OH YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME

What's the best joke in the series?

Bojack's existence

Todd's anger with Bojack is poorly written, he turned the girl down and her and Bojack had a consensual one night stand
If Bojack is as toxic as Todd claims that even such a short interaction as that ruins a person then why is Todd still around, it makes him look hypocritical and like a leech which lessens the impact of his speech

The stuff with Penny was poorly written, nothing happened between them, she was the one who attempted to initiate things between them, but it's all Bojacks fault because they want to force him as a terrible person
The much lauded underwater episode undermines the idea of him being absolutely horrible though

The Diane and Mr PB arc was somewhat better until the stupid loldrugz non solution

PCs entire arc was pointless since it changed nothing, at least with Bojack himself it's a 1 step forward 2 steps back situation so there is actually movement

Sarah Lynn dying was the most ham fisted forced thing all season though, it was the obvious clichéd choice to kill off a one note character while forcing in some flashbacks to make you feel attached
If they really wanted it to have an impact then they really should have had Sarah living a sober life until Bojack showed up, that would have properly underscored just how much of a toxic influence he's supposed to be while giving her death the gravitas it deserved

I'm sorry you think such hackneyed writing is the best thing ever, that just shows how terrible most TV is these days

Underwater episode was the worst kind of filler

That one with a big animal pun.

Probably some kind of obvious animal pun or Todd being more random than Gir xD

The whole bit with The Sopranos ending punchline was good

You can stop posting this now.

Prove I'm wrong

Todd meeting that dude in prison who instantly gets shanked by five people

The series itself

Nah, it was the best kind of filler. The kind of filler that makes you question if it was an actual filler episode, or not.

>If they really wanted it to have an impact then they really should have had Sarah living a sober life until Bojack showed up, that would have properly underscored just how much of a toxic influence he's supposed to be while giving her death the gravitas it deserved
But was was sober for nine months before Bojack showed up.

>Muh poorly written copypasta

Shut the fuck up gay nerd

But if you actually payed attention she wasn't, she says she's going to the meetings just to get the chip and lives in a house literally made of drugs

Several people, including me, already replied to you like 5 bojack threads ago. At least evolve your post to reflect that you've read your responses. Otherwise you just seem ornery.

>I can't refute any of it and people not agreeing that it's the best ever triggers me
How are things over on reddit?

She said so herself, that she was sober but it got really boring and that's why she got happy that Bojack called.

Well..it was..

A bad extra padding episode that does or says little

The spaghetti strainer joke they built up for an entire season

All the responses Ive seen are just whining they don't agree with me or thinking Sarah Lynn was actually sober despite her saying that she wasn't really but the meetings made her feel good

>what is enabling

I loved the Wanda 'who' joke

or the elephant in the room

Are we meant to be paying this much attention. I just throw this type of show on in the background. It's a cartoon about a half man half horse ffs

And she also says during the meeting that her using drugs shouldn't mean she can't get her chip so all her checked off sober days are meaningless since we have no idea she if she was sober and it'd implied she wasn't at all

If anything Sarah was the one enabling Bojack and talking him in to doing more and harder drugs

For a show you have such little regard for, you post your opinion of it an awful lot.

how should she know that being sober is boring when was never sober the whole time?

>ctrl f rhino
>no results
ishygddt

I hate the SJW stuff so much. And I don't even think the show is totally in favour of social justice, I think it tries to aim for the middle.

But that's irrelevant. The problem is that it touches on these aspects in the first place. I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR POLITICS.

How they handled the deer girl (penny) was pathetic. Asian daria is the fucking worst, they even gave her a fucking TWITTER JOB and later in the last episode she apparently gets a job writing BLOGS (suddenly her blue hair seems super appropriate). 100000 black characters. adding intentionally ugly women to the cast like todd's pig nosed girlfriend. todd is now asexual. Won't be watching season 4.

During the first two seasons I was very unsure of where it was going, but now I feel like I know exactly what this show is and I don't like it at all.

She was bored even while using drugs
That's one of the main parts of Sarah's character, everything is boring and empty and she pursues increasingly wilder activity and behavior to not feel bored

Kek

>thinking Sarah Lynn was actually sober despite her saying that she wasn't really but the meetings made her feel good
She never explicitly says she hasn't been sober, just that there isn't any obligation for her to stay sober even if she pretends to be to derive a sense of comfort from the meetings. She explicitly tells Bojack she has been sober for nine months until they go on a bender.

This. I was waiting to see where they were going with it. I was pleasantly surprised and happy with how it concluded.

>But that's irrelevant. The problem is that it touches on these aspects in the first place. I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR POLITICS.
As much as you want everything to be like your conservative cantonese duck-fighting forum, the world just isn't like that. the SJW stuff is relevant because social agendas are always heavily implicated in popular/hollywood culture.

>adding intentionally ugly women to the cast like todd's pig nosed girlfriend. todd is now asexual. Won't be watching season 4.
Why do you give a shit so much? It certainly isn't preachy about it, in fact its almost always addressed with a detached ironic distance. Stop being autistic

Go watch more anime

they killed off the only character who genuinely made me laugh.
SUCK A DICK DUMBSHITS

I might have to disagree with you here. The episode did feel like a waste of time when they revealed the letter to be smeared and illegible, but compared ro the seahorse escapade it shows his decent intentions are sometimes mistranslated

i feel like todd is just retarded like really retarded he doesn't understand sex or the appeal of it because he didn't pass puberty in his mind

I'd agree but some of the stuff you mentioned I felt "was the joke"... I thought that it was written that way as a way to make fun of the cliched way Hollywood writes its television and film.

Neal Mcbeal the navy seal

I definitely think Todd's character is the representation of the /r9k/ awkward betas. Dudes that can't even pick up a girl when she's directly hitting on them even though they both like each other. I think he's confused and basically a big manchild.

I think his entire arch of him growing into his own person is going somewhere and not just him being bi or asexual. If Bojack ended at season 3 then I'd agree that Todd's character arch is dogshit and stupid but we gotta see where it takes him.

>Why do you give a shit so much?
Because it feels like a SJW show with a mask on.

>in fact its almost always addressed with a detached ironic distance.
That's the mask.

I will.

It's a fucking cartoon. Who the fuck cares if the characters are ugly or not? Fucking weebs need to neck themselves.

Intentionally ugly female characters (in video games) have already been established as a SJW thing, keep up buddy.

>Who the fuck cares if the characters are ugly or not?
Ask yourself why they make them ugly in the first place, dummy.

/thread

I liked that bag of mulch joke

The whole chicken episode from last season
Amazing

S2 was far superior

the end of the game show episode where Bojack chooses to burn all the money rather than give it to the charity

I don't like SJW meddling either, but your trigger meter is set even higher than theirs is, chill the fuck out.

about to start s3
what am i in for?

>bomeme redditman
literally, im 20 and nihilistic: the show

all the "omg so depressing" stuff is kept to the end of the season, just like in every season of this show.

until then it's basically just some slice of life shit

Nihilism isn't a negative thing. It's just an unavoidable acknowledgement to the universe. Doesn't mean what's important to you isn't important.

>being 20 and nihilistic are bad things
Next you'll tell me that Seinfeld is bad

>seinfield
>good
literally, im 20 and nihilistic: the opinion
>nihilism isnt a negative show
literally im 15 and want to be 20 and nihilistic: the opinion

>seinfeld and bojack are bad
Please leave Sup Forums grandpa

literally im autistic: the post

Isn't a negative show? So instead of actually ctrl-c, ctrl-v you typed out the first sentence and wasn't even being capable of retaining the five words I have written to re-write it?

I hope you have someone taking care of you.

It's a borted!