Holy shit. This trailer kicked me in the fucking balls...

Holy shit. This trailer kicked me in the fucking balls. This trailer may be one of the most rousing and emotional trailers I have ever seen. This shit looks incredible.

youtu.be/s2-1hz1juBI

>inb4 shill

Seriously why is Gibson so fucking based.

>We did it colonel! We finally and truly after all these years have become the hacksaw ridge directed by Mel gibson!

Jesus

Good to see Mel back in kino form. Shame the movie's about a coward being played by a faggot.

Your face when this fag was real

Your face when that kick actually happened.

Is this film trying to make being a pussy acceptable?

No fucking way that kick actually happened holy shit! God damn it why was born during this time period

that looks shitty

>le pacifism in war trope

no thanks

Seriously. I loved him already then he showed his power level and became my hero

It's a true story dumbass.

Shut up you faggot nigger bitch you are a soulless nigger kys

lol can you imagine how much it angers jews when passion of the christ is one of the highest grossing films of all time and he didnt even need their help to get it done?

they blacklist him, and then he goes and produces apocalypto, a fucking great film, with lionsgate. Its a critical hit.

Ok, he can direct but theres no way hes getting in front of the fucking camera again, fuck that goy!!! a few years later, he does a small film called get the gringo and its easily one of the better action-comedy films in years.

Hes the best thing in the otherwise dull expendables.

Hes having a second career resurgence and the jews cant do a fucking thing about it besides pay someone to kill him and make it look like a drunk driving accident.

just lol

Kill yourself edgelord

>shitty southern accent from shitty brit
>vince vaughn not in his typecast aka out of his league

no thanks

Funny, it did absolutely nothing to me. Glad I have good taste.

Good film-maker, such a shame he has absolutely no interest in historical truth, just sucks up to hollywood studios

seriously. If you relate to this guy fuck you OP

i don't know this mans story but if he really got beat because he didn't wanted to pick a gun to go fight in a war with, americans are really retarded.

>rescuing your friends under fire
>coward
yeah ok buddy

t.butthurt gun nut

wew lad

You do realize how much Americans (especially their military) DESPISED the Japanese at the time right? The US military could have wiped the Japs off the face of the Earth and very, very few Americans would have given a shit.
ANY COUNTRY'S personnel with that kind of hivemind attitude toward their enemy would pull the same shit.

I'm sure Pvt. Doss would have been treated much better on the Eastern Front in 1942.

I'll see it because Mel's only directed good stuff and I want to support a movie by him if it means he might get back into the game.

Not sure about Garfield in the role. We'll see how he does.

>le based on a true story trope
yeah, as true as Pocahontas

You really want to increase your chances of dying from a sucking chest wound?

hello /k/ :^)

>/k/ talking shit about a Medal of Honor recipient

Doubtful.

USA USA USA
JOIN THE ARMY

Why does nature vie with itself?

God damn.

The trailer didn't do a great deal for me, but reading that and knowing Gibson is directing makes me interested as hell, even though war films aren't really my cup of tea.

a greater hero than American Sniper

I really want to see this but I'll have to go alone.

War films don't bother me like some veterans but I hate feeling like whoever I see the movie with is watching me out of the corner of their eye to see if how I'm gauging it.

Hey, just because he embellished his war record, lied about other Navy SEALS, and handed a literal mental patient the gun that killed him doesn't mean he isn't an American hero.

>Saving people in a war zone without a single weapon to defend yourself
>Coward

>kicking a grenade
>being a pussy

lmao pick one

>by the director of braveheart
not even his name in the fucking video description

It's okay user, babysteps. Just be glad based Mel is back.

Mel is extremely under rated as a director.