Poor guy

poor guy

>Anjelica houston
>hairy arms

ooh baby~

lol.

he chose his path.

>The actor said that he still has a "yearning" to be with somebody but believes his chances are "not very realistic".

Are you kidding me? Sure, Margot Robbie and Alicia Vikander won't look at you, but lower your standards a bit nigga, and you can get plenty of 20 year old normies waitresses or whatever suck your balls until you die. Hell even I would be up for a friendly non-sexual relationship.

Yeah he's like 70 now? No shit. He should have settled down 40-50 before he became old and gross, after several decades of womanizing. Best of both worlds.

Honestly, he basically fucked every woman he ever wanted for probably close to 50 fucking years. I mean it's a bummer when you're that age and you can't smash anymore, but Jack, baby, don't be sad it's over, be glad it happened.

Wow a celebrity I can relate to!

He took the /r9k/ roastie memes too far.
Now he is a loser that will die alone.

Lot of good all that money and mansions is when you have nobody to share it with
Sad!

this is why we need mens rights

He is in a bit better position than most lonely 70 year olds, to put it mildly.

edgelords BTFO

I think he's looking for love, not girls that want to fuck a celebrity, user.

He's been doing the latter his entire life.

The Lakers suck too

Nicholson on suicide watch

Still, I'm sure a lot of regular women younger than 50 could genuinely fall in love with him and want to spend the rest of his life with him.

>when marlon brando was on a strict diet his friend jack nicholson would walk by his house every day and throw cheeseburgers over the wall into his back yard.

Yeah I call bullshit.

He might not find his soul mate but don't tell me a filthy rich A-list actor can't find companionship.

Does he even have kids?

Yes.

If we're counting illegitimate ones, probably thousands.

>Nicholson is now 79

Yeah, seems to be really close to his son

A shitty friend desu. Considering

That doesn't seem like a good friend. He deserves his current misery.

brando was forced to diet by his family against his will or something, jack was just doing what he could to keep him happy

please just make /cel/, this shits only getting worse

>It's a rebuilding decade

JUST

he outta marry a hot 23 yr old filipina girl like every bloated, wrinkled white guy his age does when they've reached over the hill, still single, been thru a divorce from a long marriage and are still fapping to teen girls.

His family was right desu

The Life of Benjamin Brando

#fatshaming

Everything you know and love will age and wilt.

EVERYTHING.

Slut pls.

If the engineers were a bit quicker he could have a loving robo gf to give him company.

Could be worse.

More like Jus Jus Gabor

Any more pics of Anjelica while she still had hairy arms? She has nothing now.

that is some serious forehead hair she has going on in the later pic.

wew!

Dont @me ever again unless its basketball related or you have business with me and my sons

I know how he feels. I just want someone to love and love me.

>shaves upper arms
>doesnt shave forearms

For what purpose....

Thats not the same woman clearly

it literally is. why do you insist on talking out of your ass

>be meme actress
>being interviewed on red carpet
>Oscar time
>jack interrupts, "you remind me of an old gf."
>I say, "you mean your NEW gf?"
>mfw he didn't think I was serious
>sigh

Banged literally everything and everyone balls deep, including underage cunnies, used every possible drug in history of Men, enjoyed fame and money.

Poor fucking guy, boo-hoo.

suck it up, old bitter faggot

How?

Well, all of that is made irrelevant by being miserable in his last moment. The last scene of your life is all that matters. Everything is put in another live through the restrospection of death. All that lives should be about is people trying to live in such a way so as to not have regrets in their last moments. It's like in the NBA finals. Warriors' year-long birlliant efforts were rendered meaningless by one last single shot.

He should hire Rose McGowan to hang out with him. She doesn't have anything better to do and could probly use the money

Looks like fucking Diddly Squat

>I'm single and lonely and am extremely likely to die alone
>But this rich old fuck who's had a great life being famous and doing whatever he wants for 50 years is such a poor soul :(
Kill yourself redditor

based

But it's a great life by superficial reddit standards. Fame, money, and pussy < personal fulfillment.

It's kinda like how when you try to call a work of some artist shitty and someone tells you "but it made x amount of money! You couldn't make something that profitable."