My gf says "I won't cook. Never"

My gf says "I won't cook. Never"
How is she supposed to be a mother
She even talks about wedding and shit
When did you realize women are retared!?

just get another gf, this one sucks (not in a good way)

>"I won't cook. Never"
If she can't use double negatives properly, she isn't mother material to begin with.

I wouldn't say women are retarded, just in this specific case you found yourself a retard. Congrats

>When did you realize women are retared!?
>retared

Sounds like you two have something in common

If you love her, then you meet half way. You cook. She cleans the mess you make.

I am the cook in the household, guess what I make what ever I want, what I am craving, and make a huge mess because I know I don't need to clean that shit up.

If not you don't wanna cook. Then stop being a little bitch and let her go.
Who's the retard now?

First time I fucked a dude

She won't clean either.
She says she needs someone to love her more than they love themselves.

But she won't love someone else more than herself.

She doesn't believe in 50/50 and that guy should treat girl better

You could find someone better in an afternoon.

Sounds like she needs a reality check man. Sounds like she wants to be taken care of.

I was gonna say "get one that cooks and one that cleans" but now I'm telling you, you need 2 new women.

Get a new gf. Immediately. Actually just dump this loser cunt.

if you're still fucking her whats that say about you?

Just depends what you want. I have a woman who cooks and cleans and waits on me hand and foot, but I don't love the bitch. She's kinda like my slave she does everything for me. It's a shame we won't last too much longer.

You're supposed to hire someone to do it for her.

Sounds like white girl shit.

She needs an emergency dose of "No."

if she doesn't cook what does she eat? hot pockets?

Restaurant food.

Maybe she meant she will never not cook.

Dated a girl three years ago that wanted me to take care of her financially since she was raised in a "traditional" household. One month I demanded that she do all the cleaning, have dinner ready when I get home from work, then give me a foot massage while I eat. She said no, so I left. Women born after 85 are entitled cunts

>When did you realize women are retared!?
I figured it out by the time I was 14 mate.

You can cook too. Just tell her either you will both provide the food together or not at all. Gender roles are shitty for both men and women. Just be a respectful partner. If she isn't one, move on.

Correction. Western women born after 85 are entitled cunts.

Fuck off misogynist

What happens when
-I do all the cooking
-I do all the cleaning
-I do all the laundry

When she's awake she's on her computer or watching netflix. She never wants to go anywhere, she never wants to do anything other than sleep or computer. She has no friends outside work, and seems hellbent on making sure I don't either.

It was one thing when we were dating, she didn't seem to mind I had a thriving social life. Now, every time I bring up leaving our house it starts a fight. I have almost no friends anymore and smoke insane amounts of weed just to stay sane.

Don't ever get married. They're the best now while you're dating, but as soon as you put a ring on it, they turn into disgusting creatures.

My fiancé doesn't cook. But I'm cool with that because I like cooking and at least I know it will be good. If it really bothers you that much you could just live with your mother forever

Yeah females are dumb. Only a few are okay.