thinking of suicide?

What are the factors in the range of human behavior?

1) Drug & Alcohol
2) Sex Addiction or Obsessive thoughts
3) Internet Use, Social Networks, Sup Forums
4) Life Changes
4a Divorce
4b death in family
4c Loss of Job
4d High Debt
4e high cost of living
4f Moving home, school
4g War or Famine or Economic Collapse/Stock market, Endless Wars
4h Illness, Disease, Hospitalization
4i Being Red Pilled
4j New Gov Tax, Fee, Permit, Insurance Cost
4k Mortgage Rate increase
4l Your Gov goes broke
4m You transition to opposite sex
4n You get Sex Trafficed, become sex slave
4o Your Job goes Overseas
4p The Tax Base for your city leaves, capital flight
4q Small Businesses are dying since Big Corporations have subsidies, economies of scale, monopolies over gov & markets
4r World Reserve Currency Crashes

bro, i know that feeling.

You thinking of following him in his footsteps or just thinking about his death?

Did he leave you any thoughts?

That's odd. For such a small thing to keep the thoughts away for so long.
Why you wanna die?

multiple times a day at least

Yeh..

Thinking about him. I'm not suicidal.

But also thinking about the process and what it would take to get me to that point.

Do you know why he did it?

Do you know why you would do it?

I don't know, sometimes life just gets really shitty, but it's mostly my own shortcomings I think.
I don't really have many friends anymore and I lose more every month or two, and I'm too shy to go out and make more. Just sort of stuff like that.

You know you're only torturing yourself?

i think you might be the nicest person i have ever seen on 4chinz keep up the good work OP

Howso?

His note to me wasn't incredibly clear. I think there were a few factors that went in to his decision. His mother suffered a prolonged death which really hurt him, and when his health started to go, i think he wanted to leave on his terms.

I don't plan on dying until I become a burden to those I love. If I live long enough to start to lose my mind, or the ability to control my bowels, then I'm jumping from a plane and not pulling the shoot.

Sorry if was intense or over the age group targeted here. I'm likely autistic.

I agree. I'm not op. Maybe I like the images and short answers.

You see what's happening to yourself. To your life.

You know that what's happening is making you miserable, or is going to make you miserable long term.
Yet, you're doing nothing to fight it.

I know you're shy, things make you anxious, you're afraid of rejection and you will be rejected and that will hurt.
But in the long term it's better to face your fears and have a chance at happiness, more friends, support, contentedness.

Please, you have the choice of getting hurt and ending up alone or getting hurt and having people around you.

Pure hopelessness, panicky thoughts. That for a prolonged period of time.
Have you never wanted to just give up?

I think the first three are symptoms, the rest cause.

Well, I did have a plan for a while, and a large group of friends too. But as mentioned earlier its been shrinking.
Basically I've been saving money so I can get out of my area because of issues I have with it. One of the reasons I'm too shy to talk to people or make friends is because of how overly prejudice most people around me are if you don't follow the same religion.
I know there is a way I can change things but I'm too stupid to figure it out, and my earliest way out at the moment is at least a year away.

No, never wanted to give up. Too much to do in life to end it on my own.

I'm very good at bottling up my feelings, so I never have had issues.

I loved my father a lot, but I didn't even cry when he died

about once a day roughly, or whenever 'the future' gets brought up

I think Buddhist pyschology is like this.

If you are meditating, chanting, or being with the Sanga, then you are in the present moment.

But I am not Buddhist.

Perhaps Meditation is a good method for 'Mindfullness'

everyday

about every other day when coming down off speed pretty much almost want to go through with it every time

I really hope you make it. That this will be good enough for you.

I've seen it happen before that men crumble because of emotions they had not give sufficient care to.

This may come back to bite you in the ass.

You can try it!
You do not have to embrace a philosophy entirely for it to benefit you.

Don't go up, you won't have to come down.

Pretty much all the time. I'm probably not going to last the year. I hate living so much.

I'm not really suicidal, but suicidal thoughts periodically pop into my head throughout the day.

How many times have you lost the person closest to you?

Why?

Who brings up the future and why aren't you thinking about it?

Thank you. I'm just hoping my plans don't get crushed before I can get out of this area since financially, I'm able to leave, but I'm waiting on the one person I feel I can trust since I don't want to have to survive off a sandwich a day again.

Huh? That's a strange question. Once. And it kinda screwed me up.

How long ago was it? Who were they?

When I was 12. My best friend took her own life. My best and only friend.

Honestly no. I should get some

You're probably right

Every day when I wake up, then I remember I have a duty to those around me and my tribe to procreate and work hard.

2-4 times a week. I feel beat down, my future is not bright. I'm just a weak pushover.

You spend too much time on Sup Forums.

It is not helping your situation.

It's one of the only things that help. I writefag regularly for my home board. It's one of the only things other than vidya that gives me joy.

user shut the fuck up holy shit your life is a god damn mess and you're not proving anything by pretending to give other people advice

Don't be stupid user.
It doesn't give you joy, it only keeps you busy.
Keeps your mind preoccupied so you don't have to face reality.
It's escapism, not happiness.

I never denied the former and I never claimed the latter.
All I'm doing is chatting with people, responding as I normally would in a conversation.
I am not claiming to be more than I am: just a regular guy wanting to talk to Anons.

I'm thinking of it currently

i want to die, but can't bring myself to do it, so any future talk starts a "but i wanna dieeee" thought

Erday

Well you're right there. It is only escapism. But there's a reason for that. It's because life outside this little bubble is so much worse. I wouldn't need to escape if the world around me wasn't such a living hell.

Every. Single. Day. The only reason i don't do it, is just so my father and brother can be happy, and not saddened by my death. ..I really hope they will both die soon so i can die too.