Which one and why?

Which one and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XfhmG_9ZqAs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yellow is broken as fuck. I'll be downing fighter pilots and anyone doing anything carefully or balanced.

Yellow, I'm already good looking enough and you could have the smallest cock in the world and it wouldn't matter.. Make girls cum constantly and they'll all fall in love with you

either yellow as stated above or pink, all the other things are kinda useless.

Yellow or gtfo

Pink. I like shapeshifting.

Pink

You can frame people for murder and get away with just about everything so long as you don't get arrested.

Yellow, making streamers, news reporters, government officials, etc orgasm while being live would be fun

Yeah, its too Ogrepowered you could destroy the world with it.

Yellow.

Everything about it is overpowered. I wouldn't even use it for sexual purposes, just to commit career assassination and fuck with people in general.
Unlimited times per day? I wonder if it's possible to make someone cum to death Monster Girl Quest style. Even if that doesn't work, they should have a heart attack or two by the 100th press.

If not to death, it'd be easy enough to make them orgasm into insanity. Break their mind from overstimulation.

Purple, turn everyone straight

blue

i could do a big fortune out of that as a model or so

What would be worse?

Going crazy from endless orgasms?
Or cumming so much they learn to fear orgasms instead of enjoying them?

Everyone here is retarded.

Press red then make some rich cunt like Elizabeth Holmes fall in love with you.

You get married, take all the money, and do whatever you want.

She never stops loving you. You could fuck a girl right in front of her.

You get 4.9 billion for pressing a button.

And that's just if you wanna fuck a young cunt. You could make someone like the Zucc fall in love with you and have 50 billion.

honestly you can do most of those with hypnosis. grey would be a disability. purple and pink are dumb. blue is the only real answer.

Green. For fun, prostitution, and blackmail. I would be a multibillionaire by week 3 and working on peacefull world domination.

Why is everything about sex?

Do not question the mysteries of the magic buttons!

GET

Green. I got a lot of hot teachers in my school. Just ask to see them after class and boom, fuck session.

Green for sure.
I'm married

I enjoy your consecutive digits
>yellow. It's broken as fuck.

Yellow 100%

These are all shit. Only one of use is the yellow one to reduce pain in some situations.

Maybe pink if you needed to spy on somebody.

Pink all day erryday

Red :')

Pink and then never change back.

Green because of profit potential, and the fact I'm so depraved no (living) person would even attempt it

red because no one loves me

>pink button

Pink would be nice, but only if my sexual preference would change. My best friend is really attractive, and both of us are straight males, but sometimes I wish I was a girl so he could fuck my shit up.

>straight males

red because i liked a girl for 9 years now and still didnt get puss,

any one seen this guy
youtube.com/watch?v=XfhmG_9ZqAs

Grey, because i'm a dog, and i can't see colors.